(shouting)

hello Earth, small question from Alpha Centauri! 混蛋

Topics of particular note that tickle the fancy of users and mods alike.
AlexSparp

hello Earth, small question from Alpha Centauri! 混蛋

Post by AlexSparp »

Earth, special warning from Alpha Centauri! 混蛋

你他媽的所有混蛋
你是他媽的愚蠢

tất cả các mẹ ngu ngốc

あなたのすべての愚かな馬鹿

你他媽的所有混蛋
你是他媽的愚蠢

สอบถามรายละเอียดการเรียนต่อโทด้านโภชนาการค่ะ
لدي أنبوب منزلك المكسورة
יש לי צינור שבור הבית שלך

I hope you understand me , otherwise the earth will be destroyed
Jesuiscontent
Tsundere
First name: cool old field

Re: hello Earth, small question from Alpha Centauri! 混蛋

Post by Jesuiscontent »

what you say

Cobalt

Post by Cobalt »

"anata no subete no oroka na baka"

"you are all stupid idiots"

>stupid idiots
can YOU use the packet sauce?
ano0maly
Discord User

Post by ano0maly »

Cobalt wrote:"anata no subete no oroka na baka"

"you are all stupid idiots"

>stupid idiots
Being a talkhauser is suffering.
Dan

Post by Dan »

wong ping
wong ping
wong ping
wong ping\
wong ping

hello alpha centauri
freelop

Post by freelop »

Take off every Zig
Bwarch
Local Candy Fiend
Pronouns: He/Him/His

Post by Bwarch »

You know what you doing.
Dan

Post by Dan »

our zig are running from the battle
a shameful displau]

wong ping
Aposke
Banned

Post by Aposke »

In 2101
war was beginning
AUS
Toni#4796
First name: Toni
Pronouns: they/them/their

Post by AUS »

fart
"oh no my best friend was replaced by a evil demon shadow monster"
"argh i am the evil shadow monster demon shadow"
Vip is pronounced "Beep"
nostalgic realtime nitroid let's play playlist
Dan

Post by Dan »

BlackDS wrote:Being a talkhauser is suffering.
In four ways than one.
Yonowaaru

Post by Yonowaaru »

+1 for Mother 3 references.
GENERATION 25: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.
freelop

Post by freelop »

THIS IS THE VOICE OF THE MYSTERONS. WE KNOW THAT YOU CAN HEAR US EARTHMEN. OUR RETALIATION WILL BE SLOW, BUT NONETHELESS EFFECTIVE. IT WILL MEAN THE ULTIMATE DESTRUCTION OF LIFE ON EARTH. IT WILL BE USELESS FOR YOU TO RESIST, FOR WE HAVE DISCOVERED THE SECRET OF REVERSING MATTER, AS YOU HAVE JUST WITNESSED. ONE OF YOU WILL BE UNDER OUR CONTROL. YOU BE INSTRUMENTAL IN AVENGING THE MYSTERONS. OUR FIRST ACT OF RETALIATION WILL BE TO ASSASSINATE YOUR WORLD PRESIDENT.
Dollop of Mayo

Post by Dollop of Mayo »

---Facilitation of Greetings---

---Query Follows---

---Hey guys is this where the aliens are all supposed to come and make their conquest demands and stuff? The Yarblaxians told me this is the place where we come and tell Earth that we will conquer it. We have the ships. All of the ships. They have lasers and shit. Basically they are made of lasers. You probably are all like "that's impossible" but we have conquered physics so your shitty little planet won't be hard. Why are we conquering your planet, you may ask? Mostly to bone you guys. There is gonna be all kinds of boning when we get down there. Pretty much nonstop boning. Hoo. Just... imagine a bunch of boning. Okay? More than that. Keep imagining. Well, your puny human imaginations are insufficient but like if 200 of you get together and all imagine as much boning as you can possibly imagine you will be getting pretty close to how much boning there will be once we conquer you. Anyway bye PS prepare your orifices---
The nature of the signature is significant and natural.
http://dollopofmayo.tumblr.com/ - I put comics here because they demand it.
Gargus

Post by Gargus »

DancingMad wrote:---Facilitation of Greetings---

---Query Follows---

---Hey guys is this where the aliens are all supposed to come and make their conquest demands and stuff? The Yarblaxians told me this is the place where we come and tell Earth that we will conquer it. We have the ships. All of the ships. They have lasers and shit. Basically they are made of lasers. You probably are all like "that's impossible" but we have conquered physics so your shitty little planet won't be hard. Why are we conquering your planet, you may ask? Mostly to bone you guys. There is gonna be all kinds of boning when we get down there. Pretty much nonstop boning. Hoo. Just... imagine a bunch of boning. Okay? More than that. Keep imagining. Well, your puny human imaginations are insufficient but like if 200 of you get together and all imagine as much boning as you can possibly imagine you will be getting pretty close to how much boning there will be once we conquer you. Anyway bye PS prepare your orifices---
Who would have thought that not only would the aliens be here for human cross-breeding, but that they would land in China of all places?

