(shouting)

Level tweaking and QA (next: JUMP v1.04)

A vanilla VIP-like smw collab!
worldpeace125

Re: Level tweaking and QA (next: JUMP v1.04)

Post by worldpeace125 »

markyjoe1990 wrote:Super Grand Ultra Marathon got minor changes as well. Mainly just making part 3 and 4 easier by very slight amounts... but I think I already mentioned this before.
Yeah I received this modification like 4 weeks ago, and it was already inserted in v1.02 or 1.03.

So, here's the next version. Considering that there could be more updates from you, let's call this v1.03.1 for now.
mellonpizza
working
First name: pizza

Post by mellonpizza »

For possibly a version in the future I may want to update the port I did (And melty monster galaxy if possible, though that would take more effort)
I'm not a YTPMV'er. My goal is towards learning music and eventually making my own content with what I like (in this case ponies). I'm still studying how music works and this is what I can do so far, so to all the ytpmv'ers out there: Please stop following my videos, cause I'm not interested in making chiptune music with your rules you set up on how to make YTPMV's. Also I'd appreciate if you guys would lay off bronies in the comment section, cause these are made for them and not for people who
Awakenyourmind
Muwha!

Post by Awakenyourmind »

I feel like my level is ruined with the soundtrack changed!
Yikes

Post by Yikes »

Hi guys, a random question (I am loving the shit out of this game right now, it is awesome and raocows LP too):

Will there ever be an ASMT-Art edition for this hack? It would be pretty freaking amazing and since it's heavily inspired by the VIPs I don't see a reason why there shouldn'tr be (except for technical difficulties).

Also how well does the game run on bsnes?
Gesundheit!
lolyoshi
don't fake the funk on a nasty dunk.

Post by lolyoshi »

Yikes wrote: Also how well does the game run on bsnes?
The hack works on the SNES (if you're playing on the newest version of course), so it should be fine for bsnes.
Yikes

Post by Yikes »

lolyoshi wrote:
Yikes wrote: Also how well does the game run on bsnes?
The hack works on the SNES (if you're playing on the newest version of course), so it should be fine for bsnes.
Hmm, I just tried to run it and I'm having weird issues on my flashcard (SD2SNES). On a fresh save I was starting with collected Dragon coins for some reason. Also with probably all of the unlockables. When I died after getting a midpoint and re-entered the level, I spawned in a bonus room with nowhere to go. I also tried deleting all other saves that might be conflicting with the rom, but the issues were still there.

I'll try on the Nintendo Everdrive later, but damn, that's pretty unfortunate.
Gesundheit!
worldpeace125

Post by worldpeace125 »

Last edited by worldpeace125 8 years ago, edited 2 times in total.
Yikes

Post by Yikes »

Yeah, so the game runs 100% fine on the Super Everdrive, so that's pretty weird. I can live with it, but it's a bit unfortunate.
Gesundheit!
aterraformer

Post by aterraformer »

Yeah that happened to dotsarecool
raocow wrote:the plan is to wait for Jump to be released and then replacing the graphics without telling anyone involved with Jump.
worldpeace125

Post by worldpeace125 »

JUMP ver1.03.3

A bug was reported so I quickly catched it. Also a shortcut between castle #6 and the coin guide level was added, making it convenient to access a storehouse from world 7. See the changelog for the details.
mellonpizza
working
First name: pizza

Post by mellonpizza »

updated multiperson levels. Most changes are extremely subtle and don't effect gameplay in major ways and just remove some annoyances. BB was changed the most though, I added a cape for the twin platforms area and filtered with a flower/mushroom.
Attachments
mpz_multiperson.zip
(11.28 KiB) Downloaded 175 times
I'm not a YTPMV'er. My goal is towards learning music and eventually making my own content with what I like (in this case ponies). I'm still studying how music works and this is what I can do so far, so to all the ytpmv'ers out there: Please stop following my videos, cause I'm not interested in making chiptune music with your rules you set up on how to make YTPMV's. Also I'd appreciate if you guys would lay off bronies in the comment section, cause these are made for them and not for people who
worldpeace125

Post by worldpeace125 »

JUMP ver1.03.4

Applied mellonpizza's modifications.
Sugar
Pronouns: fae, she

Post by Sugar »

Apparently it's possible to get stuck in Miscellaneous Monument (reported by Someguy712x). Fun stuff.
worldpeace125

Post by worldpeace125 »

I will receive your updated levels until this weekend (the end of April) and v1.04 will be out. I believe most things have been done, so I'm gonna conclude this thing as soon as possible. If you need more time, let me know!
nathanisbored

Post by nathanisbored »

worldpeace125 wrote:I will receive your updated levels until this weekend (the end of April) and v1.04 will be out. I believe most things have been done, so I'm gonna conclude this thing as soon as possible. If you need more time, let me know!
So is there no longer gonna be a dl link for v1.04 since it's not on smwc anymore? I already have it so I guess it doesn't matter
worldpeace125

Post by worldpeace125 »

After giving aterraformer the 1.04 file via discord I forgot everything, sorry for the inconvenience.

This might be the last version.

JUMP v1.04
aterraformer

Post by aterraformer »

worldpeace125 wrote:After giving aterraformer the 1.04 file via discord I forgot everything, sorry for the inconvenience.

This might be the last version.

JUMP v1.04
My fault for not just posting it myself. At first, I thought you did. Not sure when I realized though. It will get hosted on the eventual speedrun.com leaderboard though.
raocow wrote:the plan is to wait for Jump to be released and then replacing the graphics without telling anyone involved with Jump.