What Happened?

... zelda
raekuul
X&BUTT
First name: Pokota
Pronouns: he/him/his

What Happened?

Postby raekuul » 1 month ago

Did we all fall off the side of the earth or something?

SAJewers
hi

Re: What Happened?

Postby SAJewers » 1 month ago

Same could probably be said of MaGL X: The Lost Levels.
ImageImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage

Leet
Well, hello, Smith ( ´-`)ノ
First name: Chie Arale
Pronouns: she/her

Postby Leet » 1 month ago

yeah but azct is more interesting
Well it is a decent hack but sometime its just too repetitif there no level that actually pop in your face and your like oh yeah that level they all ressemble themselves and just monster along the way.
Blood Ghoul wrote:Sometimes it seems my blood spurts out in gobs, as if it were a fountain's pulsing sobs. I clearly hear it mutter as it goes yet cannot find the wound from which it flows. Before I met you, baby, I didn't know what I was missing.

Leet
Well, hello, Smith ( ´-`)ノ
First name: Chie Arale
Pronouns: she/her

Postby Leet » 1 month ago

Also one should probably attempt to contact nabe since he was leading the most recent phase
Well it is a decent hack but sometime its just too repetitif there no level that actually pop in your face and your like oh yeah that level they all ressemble themselves and just monster along the way.
Blood Ghoul wrote:Sometimes it seems my blood spurts out in gobs, as if it were a fountain's pulsing sobs. I clearly hear it mutter as it goes yet cannot find the wound from which it flows. Before I met you, baby, I didn't know what I was missing.

Nabe
Still working on AZCT

Postby Nabe » 1 month ago

I still exist! I check this every week if not sooner, so this is a good way to reach me. Or Discord.

There's a lot to pull together with the project. It needs three floors of the final dungeon, and I haven't kept up with the people who were going to do those floors, aside from myself, and Moosh who finished his (it's extremely good). Level 6 needs to be handled (Awakenyourmind's treatment was looking very nice). Level 2 is fully planned, but not built. Level 5 needs some finagling with the GB tileset, and polish with enemy placements and types. Level 8 has a little tile work to do. The overworld needs some enemy placements, and a couple sideview areas. There are some story cutscenes that need to be scripted, and some miscellaneous graphics need to be done for them. Levels 2, ideally 4, and presumably 6 need boss scripting, as well as the final boss. The wand minidungeon needs a spooky-ooky woods tileset. In overall scripting, some systems need to be simplified and brought in line with each other, a little, but it's all in working order aside from Level 5, related to the GB tileset. Most secret cameo rooms are in place. The trading sequence is not.

tl;dr
The majority of things to be done are busy work. The biggest actual gaps are Level 6, two floors of the final dungeon, and the final boss.

KobaBeach
obscure jrpg enthusiast
First name: David
Pronouns: he/him

Postby KobaBeach » 1 month ago

Nabe wrote: The majority of things to be done are busy work. The biggest actual gaps are Level 6, two floors of the final dungeon, and the final boss.
Let me know if you need me for anything.

I won't mind relearning ZC to make some stuff. Or if we're even lucky, a sequel (as if).
Nimbus Monastery is my baby and I want the world to see its awful cloudy face, along with the rest of this omnibus of video game (tm)

I could probably help around in level making, maybe scripting but I'll need a small period to learn it. Shouldn't be too hard.
twitter (spicy at times!) | avatar by kuma

who cares:

Return to “AZCT”