(shouting)

THE RESULTS

Get ready for the most heated Talkhaus Mosts of the decade! Come on down and nominate your favorite people.
Mindez

Re: THE RESULTS

Post by Mindez »

Then I shall wear my userbar with pride. Thanks for the honour even though I spell honour with a 'u' and spend most of my time in the mental institution IRC. Grats to all the other winners!
And where can you find these 'best' LPs?! http://www.youtube.com/mindez
Aposke
Banned

Post by Aposke »

Bartle wrote:its stupid misaka too
Naah, I like Misaka. She's cute.
Patchouli not as much, though.
Dan

Post by Dan »

Aposke wrote:My guess is that someone on the IRC (most likely Wareng) came up with the idea that "Yo, we don't like this round of the Talkhaus Mosts because limepie is managing it, let's make a joke topic and swarm it so we get 7 votes and limepie will need to make a really stupid-looking userbar".

Either way, this Mosts was pretty nice, no matter what the IRC says. I'm pretty glad I didn't have to host it, actually, cause I'm kind of busy right now with university and moving stuffs anyways.
You hit the nail on the head except for the fact that almost 100% of that is false
Even stuff that didn't have to do with the IRC like limepie making the userbars
I for one was quite pleased with this year's competition
limepie20

Post by limepie20 »

Alright, I added the stuff to your guys's profiles, so check that out. Or don't.
Septentrion Pleiades
Banned
First name: Stephen

Post by Septentrion Pleiades »

limepie20 wrote:Alright, I added the stuff to your guys's profiles, so check that out. Or don't.
Like in the control panel? I haven't figure out anything in there.
limepie20

Post by limepie20 »

No, it's right on your profile page under your usergroups.
BTYM

Post by BTYM »

Oh hey that's pretty neat
ImageImage
Argumentable
the biggest shit
https://argu.talkhaus.com/

Post by Argumentable »

Don Zanevsky wrote:
Aposke wrote:My guess is that someone on the IRC (most likely Wareng) came up with the idea that "Yo, we don't like this round of the Talkhaus Mosts because limepie is managing it, let's make a joke topic and swarm it so we get 7 votes and limepie will need to make a really stupid-looking userbar".

Either way, this Mosts was pretty nice, no matter what the IRC says. I'm pretty glad I didn't have to host it, actually, cause I'm kind of busy right now with university and moving stuffs anyways.
You hit the nail on the head except for the fact that almost 100% of that is false
Even stuff that didn't have to do with the IRC like limepie making the userbars
I for one was quite pleased with this year's competition
It's not like someone from the IRC wanted to run it or anything
I'm on Youtube andTwitter and Discord so say hi to me on there cause I don't really post here also I have sigs off so I can make my sig as ugly as I want and it won't bother me this is my sig btw
ano0maly
Discord User

Post by ano0maly »

I could have run it if I knew it was scheduled for December.
Argumentable
the biggest shit
https://argu.talkhaus.com/

Post by Argumentable »

Joke

Anoooomaly
I'm on Youtube andTwitter and Discord so say hi to me on there cause I don't really post here also I have sigs off so I can make my sig as ugly as I want and it won't bother me this is my sig btw
paste

Post by paste »

TIL wareng wanted to host Mosts.

I heard they were going on and i think they're fun, so i figured i'd add some zany stuff. little did i know that some people here hate zaniness.

i'm not sure why, but some things you just don't need to coordinate; they just come together on their own, e.g. the donkey milk vote. talkhaus3ever.

p.s. thank you people for the nice votes in LPer category. i will try to be more forthcoming of my current doings there
Love, paste
BARF!
ZephyrBurst
A Bird Cat
Pronouns: He

Post by ZephyrBurst »

Well that was unexpected.
Overall, it's good that TheVulpineHero1 got his improper licensing award. :]