Avocado Cinnamon Swirl Mafia - PARTICIPATION

Damn, it feels good to be a gangster.
Dan

Re: Avocado Cinnamon Swirl Mafia - PARTICIPATION

Post by Dan »

parallorbs is dead he was the bulletproof
it;s day something you may now post
and then there were 5, 3 votes 4lynch sum1
day ends some time tomorrow (like 4 or 5 est)
Redsy

Post by Redsy »

I figured Paralars would get killed in the night.
I also figured he was the bulletproof.
Woo~

So, with Bartle being survivor, Alex being probably agent, Vulpine being the last villager (I guess?), my suspicion is still obviously Tsurugi. And you can probably guess what I am with the good old process of elimination.
Paralars

Post by Paralars »

my only regret...
is that apparently I died from one shot.
*DED*
seriously though I don't get how that works
Dan

Post by Dan »

Yeah I only realized that after Redsy had posted. I don't know what to say other than "oops." Sorry town
Argumentable
the biggest shit
https://argu.talkhaus.com/

Post by Argumentable »

It was a headshot

E: making signups for next game probably tomorrow unless wareng tells me otherwise (I am not paying attention to this game)
I'm on Youtube andTwitter and Discord so say hi to me on there cause I don't really post here also I have sigs off so I can make my sig as ugly as I want and it won't bother me this is my sig btw
Redsy

Post by Redsy »

Oh man, I just figured that the mafia had already tried to kill him once already and failed.
But I guess I should've realized that they did kill someone every night though. I'm pretty sure. Except the first cause the bodyguard died instead? Zz whatever. I'm pretty sure town will win right away anyway~
Paralars

Post by Paralars »

so what, am I dead yet?
There's nothing left to say anyway, except now y'all know why I've been such a loudmouth, even though I kinda expected mafia to know my role.
TheVulpineHero1
Party hazard fiesta mix

Post by TheVulpineHero1 »

Well, the info from where I'm standing: Alex is definitely clear, since our sane cop reported him and drew a negative. I know I'm the villager, so that's two down. Bartle's quietly been declared as the survivor by most people, including Alex who we know 100% is clear, so I'm going to go ahead and say that's probably true. So, the only people left in contention for scumhood are Redsy and Tsurugi. Redsy's had some suspicion thrown on her every now and then, but overall she seems quite townsided what with contributing to the discussions and stuff. Tsurugi, meanwhile, seems the scummier of the two.
Redsy wrote: Zz whatever. I'm pretty sure town will win right away anyway~
Not necessarily, I'm afraid. I think it's still technically possible for them to get lucky and hit survivor + whoever he's standing behind, which after a mislynch would leave us at 1town 1maf (dunno who the game goes to in a tie, probs maf since they start out with less people). I actually think they've been trying to do it for a while now, or at least they tried the previous night. After all, it would have made more sense to knock me off since I claimed blue/miller, which would have prevented them from hitting bulletproof (which probably would have guarenteed us victory with the extra day if bulletproof had actually worked).

Although I'd certainly like to hear what the other guys have to say, I'm going to put in a vote for Tsurugi and then alter it later if something happens. I slept through the last vote, so I may as well put something down now so it doesn't happen again.
Broken image, apparently
Broken image
Redsy

Post by Redsy »

Alright, Tsurugi then.
Woooo~
TheVulpineHero1
Party hazard fiesta mix

alex2 wrote:
Redsy wrote:with Bartle being survivor, Alex being probably agent
Might as well confirm these as true. I sent a message to the survivor first night telling him to start the game with a "tell," and he did:
Bartle wrote:Guten morgen.
Wow, that's a really good use of the agent. I didn't quite get what good the agent role would be when I first saw it since maf probably wouldn't listen to obviously townsided agents, but that's a neat application. Good job!
Broken image, apparently
Broken image
Tsurugi

Post by Tsurugi »

alex2 wrote:Happy birthday Tsurugi we got you a present:
it's a lynch
Bartle wrote:
e: happy birthday to lynch
happy birthday to lynch
]lynch tsurugi
happy birthday to lynch

and many mooore
omg thanks u guys it's just what i wanted
Dan

Post by Dan »

alex agent can send messages to mafia
Dan

Post by Dan »

tsurugi has enough votes for to be killed and everyone's participated. if anyone is strongly against me ending the game please let me know in an hour and a half
Dan

