(shouting)

Mystery Meat Mafia - Participation

Damn, it feels good to be a gangster.
Sturg
Gets his freak on with VGM
First name: sturgyman

Re: Mystery Meat Mafia - Participation

Post by Sturg »

D1: Investigated Cup, came out innocent.
D2: Investigated ano0maly, came out innocent.

Boop
ImageImage
Image ImageImage
RIP FISH NIPPLE BANNER
limepie20

Post by limepie20 »

I don't fos sturgyman because both of those are people someone town-sided would logically want to investigate.

I'm kinda suspicious of Aposke leading an rl on someone who seems to be cop. Or sturgyman may be good mafia.
pholtos
Loves adorable things.

Post by pholtos »

Random.org gave me Redsy as well. Sorry bout that.
Host and Organizer of the Rando Pokemon Tournaments. Completed: I, II, III, IV, V
Dealer of the Pokermon Discord Tourneys.

ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage

I do LPs, check them out if you'd like.

Currently playing:

The 500 char limit is evil. :P
Falky
Space Mountain, Real World's Champion, WOOOOO etc
Pronouns: he/him/his

Post by Falky »

limepie20 wrote:I'm kinda suspicious of Aposke leading an rl on someone who seems to be cop
What, for suggesting a RL on someone who claimed cop afterwards? Hardly seems suspicious to me.
Image Image
Image Image
Image Image
Image Image
BTYM

Post by BTYM »

I'll go ahead and vote Redsy
ImageImage
Jesuiscontent
Tsundere
First name: cool old field

Post by Jesuiscontent »

Ugh well doc knows what to do tonight I guess. Tbh I find pretty suspicious that you'd claim cop on the very first accusation since it's the only role that can't be CCd. And 2 innos out of 2 doesn't sound "terribly bad luck" to me??

I'm going to start another bandwagon on Cirnya because he hasn't talked at all who's with me

TheVulpineHero1
Party hazard fiesta mix

Post by TheVulpineHero1 »

Lime's right, but I'm kind've on the fence. This is still a pretty crummy development, since if sturgy is a cop it means we'll probably only have one (if Bartle was cop) or two cops left/useful after tonight, but at least it'll help with san testing. Claiming cop to save oneself in a situation with a hooker, though, and then needing prodding to out reports... still seems either suspicious, or unwise. A better way would be to softclaim an important role instead of outing. There's a whole lot of wriggle room that could have been used.

I'm still quite tempted to vote for Sturgyman here, since I think there's a non-negligible chance he's a maf fakeclaiming, and even if he's not he'll probably be nullified as a power role after tonight. Lynching him would prove him either a maf or clear him, which lets us know whether his reports (which are probably the only ones we'll get out of him) are faked or legit, which removes one of the variables in the san test. It could also potentially kill a maf, which is worth taking.

However, I'm going to wait for Redsy to say something before voting definitively. If she's not got any decent defenses, I'll probably vote for her instead; scum only have one hooker so any cop we keep means the others get to keep making reports, and it's probably worth taking a risk on that.
Broken image, apparently
Broken image
Aposke
Banned

Post by Aposke »

Hey, I brought activity back, and even got us a cop claim (whether fake or not is still debatable of course). If anything, I should be awarded "villager of the day", not FoSed.
Also, Redsy bandwagon.
Validon98
Echoing Birdsong
Pronouns: they/them

Post by Validon98 »

I just caught up on this, and I'm not really sure whether to call sturgyman a real cop or a fake cop. If he's real, I'm guessing he might be the naive cop, but I'm not sure. He's definitely not the paranoid one, that's for sure. I don't want to go on a Redsy or a Cirnya wagon either quite yet until they can defend themselves, because, well, that would be just stupid. If we're going to RL someone, we can at least give them a shot to prove themselves before the hammer drops, right?
Also, Aposke voting for sturgyman before sturgyman claimed cop isn't necessarily scummy to me at this point. Of course, we're still at the "who knows what's going on besides mafia" point, so I can't say for sure.
Because Touhou OCs can in fact exist, sounds fake I know.

I can't change my username but I go by Vali/Claire now (aka call me Vali or Claire at your leisure ^^).

I never update this currently playing section anymore, it's probably an RPG or something.

Strawberry Bose Partial Translations and Patches!
limepie20

Post by limepie20 »

All that prompts me to fos Aposke is the same thing as yesterday when anomaly started an rl, and I voted him in case he was mafia getting us to vote for village. This is the same thing, and Aposke happened to choose a cop, so maybe he just wants town to lynch sturgyman because Stalker figured out sturgyman is a valuable cop (sane/insane). If he's naive mafia wouldn't care.

