mario fan games galaxysmw centralirc.cat.bio

Costumes for Ep. 2 (Minor optional content spoilers!)

The second SMBX collab!

Would you like A2XT to have unlockable costumes and/or accessories? (Please discuss)

Costumes (alternate graphics for specific characters)
53%
Accessories (wearable by every character)
8%
Both
30%
Neither
No votes
Other (specify)
No votes
That's a trick question, Grim! Everyone knows that fruit bats are mammals.
10%

Total votes: 40

Chaoxys
Shocking, it's it?

Re: Costumes for Ep. 2 (Minor optional content spoilers!)

Postby Chaoxys » 6 months ago

ztarwuff wrote: Oh yeah, you're right. The hair on Toad cosplay raocow just ends up looking like shading. Oh well, can't do much about it, I guess, unless he has an R painted on his chest but that would be silly.
Maybe a little, but not nearly to the extent I thought it would. I'll mess with it a bit more before I make his sheet, but I think it could work.

Chaoxys
Shocking, it's it?

Postby Chaoxys » 3 months ago

Made an update to Paper Demo (mainly her cape sheet in which I forgot to add front/back facing frames.
Attachments
PaperDemo.zip
(443.13 KiB) Downloaded 5 times

Chaoxys
Shocking, it's it?

Postby Chaoxys » 2 weeks ago

FInished Paper Kood. I tried to theme his power ups on koopa subspecies (although the bomb throwing hammer bros is based on an enemy from Midas Machine, at least design wise).

NOTE:Both flying power ups lack a frame from Kood facing towards/away from the player. I've added the facing towards frame in the corner, and the climbing frame is facing away.

The Lakitu power up causes the full cloud to spawn while Kood is sinking. If possible, use the 3rd frame of his walking animation for falling while in water (not sure how specific we can get with setting what frame plays where, so if it's an issue, I'll try to find a work around).

Willhart
Reader on the forums

Postby Willhart » 2 weeks ago

Everything looks awesome so far. I also noticed the poll and voted for just costumes, since accessories seem too difficult to fit all different characters. On the other hand, visual effects like a light trail or sparkles could possibly be cool, depending on what you can make with the shaders.
Starting a new LP Here. Do give the game a look if you find it interesting.

Return to “A2XT”