(shouting)

Mystery Dungeon

... zelda
Awakenyourmind
Muwha!

Re: Mystery Dungeon

Post by Awakenyourmind »

First floor is finished, just touching things up. 31 rooms total. Its not super hard. each floor gets harder though!
Awakenyourmind
Muwha!

Post by Awakenyourmind »

I was having some personal issues going on but now I can get back to work on this dungeon!
Nabe
Still working on AZCT
https://nabe.talkhaus.com/

Post by Nabe »

Franky wrote:I was having some personal issues going on but now I can get back to work on this dungeon!
Coolcoolcool. Not personal issues, I mean, that sucks. But there's no big rush, we're still waiting on level 2 to be finished before the project can start moving into release candidates.

Running from now 'til Canada Day!
Awakenyourmind
Muwha!

Post by Awakenyourmind »

I see. First floor is pretty much ready for testing.
Nabe
Still working on AZCT

Post by Nabe »

Franky wrote:I see. First floor is pretty much ready for testing.
I'm happy to test per-floor if that's something you need.
Awakenyourmind
Muwha!

Post by Awakenyourmind »

That's fine with me. I usually test as I go. This type of level can be done floor by floor. I'll post here when the first floor is ready for testing.
Awakenyourmind
Muwha!

Post by Awakenyourmind »

Unfortunately I lost everything, but i can get right to it and speed things up, what do you guys wanna do? Im fine with recreating things, ive done it many times. Your call guys! Sorry about this, but im still willing to do this and speed it up.
jayScribble
FEEL THE FORCE
Pronouns: it, they, that

Post by jayScribble »

Franky wrote:Unfortunately I lost everything, but i can get right to it and speed things up, what do you guys wanna do? Im fine with recreating things, ive done it many times. Your call guys! Sorry about this, but im still willing to do this and speed it up.
It's fine: do what you must.
Have a 3DS friend code and PM me if you added me: 1289-8788-1766
Three important threads for me:
Nabe
Still working on AZCT

Post by Nabe »

Oh no! Well, if you can recreate the first floor to test, that would be a great start.

If we can muster a few more folks to help out, maybe we can trade off on floors so that it's not all on you.
Nimono

Post by Nimono »

Franky wrote:Unfortunately I lost everything, but i can get right to it and speed things up, what do you guys wanna do? Im fine with recreating things, ive done it many times. Your call guys! Sorry about this, but im still willing to do this and speed it up.
If you're fine with recreating it, what's the problem? :P We're not rushing you, we're not saying "GET THIS RIGHT THE FIRST TIME!" What matters most is that you don't feel too drained to help out. If you've got the motivation to keep going, then by all means!
Awakenyourmind
Muwha!

Post by Awakenyourmind »

Im sorry guys, things have been rough and I don't have a computer at the moment. :( others can create floors until I get a computer. It might be a month before I have a laptop again.