Damn, it feels good to be a gangster.
Aposke
Banned

Re: Mystery Meat Mafia - Participation

Post by Aposke »

By the way here's my mafia guesses:

BTYM - has done literally nothing besides voting and putting out one-line posts
LukaRamu - Same as BTYM, suspiciously silent
UltraTowel - Gives a lot of useless bloat-information, perhaps in an attempt to emulate the "useful townie with deep game insight" persona he's known for
Cup (maybe) - For reasons Falky stated, although there's just as much of a chance he's actually an inno

As for who the traitor is, I have no clue whatsoever. Perhaps O'Largill, Nabe or any of the other few-typing people.
TheVulpineHero1
Party hazard fiesta mix

Post by TheVulpineHero1 »

Voting BTYM to end the day and because he's suspicious.

By the way, Aposke, nabe was a cop (and got killed like two night ago).
Broken image, apparently
Broken image
Aposke
Banned

Post by Aposke »

TheVulpineHero1 wrote:By the way, Aposke, nabe was a cop (and got killed like two night ago).
Whoops, my bad.

Currently alive: 17
Votes to lynch: 9

BTYM: 6
Cirnya: 1
ultratowel112
Pronouns: He/him

Post by ultratowel112 »

limepie20 wrote:...I am significantly more suspicious of towel now because it really does seem like he is just coming in at the beginning of the day giving superfluous information to show he seems helpful and then goes away. I tihnk I'll just leave a vote on BTYM right now, but it could change, and I'd like to hear towel say something before the day ends.
Hi, my name is Towel and I've been at work all day.

First of all... WHY THE HELL WOULD YOU CLAIM VILLAGER?! Seriously, what the hell. And two of you?! Doing that in forum maf is worse than spamming "LYNCH <NAME>" in EM. Speaking of EM...
Wareng wrote:Hoo boy. This is UT's epicmafia profile. He basically runs the show over there from what I'm told, and really, to my untrained eye, he is inscrutable.
Maybe 2 years ago. I'm trying to get back into it a little bit, but people who spam all day are driving me away again.

Enough off-topicness. I will admit that the suspicion on me is not unexpected. As one of the "uninformed majority", as town is often called, I seem to be overstepping my bounds by posting all of these situations and some suggestions on how we should move forward. By doing this, I am just trying to keep people from getting too confused in a two-janitor-but-no-mortician setup.

You may ask, "Who do I FoS?". Right now, anybody who hasn't posted too much. I know it's an easy FoS, but c'mon - if you are posting in other threads, you can't claim inactivity. I'm also really suspicious of the fact that there is not a tracker cc. Usually (on EM) the traitor would cc, but traitor and tracker can't both be janned if we are to believe limepie. We'll see what we come up with once we get another report from those two, although Wareng will probably claim hooked/drunked again.

To the drunk: you probably should not have been out these past couple nights, but it is okay to go out now because we have "3" cops and a tracker claim. This is just my opinion, do whatever you want.

Personally, I would want to vote for Cirnya, but it seems as if he hasn't been on the talkhaus or his youtube channel at all since the game started. Agent Emerald and O'Largrill have champions at posting just enough so that their name comes up every now-and-then, but AE claims IRL stuff. dashta hasn't posted in a week, even though he's been to the talkhaus. He was pretty active in earlier days, though, so I don't know what's up. I guess I'll go with BTYM to get the day over with sooner, although I'm cautiously pessimistic about lynching someone without them getting a chance for a small rebuttal/chance to claim.
pholtos
Loves adorable things.

Post by pholtos »

Can I get some more acronym help?
FoS?
CC?

I'm lost since I haven't been in one of these before.
Host and Organizer of the Rando Pokemon Tournaments. Completed: I, II, III, IV, V
Dealer of the Pokermon Discord Tourneys.

ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage

I do LPs, check them out if you'd like.

Currently playing:

The 500 char limit is evil. :P
ultratowel112

Post by ultratowel112 »

Pholtos wrote:Can I get some more acronym help?
FoS?
CC?

I'm lost since I haven't been in one of these before.
http://wiki.epicmafia.com/index.php?tit ... erminology

FoS - Finger of Suspicion. Someone you suspect, but not quite enough that you want to vote them yet (or when the vote is going strongly one way and you want the day over, but you want to let your suspicion known)

CC - Counter-claim. Often used by mafia to try to get the power role lynched (and thus giving them a chance to hit a non-claimed power role). It can be used by a millager to try to "hide" the real tracker, but this will more-often-than-not backfire.

Millager - Miller or villager. This isn't on the list, but I use it often.
Argumentable
the biggest shit
https://argu.talkhaus.com/

Post by Argumentable »

Prob gonna end this day right before I go to sleep tonight and give everyone who hasn't posted and sent actions (where applicable) yet one last chance to do something before I kill you myself and ban you for a day or so
I'm on Youtube andTwitter and Discord so say hi to me on there cause I don't really post here also I have sigs off so I can make my sig as ugly as I want and it won't bother me this is my sig btw
Falky
Space Mountain, Real World's Champion, WOOOOO etc
Pronouns: he/him/his

Post by Falky »

FoS means "Finger of Suspicion", and it's just outlining who you're suspicious of, but haven't got definitive evidence about. CC means counter-claim.

The significant amount of inactivity in the game on the part of some people is rather suspicious, especially with what roles are known/claimed. Validon's another one that seems to have disappeared from the game for a while.

