(shouting)

Butter Pecan Mafia - PARTICIPATION

Damn, it feels good to be a gangster.
Corbin

Re: Butter Pecan Mafia - PARTICIPATION

Post by Corbin »

I would vote Alex, but considering what happened he's probably the nurse.
freelop

Post by freelop »

Man yesterday went so fast I never saw it.

If we lynch corbin and he is mafia then we have lynched a mafia which is good.
If we lynch corbin and he is town then we will know the sanity of the other cop thus speeding up his report if he finds someone.

I vote corbin.
Argumentable
the biggest shit
https://argu.talkhaus.com/

Post by Argumentable »

Cobalt wrote:GDI i said DOC on aposke not nurse

nurse should have been on some random person who didnt out their role yet

Since we don't really have any leads then i guess we should either wait for the other cop to out their report, lynch corbin to test yono's sanity, or nl
The last guy who wasn't paying attention to the game was mafia. You must be mafia
there's no doc only a nurse
I'm on Youtube andTwitter and Discord so say hi to me on there cause I don't really post here also I have sigs off so I can make my sig as ugly as I want and it won't bother me this is my sig btw
dashta

Post by dashta »

Sorry Corbin buddy, today does not seem to be your day.

Anyway, with all this talk of finding the true nature of Yonowaaru, I figured I would take a stupid risk and out myself as a cop fella as well.

In my absence from regular town meetings, I have been keeping busy, and have found Arguementable and Cobalt to be aligned with the Mafia. Or I was insane, and they are completely innocent civilians, in which case I sincerely apologize for my wild and random accusations, that’s just part of who I am.

Going to wait on the voting, to see what arises from this (if anything).
VV My Channel, shameless advertising FTW! VV
http://www.youtube.com/user/daeshta?feature=mhee
GENERATION 26: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.

I'm only doing this because Yonowaaru made me, blame him.
Argumentable
the biggest shit

Post by Argumentable »

aaaaaaaaaaa why
I'm on Youtube andTwitter and Discord so say hi to me on there cause I don't really post here also I have sigs off so I can make my sig as ugly as I want and it won't bother me this is my sig btw
Corbin

Post by Corbin »

dashta wrote:Anyway, with all this talk of finding the true nature of Yonowaaru, I figured I would take a stupid risk and out myself as a cop fella as well.

In my absence from regular town meetings, I have been keeping busy, and have found Arguementable and Cobalt to be aligned with the Mafia. Or I was insane, and they are completely innocent civilians, in which case I sincerely apologize for my wild and random accusations, that’s just part of who I am.
Nice job stopping to put someone's name in italics and spelling it wrong anyway.

If anyone is going to cc insane cop, now would be a good time.
Jesuiscontent
Tsundere
First name: cool old field

Post by Jesuiscontent »

dashta wrote:
I'm gonna go ahead and assume you're the insane cop because finding two mafias in a row would be really lucky. In that case Yonowaaru was probably the sane cop so lynching Corbin should definitely be a good thing to do.

I misread something, forget anything i just said
Last edited by Jesuiscontent 12 years ago, edited 1 time in total.

Cobalt

Post by Cobalt »

Holy shit why is everyone outing as cop

dashta if you are a real cop then you are insane because i am not mafia (wow surprise i would say this)

ok voting Corbin now because yeah lets test
can YOU use the packet sauce?
Argumentable
the biggest shit

Post by Argumentable »

Jesuiscontent wrote:
dashta wrote:
I'm gonna go ahead and assume you're the insane cop because finding two mafias in a row would be really lucky. In that case Yonowaaru was probably the sane cop so lynching Corbin should definitely be a good thing to do.

Maybe you should reread what you wrote

I'm making a real vote for dashta because I don't know why the fuck you'd claim cop. This is either all gone to hell or he's a maf (PROBABLY THE FIRST)
O-Card
what are you doing here
Pronouns: he/el

Post by O-Card »

dashta wrote:I figured I would take a stupid risk and out myself as a cop fella as well.
why why why

I say we lynch corbin I don't really like him + what I already said

vote corbin
talkhaus: the singening
you must sing
MAFIA
yo yo yo play the game
Cup

Post by Cup »

I think we can assume that dashta is insane as the odds of hitting two mafia in a row out of all those in the town are very low. (4/18)*(3/16) right? So what 4% compared to the 63% chance of hitting two villagers/cult. On top of that wareng was waiting on night actions and it is very likely corbin was one of the people he was waiting on. Since Yono got an innocent the odds of lynching a power role villager if we lynch corbin is pretty high.

I don't know who to vote for yet, but corbin is a bad idea.
limepie20

Post by limepie20 »

Yeah okay I vote Corbin.

freelop got it right

fakedit - ugh i can't post without being interrupted
Cup

Post by Cup »

Seriously guys, it's a 4% chance dashta is sane cop. Yono got an innocent on corbin. You're shooting the town in the foot here unless we get lucky and corbin happens to be cult.
Dan

Post by Dan »

Corbin has 5 votes. Dashta has 1. 8 are needed to lynch.

