(shouting)

THE RESULTS

Get ready for the most heated Talkhaus Mosts of the decade! Come on down and nominate your favorite people.
limepie20

THE RESULTS

Post by limepie20 »

Thank you to everyone who voted. I now proudly present the winners of the Talkhaus mosts.

Best Newcomer
Horikawa Otane

Best Sense of Humor
Argumentable

Best Artist
Roo

Best Game Designer
paste

Best Lper
Argumentable & Mindez

Best Collaborationist
limepie20

Best IRCer
Daniel Jackson

Best Skypehauser
Cobalt

Best Username
Septentrion Pleiades

Best Signature
BTYM

Best Profile Location
Paralars

Best Thread
Rena Celebration Week

Best Event
Draw raocow Contest

Best Let's Play
Worms: Armageddon from Pink

Best raocow LP
Distorted Travesty

Best Boss
Jowey

Worst Poster
Bartle

Most Likely to Complain
MrDeePay

Worst Mafia Player
alex2

Worst Game
Super Pixel Man

Biggest Weirdo
alex2

Friendliest Person
Cup

Strongest Perosn
TheWickerMan

Loudest Person
Frozelar

Jolliest Person
raocow

Creepiest Person
RikunFrances

Most Competent at English
Rameau's Nephew

Most Likely Couple
Argumentable x limepie20

Biggest Attention Whore
???

Most Missed Person
O-Card

Thank you very much, Bartle for making these userbars. By the way, if you want to use any of these, you should download them before I accidentally delete them from my dropbox a year from now.
Whether or not you want to display your awards with the userbars, they will be indelibly ingrained on your profile sometime later. (I haven't gotten to it!)
Dan

Re: THE RESULTS

Post by Dan »

Are these actually hosted on dropbox

e: congratulations everyone who won, praise GOD
Septentrion Pleiades
Banned
First name: Stephen

Post by Septentrion Pleiades »

Defeated by rikun's mere shadow. I am a failure.
limepie20

Post by limepie20 »

Bartle wrote:Welp, looks like I left a few out of the RAR by mistake.

Best Poster
Rena

Most Improper Licensing Of Donkey Milk Pasteurisation Plants
Thevulpinehero1
No, you didn't leave them out.
paste

Post by paste »

where do we give our acceptance speeches?
Love, paste
BARF!
limepie20

Post by limepie20 »

Right here
Paralars

Post by Paralars »

What about the rest?

I knew this was rigged from the beginning..
limepie20

Post by limepie20 »

The threads need at least seven votes to count.
Bean
Yep.

Post by Bean »

I just don't stand out in any way. Eh, I suppose that's better than doing so for the wrong reasons.
Frozelar
Retired Screamer

Post by Frozelar »

yay
thank
you
?
!
Mindez

Post by Mindez »

Didn't I only get 3 votes in the Best LPer contest..? That should have gone to Argumentable I think. At least, the rules stated that everyone gets one vote and only the first vote in a thread counts (so the vote from Daniel Jackson for 'paste and mindez' should have gone to paste, right?) Unless I'm misunderstanding something here :3
And where can you find these 'best' LPs?! http://www.youtube.com/mindez
ano0maly
Discord User

Post by ano0maly »

The results are flawed. Multiple people already pointed out that 7 votes are too high but limepie ignored those pleas. And even by those standards, there are quite a handful of threads missing, such as Most Likely to Disappear, Best Feud, Best Pony, Worst Avatar.

limepie also misspelled Strongest Person (which isn't the name of the thread) as "Strongest Perosn". And on a side note, Best Let's Play is a misleading title, it's supposed to be best game with requirement that it had a let's play, not best video chatter.

I propose that we appoint a new manager to make all the remaining and correctly made userbars that talkhaus deserves to have.
Paralars

Post by Paralars »

I concur!
limepie20

Post by limepie20 »

Mindez wrote:Didn't I only get 3 votes in the Best LPer contest..? That should have gone to Argumentable I think. At least, the rules stated that everyone gets one vote and only the first vote in a thread counts (so the vote from Daniel Jackson for 'paste and mindez' should have gone to paste, right?) Unless I'm misunderstanding something here :3
That's true, but I figured, why not give it to you?
Frozelar
Retired Screamer

Post by Frozelar »

ano0maly wrote:The results are flawed. Multiple people already pointed out that 7 votes are too high but limepie ignored those pleas. And even by those standards, there are quite a handful of threads missing, such as Most Likely to Disappear, Best Feud, Best Pony, Worst Avatar.

limepie also misspelled Strongest Person (which isn't the name of the thread) as "Strongest Perosn". And on a side note, Best Let's Play is a misleading title, it's supposed to be best game with requirement that it had a let's play, not best video chatter.

