(shouting)

Avocado Cinnamon Swirl Mafia - PARTICIPATION

Damn, it feels good to be a gangster.
Dan

Re: Avocado Cinnamon Swirl Mafia - PARTICIPATION

Post by Dan »

Good morning! You awake to the lamenting wails of a million dead mafia players and find that the source of their agony is the body of Validon98, the doctor, with a stethoscope jammed down his throat. It is now day 3. Given that tomorrow is mother's day for US people, I'll make this day last for at least 21 hours, or until 12:40 PM EST, May 12th.

You may now post. 11 players remain; 6 votes to lynch.
Aposke
Banned

Post by Aposke »

With the doc now dead, it might make sense for the other cop to claim. Even if he's only had innocents so far, it'd give us at least 3 clears and narrow down the scope of possible mafias very far.

That said, I got hooked tonight again, and will most likely get killed tomorrow, so having me clear didn't really accomplish much after all.
Paralars

Post by Paralars »

well, shit. Didn't expect that to happen!
No more doctor, eh?
Falky
Space Mountain, Real World's Champion, WOOOOO etc
Pronouns: he/him/his

Post by Falky »

Oh marvellous. Well, looks like our coppers will be dying in the next couple of days. Hopefully we should have enough info by then.
Image Image
Image Image
Image Image
Image Image
lukaramu
not lukaramu
First name: not lukaramu

Post by lukaramu »

We can't Reality afford a mislynch right now. We have 6 townies, the survivor, and all 4 mafs still alive. if we mislynch, Aposke will probably die tomorrow, so we would have 4 townies left, and survivor.
Aposke
Banned

Post by Aposke »

Actually I retract that the cop should claim.
Maf is most likely going to go for me next night, giving the cop one more chance of getting a report and leaving relatively unharmed. Although that still includes a high (25%) risk of getting killed.
I'd also like to No Lynch today, unless the sane cop outs and has a guilty.

I guess today pretty much depends on whether the other cop wants to claim or not.
Paralars

Post by Paralars »

I guess that means we'll just go with suspucions today.
Also it's the first day we're actually focusing on finding a maf.
So here's my current order of suspicion, from most likely maf to most likely good.

Tsurugi
Falky
Alex
Jesuiscontent
Nabe
Redsy
TheVulpineHero
LukaRamu
Bartle

The middle part is kinda "I have no idea" so those are pretty much all on the same level.
I'll vote later after people have given their opinions and Cop has claimed maybe.
Tsurugi

Post by Tsurugi »

There's 6 town (including the survivor) today. That would be MYLO if there weren't a bulletproof still around, I think. 3 clears could go an awfully long way considering how dangerous a mislynch is at this point, but the miller may or may not be around to muddle it.

If the sane cop claims, though, we'll have one useless cop and one dead cop the next day, unless by some miracle we get the hooker, in which case we get one extra report before that cop goes, too.

If the cop has guilties, though, that's much more valuable.
Falky
Space Mountain, Real World's Champion, WOOOOO etc
Pronouns: he/him/his

Post by Falky »

Any reasons for your FoSes, Para?

If we're outing them, Redsy and Tsurugi are up there for me for not really saying much and tending to just BW. Probably Jesuis in that list as well. Para's also up there for his quickturn regarding Aposke from d1 to d2 and generally throwing out FoSes for little or no reason.
Image Image
Image Image
Image Image
Image Image
Redsy

Post by Redsy »

I don't recall you saying much, either.
Same with Tsurugi, Nabe, Alex and Jesuiscontent.

I'm really trying to say things, but I have no logical reasoning for who I might think are the mafia, so it's kinda difficult.
Paralars

Post by Paralars »

I've already given reasoning to all those points Falky, and like I said, the other ones are just ordered by slight tendencies.
Aposke
Banned

Post by Aposke »

I FOS Para for the stuff he pulled D1/D2, as well as his nonchalant reaction to the doc getting killed. Add to that his unnecessary "suspicion list" and you've got yourself a quite questionable character.
I'm not sure what to think about Tsurugi or Redsy, although I know from previous games that Tsu tends to appear more helpful to town when she's maf, sort of as a "cover" for her actual role.

Oh and I won't be online most of tomorrow, so there's that.
Paralars

Post by Paralars »

yeah, your infallible logic did quite the trick before, Aposke.

If you find the things I say unnessecary, I probably would have made myself less suspicious by not saying anything, right?