Either that or sturgyman just fake claimed cop to get out of trouble. I wouldn't say that that's more plausible though because Aposke would have a 7/20 or whatever chance of guessing mafia where as the other way Aposke has a 7/20 chance of being mafia-sided. But now that I think about it, there is a traitor so it's more like 6/20 and you have to take in account the 2/20 chance of stalker getting a valuable cop, too.

Whatever, I'm still gonna wait for more people to say stuff.
limepie20

Post by limepie20 »

Oh also 7 is worst-case scenario, right? I forget all the numbers as you can see with my haphazard use of 20.
Redsy

Post by Redsy »

Oh jeez, got votes for me.
I mean, it wouldn't be at all bad to lynch me although I don't really want to get lynched, but it has to happen sometime I guess, but if I was lynched, you'd find out Limepie's role.
Oracle.
TheVulpineHero1
Party hazard fiesta mix

Post by TheVulpineHero1 »

...Oracle lynch would be amazing right now. Cops could report on lime and compare their reports to truth, so it would actually really help us out. Vote Redsy!
Broken image, apparently
Broken image
Falky
Space Mountain, Real World's Champion, WOOOOO etc
Pronouns: he/him/his

Post by Falky »

Could be useful there. Vote Redsy
Image Image
Image Image
Image Image
Image Image
Validon98
Echoing Birdsong
Pronouns: they/them

Post by Validon98 »

Even sweeter, the Amnesiacs could take oracle after Redsy dies (if they haven't already jumped on another role), they could claim, and we could keep getting reports. Well, it looks like things are turning around earlier than it did back in Avacado Swirl!
Redsy, then.
Because Touhou OCs can in fact exist, sounds fake I know.

I can't change my username but I go by Vali/Claire now (aka call me Vali or Claire at your leisure ^^).

I never update this currently playing section anymore, it's probably an RPG or something.

Strawberry Bose Partial Translations and Patches!
Redsy

Post by Redsy »

Awwh.. I'll be sad to go.
We better win, guise :c
Aposke
Banned

Post by Aposke »

Redsy wrote:Awwh.. I'll be sad to go.
We better win, guise :c
Thank you for taking one for the team, Redsy.
Your glorious sacrifice will never be forgotten! ;__;
Argumentable
the biggest shit
https://argu.talkhaus.com/

Post by Argumentable »

Redsy is probably dead but there's still a couple hours of daylight left
I'm on Youtube andTwitter and Discord so say hi to me on there cause I don't really post here also I have sigs off so I can make my sig as ugly as I want and it won't bother me this is my sig btw
pholtos
Loves adorable things.

Post by pholtos »

I respect your sacrifice Redsy.
Host and Organizer of the Rando Pokemon Tournaments. Completed: I, II, III, IV, V
Dealer of the Pokermon Discord Tourneys.

ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage

I do LPs, check them out if you'd like.

Currently playing:

The 500 char limit is evil. :P
limepie20

Post by limepie20 »

Okay cops cop me tonight. Doc doc me tonight. What we need is a clear and some cop action.
Redsy
ano0maly
Discord User

Post by ano0maly »

Voting Redsy because in addition to what TheVulpineHero1 said, if any cop looked at Redsy in the past two nights, the reported result could be tested now.
Dan

Post by Dan »

Voting Redsy even though it literally makes no difference at all
I was gone once again, sorry. I have been spending literally all of my time inhaling protein shakes and lifting so I was literally able to post. I was hospitalized a few hours ago because my biceps were literally splitting my arms open, so I should be back in the game for now.

Nothing much to say except to comment on the cop situation. Just based on all the panicked, ill-thought-out cop claims I've seen in my time, this one seems legit. Very shy and reserved, like we literally had to drag it out of him. A mafia would be a little brasher and probably insult the people voting him, calling them literal motherfuckers or something. I think we can be pretty sure he's townsided for real
ano0maly
Discord User

Post by ano0maly »

Are you ok now?

And I think it does make a difference because I think you're the 10th vote.
Argumentable
the biggest shit
https://argu.talkhaus.com/

Post by Argumentable »

Redsy's deadsy
We chopped off her headsy
Flew onto limepie and started to bledsy

The blood congealed
Which in turn revealed
That as a matter of fact he is an amnesiac

It's night time send me your actions
I'm on Youtube andTwitter and Discord so say hi to me on there cause I don't really post here also I have sigs off so I can make my sig as ugly as I want and it won't bother me this is my sig btw
Dan

mafia nightpost

Post by Dan »

I'm nightposting