8flight (Fragile Oracle)
zmonbobbo (Bartender)
Cubewano (Blocker)
alex2 (Bartender)
Holy (Sneaky Tracker)
Aposke (Blocker)
Fluffi-dono (Stalker)

Rules

The game ends with town win if all mafia members are dead. The game ends with mafia win if the town-mafia ratio shows that there are at least as many mafia members as town members.
In general, the aim of the game is to ensure that your side wins. For the town, this means that you eliminate the mafia members hidden among you. For the mafia, this means that you eliminate enough of the town players until you can outnumber them. Other players have special conditions.

Do not talk in the thread once you are dead. You can post joke posts, but do not reveal information about the game.

Do not talk about mafia outside the thread (except for mafia during night, who can communicate via PM). You can ask the host questions via PM. Refrain from editing your posts after others replied to them.

Code: Select all

You can use strikethrough tags ([s]) if you need to delete things.
If you are too busy to play, PM the host to work something out. Excessive inactivity can result in host killing/removing the player.

Day

During the day, players alive can talk about the game in the thread. Discuss who you think is what role, and what the roles possibly did.

During the day, players vote on who to lynch. You may vote for one person or for "no lynch" option and you may switch your vote or abstain/recall your vote.

Day lasts at least 24 hours and up to 48 hours. After the initial 24 hours, a majority of votes for a person (or no lynch option) ends the day. If no majority is reached by the end, the person with the most votes is lynched. There is no lynch when there is a tie vote for two or more persons with most votes.

Night

During the night, players do not discuss the game in the thread. You can post joke posts, but do not reveal information about the game.

During the night, a power role can PM the host with the night action(s). Determine what to do and who to visit, if applicable. A visit is defined as a night action towards another, alive player. Not all night actions are considered visits. You can PM "no action" if you do not want to take action that night.

During the night, mafia members can discuss their plans via PM. They determine who to attack that night, and which one of them would launch that attack.

The night ends after 24 hours or when all night actions are sent to the host. Night reports are delivered at the beginning of the next day.
Player Roles
<Town> (9)

Blue Villager (4): No actions at night.

Sane Cop (1): Visits a person at night. Sees if that person is innocent or guilty.
* Stalker, Blocker, and Tracker are seen as guilty. Duplicator and other town members are seen as innocent.
* A Bartender is seen as whichever side that is set that night.
* Seen as a Cop to self, when seen by Stalker, when dead, and when revealed by Oracle.

Insane Cop (1): Visits a person at night. Sees if that person is innocent or guilty.
* Stalker, Blocker, and Tracker are seen as innocent. Duplicator and other town members are seen as guilty.
* A Bartender is seen as the inverse of whichever side that is set that night.
* Seen as a Cop to self, when seen by Stalker, when dead, and when revealed by Oracle.

Sneaky Tracker (1): Visits a person at night. If that person visited someone that night, the Tracker sees which person it was.
* If the Tracker visits a mafia that is visiting two people that night, only the visit for attack will be shown to the Tracker.
* Seen to Cops as inverse of other town members.

Fragile Oracle (1): Visits a person at night. The person is selected as the Oracle's target.
* When the Oracle dies, the role of the most recently targeted of those alive is revealed to all players.
* If the mafia attacks the Oracle, the Oracle dies even if the Doctor protects the Oracle or if the Oracle drinks the Tea.

Clumsy Doctor (1): Visits a person at night. If the mafia attacks that person, the attack is negated. The negated attack still counts as a visit. Does not negate attack towards the Oracle.
* However, if the mafia attacks the Doctor when the Doctor is visiting a non-mafia, the attack transfers to the visited person. The mafia is not considered to have visited that person for the attack.
* If the Doctor visits a mafia, the attack does not transfer and therefore proceeds as usual.

<Mafia> (3)

Mafia can meet together at night and discuss.
Each night, mafia members choose who to attack and which mafia will go visit that person to commence the attack.

Stalker (1): Visits a person at night. Learns the role of that person.

Blocker (1): Visits a person at night. If that person visits anyone that night, the visit cancels. That person is told that the visit is cancelled.
* Cancelled visits do not show up to the Tracker or to the person that drank the Water.
* The Blocker cannot visit to block someone that the mafia visits to attack during the same night.

Duplicator (1): If there is a dead mafia, Duplicator can select that mafia and assume that mafia's role and powers. Takes effect starting the next day.
* Does not count as a visit. Can be done only once in the game.
* Seen to Cops as inverse of other mafia members until the Duplicator selects another mafia.

<Bartenders> (2)

Bartenders do not form a team.
A Bartender can side with either town or mafia. When the game ends, the Bartender wins or loses with the side currently set.
The Bartender does not count as that side for determining town-mafia ratio.
A Bartender can either give a drink to a player or switch sides, but not both during the same night.

Switch Sides: A Bartender can choose the town side or the mafia side. Takes effect starting the next day.
* The initial side is randomly chosen when the game begins.
* Does not count as a visit.

Give Drink: Visits a person at night. Can give one drink to that person. A Bartender has only one drink of each type.

<List of Drinks>

Refreshing Mineral Water: Shows that person everyone who visited that person that night.
* Does not show Bartender(s) that gave the Water to that person that night.

Relaxing Plum Tea: If the person that drank the Tea dies in any subsequent day or night, the role of that person is not revealed to the players upon death.
* Also, adds to that person bulletproof status. If the mafia attacks that person during any subsequent night, the attack is negated and the bulletproof status ends. The negated attack still counts as a visit.
* The bulletproof status does not end if the attack is negated because of the Doctor. The attack transfer by the Doctor takes place before the Tea.
* Tea takes effect starting the next day. Has no effect if the Oracle drinks the Tea.

