(shouting)

Episode 2 Discussion Thread

The second SMBX collab!

Name

Poll ended at 8 years ago

A Super Mario Bros X Thing Episode 3 (PTTS = Ep1)
No votes
A Super Mario Bros X Thing Episode 2 (PTTS = Ep0)
7%
A Second Mario Bros X Thing Episode 2
73%
A Third Mario Bros X Thing
20%

Total votes: 15

SAJewers
ASMBXT Level Wrangler/A2XT Project Coordinator /AAT Level Designer

Re: Episode 2 Discussion Thread

Post by SAJewers »

I went and looked thought my computer, and this is all that I have, if it;s not there, I don't have it. I have no idea what's in here, or how up to date anything is. Quite a few of the levels here almost certainly need reworking (or scrapping entirely), not just a polish pass.

https://1drv.ms/u/s!AmtFLGuWUOSvgrMII9ct7fIUig5gwg

You'll almost certainly need to comb through this mess of files and go through all the levels, don't take it as-is.

EDIT: Most of the levels you have there with my name attached to them, those were old abandoned levels (or for various reason the level chose not to submit it) that were quickly patched up to be passable in order to fill a perceived need of levels If you're going for another round of level design, you should scrap those, or have someone go through them and rework it (if possible, find the original).
ImageImageImageImageImage | Image | Image
Sharenite | RetroAchievements | NameMC | IGDB
GenesisJames
Music reviewer and drawer of cute girls.

Re: Episode 2 Discussion Thread

Post by GenesisJames »

Hey friendos, if it's not too much trouble, can someone change the author name on my two levels (Castle Climb During Wintertime and Desert Dash: Goopa Brigade!) from louiejub to my new name, GenesisJames? Just the thing I go by now, and I can't seem to do it myself on the wiki. Thanks!

Also, I have a lot more free time than I used to, so if you guys need a few extra levels to round off a world or something like that, I should be able to make something for ya. Give me a shout if you need me to!