(shouting)

Multiperson Levels Thread

A vanilla VIP-like smw collab!
worldpeace125

Re: Multiperson Levels Thread

Post by worldpeace125 »

Ah, thanks for reporting them. I will handle the scrolling problem and the bubble thing.
worldpeace125

Post by worldpeace125 »

I completed all the hubs and connections for Bowser's castle.

Here's the overview.
- Color(red/green/orange/white): hub/level/boss/unfinished
- Width of rectangle: difficulty in terms of intensity
- Height of rectangle: length
- Dotted rectangle: undecided difficulty/length
* The exact length doesn't contain any meaning. It's just for comparison, and might not be accurate.
bowser map.png
bowser map.png (78.78 KiB) Viewed 5052 times
morsel/morceau

Post by morsel/morceau »

I would say it's almost miraculous how well everything seems to fit together but I know it's down to good judgement and planning.

While I remember, if you stand still long enough at the start of level A7, Mario tries to catch a butterfly the chuck will vanish up into the ceiling. I thought the simplest way to fix without changing anything else would be to shift everything over from Mario one screen (so the chuck can be respawned), so I went ahead to save anyone else the bother:
a7fix.zip
dont wanna jihad no more
worldpeace125

Post by worldpeace125 »

A8

A free falling elevator (not sure if it's physically realistic)

e: made the fish infight section slightly easier
mellonpizza
working
First name: pizza

Post by mellonpizza »

Unfinished laser room, posted right now so I can get feedback on various aspects.
Attachments
Bowser_1AA_Laser v0.5.zip
(20.69 KiB) Downloaded 115 times
I'm not a YTPMV'er. My goal is towards learning music and eventually making my own content with what I like (in this case ponies). I'm still studying how music works and this is what I can do so far, so to all the ytpmv'ers out there: Please stop following my videos, cause I'm not interested in making chiptune music with your rules you set up on how to make YTPMV's. Also I'd appreciate if you guys would lay off bronies in the comment section, cause these are made for them and not for people who
mellonpizza
working

Post by mellonpizza »

Improved version of BD; spawning sprite has some fixed issues and cut out unnecessary parts of the level. It's also a few screens shorter, so it isn't as long.
Also made some changes to the last few screens of BB, It looks nicer and I hope it's easier.
Attachments
Real final BD v1.2.zip
(23.26 KiB) Downloaded 101 times
Real final BB v1.2.zip
(3.14 KiB) Downloaded 98 times
I'm not a YTPMV'er. My goal is towards learning music and eventually making my own content with what I like (in this case ponies). I'm still studying how music works and this is what I can do so far, so to all the ytpmv'ers out there: Please stop following my videos, cause I'm not interested in making chiptune music with your rules you set up on how to make YTPMV's. Also I'd appreciate if you guys would lay off bronies in the comment section, cause these are made for them and not for people who
mellonpizza
working

Post by mellonpizza »

1AA, complete. Only concerning thing would be that the decoration could be too distracting.
Also yoshi sound is distorted, but worldpeace said he has a fix.
Everything included in the file should replace older stuff.
Attachments
Bowser_1AA_Laser v1.0.zip
(22.26 KiB) Downloaded 117 times