The way the media reports it, the US is supposed to have first dibs on any alien apocalypse.

Just look at Monsters vs. Aliens.
Know me man, for I am...
The Doctor.
Ooo-weee-ooo...
Sebby19

Post by Sebby19 »

Did you just ascend to a higher plane of existence and back? I think you need to relax for awhile. And put some clothes on before you forget.
ImageImage
-Banned in Antarctica
Sebby19 wrote:If your life depends on throwing up, switch to the keyboard
Official raocow subscriber # 30,000
Dan

Post by Dan »

Daniel Jackson wrote:Sometimes I open my eyes and I'm somewhere else.

As we walk down the shattered corridors, water beneath our feet, I see the memories and things that were told. Many of the images are cracked. They were all lies, or maybe just some sort of game.

As the hall stretches on, I see very few mirrors of repeating times that aren't destroyed--not nearly enough to make me think that this hall wasn't made just to fuck with me.

The faceless being I'm with merely shows me the mistakes I've made. It tells me not to trust blindly--because nobody is all that trustworthy. It tells me not to believe, because if you believe it's most likely in a lie.

"You're informed of fantastic things," it says. "Things you only could imagine what it would be like if they existed, if they were true. But in the end," it continues, extending its hand, "this is the truth you face. This is the ultimate end. Why do you keep going down the same path? The mirrors never change. It's the same thing over and over."

I ask it why things must be like that, and it stays silent. The being is some little girl dressed in a white robe, but her head is faceless and grey.

"Why must it be that way?" I repeat. "Why is it that everyone and anyone will lie to you? Why is it that innocence isn't allowed to exist?--that total trust only leads to ignorance and you being fucked with?"

It says, "That is the way."

Well you know what? You're fucking right, nameless entity.

You're fucking right.

"That is the way." We're going to be here many times more, as we've been here before, and again and again you'll try to teach me this lesson.

But I'll never learn.

The only faith I'll cling to is that someone out there breaks the corridor of broken mirrors.

"That is the way." I'll never forget your words.

"I'll be your friend," I told her. At least I know who the little girl is now. I wonder why she's been silent all this time.

"I'll bring you into my world. It's all shades of grey, but it's nicer than where you are."

Reluctantly, I'll take your hand. I'm scared out of my mind that this is something horrible, but I'll take it. I'm obviously not learning anything where I am.

Maybe in a grey, dead world I'll learn what I need.

"It's not dead" she says. "It's just grey. You humans are all so silly."

"What will I find there?" I ask.

"You'll find out eventually. It's going to be awhile before you're fully here. I'll come to you in your dreams. You'll have to drop all ties and accept me, though. Otherwise you'll be forever in that world which you only repeat.

"The sky is grey, the ground, the horizons. When it rains, it rains drops of ink that change the world for a bit, but then it retains it's normality. It's a dull world, but it's safe."

"I'll stand over you when it rains," I tell it. "I don't want you to change, even if for a moment. I value myself much lower than I do you, because I'm merely human. We have no worth, and I know this."

"Don't worry," she says. "It doesn't change things. It merely darkens the world for a bit. But in the end it always reverts back to grey."

------

She's gone.

But I know I'll see her again.
what just happened
Aposke
Banned

Post by Aposke »

why is it that the shittiest of threads always spawn the most thoughtful of comments?
Dan

Post by Dan »

Doesn't that make them the bewong ping\st threads though?
Dan

Post by Dan »

AlexSparp, small question from Don Zanevsky 混蛋:

If you invade us, will you hang out for a while to get to know us or just turn around and go home? This is important to know.

e:
AlexSparp, small question: Why are none of those moon sentences questions? You lied to me.
Dan

Post by Dan »

He was trying to cover up the truth.
Octagon
zentraidon
Pronouns: she

Post by Octagon »

Eva, can I stack Rod's sad-ass, dork cats in a cave?
Image WHAT DOES THE P STAND FOR