(shouting)

AZCT: Bow/Arrow Dungeon Topic

... zelda
AlexanderXCIII

Re: AZCT: Bow/Arrow Dungeon Topic

Post by AlexanderXCIII »

jayScribble wrote:Tried it again: this time I found bugs.
zelda003.png
A bit of an inconsistency between the maps.

I notice that some enemies do not respawn after defeating them, such as the 2 keese underneath the stalfos kill room. Is this on purpose?
This time I used the spin attack on the pols voices and the boss: much easier than before and preserved a lot more arrows than usual, but some are still used, especially within the last phase of the boss after I killed three heads with one spin attack.

Deaths still occurred, especially with the bridge with the pols voices and turrets, only to find out that it wasn't compulsory. :?

Out of nowhere, what's the placeholder music you put for the dungeon?
I'm not certain but it seems that Vires are set to always respawn, even though I didn't enable immediate respawn for any of the enemies...

The placeholder MIDI is from Castlevania Adventure 2 (Praying Hands, I think it's called?)
darkychao
Location: When you sleep there's a lesson you must learn: not for the lesson today, mate.

Post by darkychao »

jayScribble wrote:Out of nowhere, what's the placeholder music you put for the dungeon?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I6mftPOyQX0
BeatBoxingBoo wrote:a medley is just, like, a mixture of medics
Check out my TF2 community workshop stuff:
Crust CrusherImage Crafty CutterImage PinheadImageThreadImage
If I didn't like anybody who had a different opinion than me on something I like I wouldn't have any friends.-Bwarch
Doctor Shemp
Banned

Post by Doctor Shemp »

http://www.filedropper.com/gargoylesdomainfixed

There was a bug with the tempos in the version I posted that somehow escaped my attention. This version has that fixed.