EDIT: Unless I'm missing something. It would be really helpful if you put your votes in bold from now on.
O-Card
what are you doing here
Pronouns: he/el

Post by O-Card »

in any case, we really have nothing to go on here, so yeah, unless someone wants to propose a random lynch target??
talkhaus: the singening
you must sing
MAFIA
yo yo yo play the game
limepie20

Post by limepie20 »

Cup:
Yeah but we can't be completely sure and this is the most efficient way of clearing things up. The other way would be testing Argu or cobalt. I mean I think right now it's just important to know whats up.

4% chance is a possibility and if it's true, it could be detrimental to us.
Cup

Post by Cup »

We'd be more likely hitting mafia at random than choosing corbin though, knowing is a good thing, but honestly 4% is just about as good as knowing. Being beyond 96% sure isn't worth losing a town. Especially a power role.

Selecting at random from roles we don't have info on yet BlueWizrobe. That's my vote unless we get better info. It's random, but the odds of hitting mafia are much better than if we vote for Corbin, argue, cobalt, or dashta.
BTYM

Post by BTYM »

Okay, after thinking about it, I'm going to vote dashta. Either he didn't think about it at all or he's mafia; there's no reason for him to claim here if we already have a report from a cop.

e: I didn't actually state why it would make sense, did I? Whoops. He could be trying to protect Argu and Cobalt, if we conclude that Yono was sane, and he could also be protecting Corbin. I think it's more likely that he's trying to throw the suspicion off of Corbin. If he was a real cop, he'd keep his reports to himself and lynch Corbin, because then we'd have three reports, which could help immensely.
ImageImage
limepie20

Post by limepie20 »

Okay, well following that logic, you should lynch Corbin because if dashta is the cop, we're out of luck.
dashta

Post by dashta »

Let it be known I am an idiot, and have probably royally screwed us all. Looking back on it now, I should have waited a while, but I was unnecessarily paranoid about a random mafia kill/cultist takeover. I apologize to anyone who legitimately involved with this, and shall go stand in a corner as penance.
Also, as I am a sheep, I am voting Corbin as well, though I understand suspicions arising from my decision.
VV My Channel, shameless advertising FTW! VV
http://www.youtube.com/user/daeshta?feature=mhee
GENERATION 26: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.

I'm only doing this because Yonowaaru made me, blame him.
Cup

Post by Cup »

I can't see why you guys are doubting dashta. His post claiming cop seemed about as earnest as you can be and gave us a surprising amount of insight. It was premature, sure, but read his post again. He would be a very good liar if he's trying to deceive us. Few people lie that well and have that much foresight.

Assuming what he says is true is a fairly safe assumption and with that assumption we get a lot of good data to crunch numbers with. It's still early in the game. Playing probability and numbers is the way to go unless someone is obviously lying like AUS was (sorry aposke, we didn't need watcher there, his first post was obvious enough, should have held back).

Also what BTYM? I don't get your logic. Are you saying dashta had the insight to claim cop in a way that made him look so subtly insane that it made yono look normal just to clear Corbin's name? Despite the fact I don't think any of us are that good, you also then have to assume that yono lucked out and hit mafia first night on pure chance. That by itself is a one in 5 chance. Not unheard of but much less likely than 80% of hitting town. It fits with dashta's claim. The numbers all fit and back dashta's findings if we believe him insane cop. The numbers are unbiased. Voting Corbin or dashta needlessly endangers the town.
BlueWizrobe
Pronouns: they/them/their

Post by BlueWizrobe »

Cup wrote:We'd be more likely hitting mafia at random than choosing corbin though, knowing is a good thing, but honestly 4% is just about as good as knowing. Being beyond 96% sure isn't worth losing a town. Especially a power role.

Selecting at random from roles we don't have info on yet BlueWizrobe. That's my vote unless we get better info. It's random, but the odds of hitting mafia are much better than if we vote for Corbin, argue, cobalt, or dashta.
Sorry you don't have much info on me, I was asleep during the last lynching and I thought it would be pointless to just post something like "Nice job guys!".

I was going to vote dashta but he has realized that he may very well be insane, so in that case he is still quite useful.

I know this is the game of trusting no one so I don't believe it is worthwhile defending my position as a non-threat since it will probably just look pathetic and suspicious.
Last edited by BlueWizrobe 12 years ago, edited 1 time in total.
Dan

Post by Dan »

Corbin: 6
Dashta: 2
BlueWizrobe: 1

Would you guys hurry up?
Jesuiscontent
Tsundere
First name: cool old field

Post by Jesuiscontent »

Since we don't really have anyone to test (as said before Corbin or dashta wouldn't help unless we're lucky) I'm voting Ultratowel because is he only one (I think) who didn't say anything for now.

Am I helping?

BTYM

Post by BTYM »

Cup wrote:Also what BTYM?
Ah, nevermind. I think it was just a bad move by dashta :I

Changing vote to Corbin.

e: Yeah, checking Corbin helps. If he's cult or town, we'll have two mafia to lynch. If he's mafia, we'll have lynched a maf and the report will be townies/cult. And either way, we'll find out what kind of cop dashta is.

e2: Or, best case scenario: he's cult leader and we found two mafia
ImageImage