Post by Dan »

Game's over. Aposke you can add this one to the history books now
It was pretty fun overall, there were a few times where I thought the lack of activity was indicative of lack of interest but I guess that was just a side-effect of the minimum length thing. Was that helpful by the way? It seemed like more people participated than usual

So town won obviously (also survivor). Here are the roles, as if you couldn't have figured them out:

Town
alex2 (Agent)
Aposke (Insane)
AUS (Oracle)
BTYM (Blue)
Cup (Blue)
Jesuiscontent (Cop)
limepie20 (Bodyguard)
Paralars (Bulletproof)
Redsy (Mortician)
TheVulpineHero1 (Miller)
Validon98 (Doctor)

Mafia
Falky (Hooker)
LukaRamu (Mafioso)
Nabe (Janitor)
Tsurugi (Stalker)

Third-party
Bartle (Survivor)

I made userbars you can use them

Sorry for killing you, Paralars. Argue once said something like "the host usually screws up worst of all" which is almost always true

Also, sign up for the next round: viewtopic.php?f=12&t=13535
Cup

Post by Cup »

Jesuiscontent should get an MVP userbar. He was responsible for the biggest turn around in mafia history.
Tsurugi

Post by Tsurugi »

i did it guys i won the game
Also the only nights I was ever successful stalking on didn't matter. Worst Stalker NA.
Redsy

Post by Redsy »

I didn't do anything at all! ^^
I'm surprised I didn't even get killed or lynched though.
I don't think I've gone through an entire game alive and won.
Validon98
Echoing Birdsong
Pronouns: they/them

Post by Validon98 »

Well, this happened. I honestly felt like we were a bit screwed after I died, but things did turn around really fast. Good job, everyone, especially Jesuiscontent!
Because Touhou OCs can in fact exist, sounds fake I know.

I can't change my username but I go by Vali/Claire now (aka call me Vali or Claire at your leisure ^^).

I never update this currently playing section anymore, it's probably an RPG or something.

Strawberry Bose Partial Translations and Patches!
Aposke
Banned

Post by Aposke »

I really only claimed D1 because it was late as all hell and I wasn't going to be online the entire next day, and I didn't exactly want a RL to happen so I thought we could just sanitytest me. Turned out that, as is the case most of the time with my mafia plans, this plan had a giant flaw and ended up stabbing me in the back.
However, it did eventually indirectly lead to the remaining cop knowing his sanity for sure, so I guess it's all good in the end?
Either way, great game, thanks for hosting Wareng, and I can't wait for the next one.
Jesuiscontent
Tsundere
First name: cool old field

Post by Jesuiscontent »

Yeah it did help because cop sanities were really bothering me and it was even worse with a miller in the mix, which is why I was all like "get rid of the villagers" at the beginning.

Also yay we won

TheVulpineHero1
Party hazard fiesta mix

Awesome, we won! I really enjoyed this game, although I didn't do much of importance besides making sure I'd be trusted if I were to out. Congrats to the other townies, since they did most of the hard work!
Broken image, apparently
Broken image
lukaramu
not lukaramu
First name: not lukaramu

Post by lukaramu »

I'm happy that I survived that long! We were kind of unlucky that the only successful stalk was Cup n1 and he was killed that night D:

Also with Jesu blindhitting one of us mafs n1.
AUS
Toni#4796
First name: Toni
Pronouns: they/them/their

Post by AUS »

Jesuiscontent wrote:Yeah it did help because cop sanities were really bothering me and it was even worse with a miller in the mix, which is why I was all like "get rid of the villagers" at the beginning.

Also yay we won
I was thinking about for a bit and then ultimately decided to host my own mafia game on a different forum, so I wanted a way out ASAP. I figured super confirming the insane cop as insane might be a neat way to do it.
"oh no my best friend was replaced by a evil demon shadow monster"
"argh i am the evil shadow monster demon shadow"
Vip is pronounced "Beep"
nostalgic realtime nitroid let's play playlist