BTYM, I'm not entirely sure about. As people have said, he could just be being BTYM, but whatever. Voting BTYM
Image Image
Image Image
Image Image
Image Image
Aposke
Banned

Post by Aposke »

Towel only FoSing the mostly absent people only adds to my suspicion for him.
Also, I'd still like to hear from you, Argue, just for future reference - what comes first, amnesiac role change or cop investigation?
ultratowel112

Post by ultratowel112 »

Aposke wrote:Towel only FoSing the mostly absent people only adds to my suspicion for him.
Also, I'd still like to hear from you, Argue, just for future reference - what comes first, amnesiac role change or cop investigation?
Nah, just posting my opinions on them. I FoS the people who claimed millager FOR NO REASON (that's Vulpine and you) and the uncc'd tracker more, but the no posting just gets on my nerves. Doc is presumably still hiding since he probably isn't dead yet (if we believe limepie and we do odds on anomaly), so those millager claims are completely garbage for town.
BTYM

Post by BTYM »

I'm expendable it's okay

Cirnya
ImageImage
Argumentable
the biggest shit

Post by Argumentable »

Guys, it's night so send me actions
If you haven't yet, that's a rules infraction
I'll ban you and then you'll be killed dead
You know who you are, now I'm going to bed

BTYM was a miller BTW (I killed him anyway [who cares])

E: whoops forgot my rule about the villager thing who cares. I JUST RUINED THIS GAME
I'm on Youtube andTwitter and Discord so say hi to me on there cause I don't really post here also I have sigs off so I can make my sig as ugly as I want and it won't bother me this is my sig btw
Argumentable
the biggest shit

Post by Argumentable »

Hi guys it's day time and everybody is dead.

RIP to our fallen hero
Sturgyman, a cop
You will forever be in our thoughts

Also O'lagrill the tracker is dead for LACK OF PARTICIPATION and he's banned even though he apparently said something in IRC about how he hoped he wouldn't be banned or killed or whatever

Cirnya, the Villlager is also dead. He never even read his PM

USERS WERE BANNED FOR THIS POST
limepie20

Post by limepie20 »

Kill wareng.

By the way, I got guilty on towel last night. I hope that helps.
Argumentable
the biggest shit

Post by Argumentable »

Also just as a friendly reminder, by the end of tonight another person or two may end up dead due to participation. Please post even if you're horrible at this game because not posting is even worse
Validon98
Echoing Birdsong
Pronouns: they/them

Post by Validon98 »

Oh yeah, I kind of did disappear for awhile. Sorry, my mind's been elsewhere recently.
But, anyways, if O'Largill was the tracker, then Wareng's been lying. I'm not completely ready to go after ultratowel mainly because limepie might have very well picked up paranoid cop. So for now, voting Wareng.
Because Touhou OCs can in fact exist, sounds fake I know.

I can't change my username but I go by Vali/Claire now (aka call me Vali or Claire at your leisure ^^).

I never update this currently playing section anymore, it's probably an RPG or something.

Strawberry Bose Partial Translations and Patches!
pholtos
Loves adorable things.

Post by pholtos »

Wareng it is.
Host and Organizer of the Rando Pokemon Tournaments. Completed: I, II, III, IV, V
Dealer of the Pokermon Discord Tourneys.

ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage

I do LPs, check them out if you'd like.

Currently playing:

The 500 char limit is evil. :P
Dan

Post by Dan »

Motherfucker. O'Largill is added to the list of people forever banned from playing mafia.
Vote Wareng.

e: oh and to my maf buddies: 5

ee: just so you can see how much of an idiot o'largill is this is from like 4 days ago
[19:24:35] <olargill> shit i still haven't done anything all game
[19:24:55] <Wareng> argu posted that he would ban people who haven't posted yet
[19:25:12] <olargill> i mean, i've poosted
[19:25:13] <olargill> once
[19:25:35] <olargill> i haven't actually sent him anything to do at night ever
eee: this is the apex of stupidity. you can't be a bigger idiot than him.

eeee: o'largill it must feel really good to be on the same list as alex

eeeee: who am i kidding he's not going to read this thread
ultratowel112

Post by ultratowel112 »

Jesuiscontent
Tsundere
First name: cool old field

Post by Jesuiscontent »

Hahaha what the hell. Vote Wareng

I guess olagrill did end up being useful somewhat. But what the hell would you just sit there and not do anything especially when you have a role that important, this makes no sense.

So we have what, 2 cops left now? maybe 3 if the other amnesiac picked Nabe. Though if he's still an amn he should pick olagrill tonight and we might get an actually useful tracker this time.

If I counted right we're 8 town left, maybe 7 if there's still an amnesiac around. With one mafia down by the end of the day we'll earn quite some time before we're on a MYLO so that's good. Unless some more inactive fuckers get killed by Argu.

For now we have pretty much 2 leads, Sturgyman's inno on Cup and limepie's guilty on towel. To me the best thing would be that the last (or amnd) cop visits one of those two in the hopes of getting a conflicting report.

Agent Emerald

Post by Agent Emerald »

Voting Wareng.
The best Sanae quote ever.
Dan

Post by Dan »

end this day already voting Wareng again
Falky
Space Mountain, Real World's Champion, WOOOOO etc
Pronouns: he/him/his

Post by Falky »

O'Largill is a bloody idiot.

Voting Wareng
Image Image
Image Image
Image Image
Image Image
Argumentable
the biggest shit

Post by Argumentable »

Okay sure, it's done
Wareng, the Stalker, is dead
Send me night actions

Not killing anyone for inactivity cause this went pretty fast and was only hindered by me playing epicmafia with limepie