Enigmatic Chocolate Milk: Automatically adds one vote for lynching that person in any subsequent day.
* Effects of the Milk end after the Bartender that gave the Milk is dead.

<Apparition>

First non-mafia player to die becomes the Apparition. The person's win conditions remain the same.

Apparition: Visits a person at night. Adds veil to that person. Veil takes effect starting the next day.
* During any subsequent night, if a Cop or Stalker visits that person, the visit cancels, and the veil disappears after that night. That visitor is told that the visit is cancelled.
* Cancelled visits do not show up to the Tracker or to the person that drank the Water.
* Each person can be veiled only once in the game.
Last edited by ano0maly 9 years ago, edited 25 times in total.
Sorel
In the shadows
First name: Alexander
Pronouns: he/him/his

Relaxing Plum Tea Mafia

Post by Sorel »

Seems like this will be the beginning of something awesome!
Former active member, yearly lurker now.
ano0maly
Discord User

Re: Relaxing Plum Tea Mafia <Night 1>

Post by ano0maly »

Role PMs are sent. Send me night actions. State "no action" if you do not want to take action tonight.

I fixed the error in the description of the Insane Cop. Also note the description for the Duplicator.

I should note: the game ends only at day. So if mafia delivers the final kill at night, the game ends next day. If the town mislynches at lylo (lynch-or-lose), the game ends immediately.
ano0maly
Discord User

Post by ano0maly »

Day 1 begins when I get home

If you have not sent night action yet please do so before then
Ditocoaf
Haustone Tournament Finalist
https://ditocoaf.talkhaus.com/

Post by Ditocoaf »

alex2 wrote:im nightposting
I'll have my adjacent fleet support your attack on Doctor if you agree to let me take the Oracle.

USER WAS BANNED FOR THIS POST
Jesuiscontent
Tsundere
First name: cool old field

Post by Jesuiscontent »

Please don't nightpost

freelop

Post by freelop »

Jesuiscontent wrote:Please don't nightpost
Okay
ano0maly
Discord User

Re: Relaxing Plum Tea Mafia <Day 1>

Post by ano0maly »

After a long, noisy night, Ignoritus once again bites the dust first. Ignoritus was a Blue Villager and now has turned into the Apparition.

Day 1 begins. 24 + 24 hours remaining. 13 players alive, so 7 votes for majority.
Falky
Space Mountain, Real World's Champion, WOOOOO etc

Post by Falky »

Wow, the mafia are dicks.
Image Image
Image Image
Image Image
Image Image
pholtos
Loves adorable things.

Post by pholtos »

Awe Aww... come on mafia... you should have at least let him play a bit. That's just cruel.

E: Wrong spelling is incorrect.
Host and Organizer of the Rando Pokemon Tournaments. Completed: I, II, III, IV, V
Dealer of the Pokermon Discord Tourneys.

ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage

I do LPs, check them out if you'd like.

Currently playing:

The 500 char limit is evil. :P
jayScribble
FEEL THE FORCE
Pronouns: it, they, that

Post by jayScribble »

Now that is just sad, next to lynching 8flight for no reason.
Have a 3DS friend code and PM me if you added me: 1289-8788-1766
Three important threads for me:
🦆 RedMageSusie
Dancing with the moonlit knight

Post by RedMageSusie »

Falky wrote:Wow, the mafia are dicks.
qft
zmonbobbo
Haustone Tournament Semifinalist
Hey there! I'm a dude!
First name: Zach

Post by zmonbobbo »

Hahaha, damn, that's cold-blooded.
I'm probably driving right now.
Sorel
In the shadows

Re: Relaxing Plum Tea Mafia

Post by Sorel »

Poor guy. Everyone who gets killed on Day 1 is a poor guy/gal.
freelop

Post by freelop »

Fluffi-dono wrote:Poor guy. Everyone who gets killed on Day 1 is a poor guy/gal.
Anyone killed by the mafia is a poor guy/gal

Unless you were the mafia doing the killing

(not a serious accusation)
Aposke
Banned

Post by Aposke »

Y'all know he's still technically "in-play" though, right?
He even gets to visit people now. It's almost like an upgrade.
jayScribble
FEEL THE FORCE
Pronouns: it, they, that

Post by jayScribble »

NL.
Have a 3DS friend code and PM me if you added me: 1289-8788-1766
Three important threads for me:
ano0maly
Discord User

Post by ano0maly »

NL - 2

13 + 24 hours left.
Falky
Space Mountain, Real World's Champion, WOOOOO etc

Post by Falky »

Aposke wrote:Y'all know he's still technically "in-play" though, right?
Yeah, but I'm assuming he can't join in with the discussion.
Image Image
Image Image
Image Image
Image Image
Dan

Post by Dan »

While 8flight's argument for an NL was indeed convincing, I don't think we ought to waste a golden opportunity on D1. We haven't really lost a townie. Ignoritus doesn't count as a villager, but he still wins along with the village, so he has a vested interest in helping us. If anything, we've gained a power role.

I say we kill Aposke.
Aposke
Banned

Post by Aposke »

Falky wrote:
Aposke wrote:Y'all know he's still technically "in-play" though, right?
Yeah, but I'm assuming he can't join in with the discussion.
But then what's even the point of the apparition?
If he's a townie, his win condition is for the town to win, but his ability does exactly 0 to help town, it actually hinders cops and docs from doing their work, so he'd have a vested interest in not using his ability at all.

Am I just not seeing something or is the role really that useless?
ano0maly
Discord User

Post by ano0maly »

Cops and Stalker
freelop

Post by freelop »

NL
Aposke
Banned

Post by Aposke »

Since we don't seem to have any leads, I vote No Lynch, too.
Sorel
In the shadows

Post by Sorel »

No lynch.