I'm pretty sure you're all gonna lynch me, and if it didn't mean that the town loses (after wasting two turns), the result would probably be kinda funny at this point.
So, do as you please, I can't stop you.

But I can advise the cop to just out him/herself. If that doesn't happen and you guys lynch me, mafia wins I'm almost sure.
Validon98
Echoing Birdsong
Pronouns: they/them

Post by Validon98 »

I get last words, huh?
As I choke on my own stethoscope, I mentally apologize for not helping long enough. My last thought is: "Lynch those sons of bitches."
Because Touhou OCs can in fact exist, sounds fake I know.

I can't change my username but I go by Vali/Claire now (aka call me Vali or Claire at your leisure ^^).

I never update this currently playing section anymore, it's probably an RPG or something.

Strawberry Bose Partial Translations and Patches!
TheVulpineHero1
Party hazard fiesta mix

Post by TheVulpineHero1 »

Oh wow. With a dead doc, we're totally boned. So, I guess from this point onwards, this is a race against time to get info before all our report roles are outed or dead. Of course, Aposke keeps getting hooked since they know who he is, so our other cop is hopefully in the background making reports with the time. I guess if we're really lucky, mafs will accidentally hit bulletproof and give us one more day.

As for FoSes...I don't know. There's been timezone shenanigans and stuff, so I don't think quiet is a great indicator of guilt. That said, I also don't think we can afford a mislynch. At this point, I personally am going to sit on my thumbs a little and wait for more info before making a decision. We have 48 hours if we need them, so let's figure out a battleplan.
Broken image, apparently
Broken image
Jesuiscontent
Tsundere
First name: cool old field

Post by Jesuiscontent »

Hi I'm cop

Guess we're in a pretty bad spot atm and I don't want to risk dying next night before saying what I got. I don't have much but I hope we'll be lucky enough to lynch hooker today so that Aposke or me have a chance to get another report.

Before I give my three reports though, can the remaining villager out himself? Reason for that is, I copped Cup on night 2 just before he died and got an innocent report, which means the last villager is the miller (since Aposke is insane and had BTYM as guilty).

Knowing who is the last villager will prevent a miller CC when I'll give my guilty report.

It's probably somewhat risky to out myself at this point in time, but I felt it was even more risky to wait another night, especially with a stalker around, mafia is likely to have information about the remaining power roles.

TheVulpineHero1
Party hazard fiesta mix

I'm your remaining blue. I was thinking I was the miller when I started talking about it earlier, and I guess I was right. May as well go balls to the wall on this, since without a doc we're kind've boned anyway.
Broken image, apparently
Broken image
Jesuiscontent
Tsundere
First name: cool old field

Post by Jesuiscontent »

Well that was quick. Alright, here goes.

Night 1 : copped Falky, got a guilty report
Night 2 : copped Cup, got an innocent report
Night 3 : copped Alex, got an innocent report

This obviously means I vote Falky. Let's just hope he's hooker. And yeah Alex is clear for people who were suspicious of him

Redsy

Post by Redsy »

Seems promising to me.
Vote: Falky.
Maybe this is jumping on the BW, maybe this isn't. But I mean, I'm probably fairly certain Jesuis is a cop, and he'll probably be killed tonight too. Might as well follow his advice.
Either that, or he's a huge liar. But I'm gonna stick with him.
Paralars

Post by Paralars »

If he was a liar, the real cop would claim.
I'm obviously voting Falky, not even BW
TheVulpineHero1
Party hazard fiesta mix

Voting Falky. Let's hope the gamble pays off.
Broken image, apparently
Broken image
Nabe
Still working on AZCT
https://nabe.talkhaus.com/

Post by Nabe »

Jesu was active after all! Glad to say I thought Falky was town, although I can't wait to see him CC :lol: A scum flip clears Jesu and Alex town and bob's your uncle.

Both cops could coordinate on a target tonight that we all agree needs checking. Tsurugi/Paralars?

EDIT: No wait that's dumb, kill/hook would nip that in the bud. Do it if Falky flips hooker.

Running from now 'til Canada Day!
Dan

Post by Dan »

Votes
Falky - 6

I guess this wasn't the best day to pick for 21 hours but I'm sticking to it
Paralars

Post by Paralars »

It's fine, give everyone a chance to live the game.

So, if falky does turn out guilty, I think I figured it all out.
Aposke
Banned

Post by Aposke »

The day started looking dim, but now things are actually looking up.
I'm on a train btw it's great
Anyways voting FALKY