I propose that we appoint a new manager to make all the remaining and correctly made userbars that talkhaus deserves to have.
Put a bit harshly, but I do agree for the most part. I don't think it needs a new manager though. Why not just make it whoever had the most votes, and just take out the whole seven votes business altogether?
Ashan
The world has become a place
https://ashan.talkhaus.com/

Post by Ashan »

Bean wrote:I just don't stand out in any way. Eh, I suppose that's better than doing so for the wrong reasons.
Yeah, do me and Bean get awards for not doing anything special?
Argumentable
the biggest shit
https://argu.talkhaus.com/

Post by Argumentable »

ano0maly wrote: limepie also misspelled Strongest Person (which isn't the name of the thread) as "Strongest Perosn"..
It's right where it counts. Also it's thewickerman he doesn't post here so honestly it doesn't matter (this isn't a shot at irc [yes it is])
I'm on Youtube andTwitter and Discord so say hi to me on there cause I don't really post here also I have sigs off so I can make my sig as ugly as I want and it won't bother me this is my sig btw
BTYM

Post by BTYM »

Thanks for the votes yo
ImageImage
limepie20

Post by limepie20 »

Frozelar wrote:just take out the whole seven votes business altogether?
Basically, the reason why it's there is to protect against threads where the topic is like "Smartest Person Ever" and one person replies with "BlackDS, lol," and then he wins and in 2013 a new user looks at the results and realizes, "Hey, BlackDS was the smartest person on talkhaus in 2012."
Of course, the limit could be lowered, but a thread with just six votes can still be very unrepresentative of the community. I mean there's at least 5 IRCers who all make joke votes together.
Furthermore, there were three pages of threads, which is a lot. This created a bunch of winners; I don't think we need twenty more.
Paralars

Post by Paralars »

Aww, I didn't even think about the implications of a flawed voting system for the talkhaus's future children.
I apologize, that's why you're running this kind of stuff, limepie
ano0maly
Discord User

Post by ano0maly »

limepie20 wrote:Furthermore, there were three pages of threads, which is a lot. This created a bunch of winners; I don't think we need twenty more.
Yes we do, leave no one behind
My posts are half joking btw
But really, only a select few of my 61 votes are "joke votes and I voted independently, many of them different from the IRC group and the majority. I actually tried to distribute votes to many people.
limepie20

Post by limepie20 »

ano0maly wrote:
My posts are half joking btw
I know, Frostyfish just needed some genuine clarification.
But really, only a select few of my 61 votes are "joke votes and I voted independently, many of them different from the IRC group and the majority. I actually tried to distribute votes to many people.
Well, you are a great voter ^_^
TheVulpineHero1
Party hazard fiesta mix

Post by TheVulpineHero1 »

Bartle wrote: Most Improper Licensing Of Donkey Milk Pasteurisation Plants
Thevulpinehero1
Wat

The one thread I didn't look at because I assumed, 'Hey, that thread is wackily named, I bet it's a talkhaus injoke I won't get', and then it turns out that in actuality the injoke I don't get is myself

Oh well, a userbar's a userbar, even if I did apparently get it for the abuse of donkeys that I don't remember
Broken image, apparently
Broken image
Aposke
Banned

Post by Aposke »

My guess is that someone on the IRC (most likely Wareng) came up with the idea that "Yo, we don't like this round of the Talkhaus Mosts because limepie is managing it, let's make a joke topic and swarm it so we get 7 votes and limepie will need to make a really stupid-looking userbar".

Either way, this Mosts was pretty nice, no matter what the IRC says. I'm pretty glad I didn't have to host it, actually, cause I'm kind of busy right now with university and moving stuffs anyways.
raocow
the death of the incredible huge
Location: maybe the Wizards are the most complex, and the sales guys are up their daily
https://raocow.talkhaus.com/

Post by raocow »

I'm kind of surprise Distorted Travesty won GOTY 2012 !!!
the chillaxest of dragonsImage