... zelda
Awakenyourmind
Muwha!

Re: AZCT: A Zelda Classic Thing - Basic Planning Thread

Postby Awakenyourmind » 1 year ago

Nabe wrote:
Awakenyourmind wrote:
Nabe wrote: Posts! Ack!

Hey, welcome back! 2.50.2 is fine. A good NSF would be coolest of all, but MIDI or SMC is fine after that.

I don't mind fixing graphics associations down the road in the merge if you've already started with tiles, but somewhere in the range of tilepage 190-199 or after 225 would be ideal.
I started at page 180. If you can fix it like you said that's be great, or I could start over again.
180-190 is just fine as well.
Ok great. If you know anyone who's good with palettes, I'm open to changing the palette to be brighter and more psychic-ish, rather then dark.
I tried but didnt like how it looked.

Nabe
Still working on AZCT

Re: AZCT: A Zelda Classic Thing - Basic Planning Thread

Postby Nabe » 1 year ago

Awakenyourmind wrote:
Nabe wrote:
Awakenyourmind wrote:
I started at page 180. If you can fix it like you said that's be great, or I could start over again.
180-190 is just fine as well.
Ok great. If you know anyone who's good with palettes, I'm open to changing the palette to be brighter and more psychic-ish, rather then dark.
I tried but didnt like how it looked.
What if you kept it as it is now (because the screenshots in your thread look good) but the dungeon had a different palette when you use the lens? You could even have some things look different visually, or be animated, like waving tongues or undulating walls.

Return to “AZCT”