(shouting)

Child Labor Laws are Nonexistent: Let's Play Ape Escape 3

this is the place where lps are being talked about. it's important to talk about games being played on the internet.
Bladed Lightning

Child Labor Laws are Nonexistent: Let's Play Ape Escape 3

Post by Bladed Lightning »

Remember the good old days when labor unions would bravely derail trains and starve themselves during sit-down strikes in order to keep children from being worked to death in sweatshops and factories run by heartless capitalists concerned only with making profit?

Yeah, that's not so apparent in anime land.

So what's the plot of this game you might ask?

Do you really wanna know?

Alright, if you insist.

Specter TV - An evil Television station that broadcasts shows written, edited, and produced by monkeys - has taken over television networks across the globe. These shows are so incredibly stupid that whoever watches them becomes a mindless vegetable. It's your job as either the 9 year old Yumi or Kei to destroy all of Specter's TV stations guarded by him and his elite force, the "Freaky Monkey 5", capture all his monkey underlings and restore peace to the world.

Painful? Yeah, I thought so.

Regardless of the plot, Ape Escape 3 is actually a worthy sequel to Ape Escape (PSX) and Ape Escape 2 (PS2). It's still got the same old Ape Escape style of gameplay but it brings something new (and possibly game-breaking) to the table as well. What's the new gimmick you ask? That's a surprise.

By the way, you don't have to watch either of the prequels to get the gist of this game. Specter's kinda like Brain, except a monkey. World domination or something along those lines.

So sit back, relax and let your brains turn to mush. Let's catch some monkeys.

YouTube Playlist: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lRSInltq ... FE&index=0
raocow wrote:Oh well uh...that does not advance my progress though it does heal me up for which I'm thankful.

Thank you Mr. ball-o change-o. You get my prayers which I do by 69ing with myself.