(shouting)

Playlist/Archive of new videos?

this is the place where lps are being talked about. it's important to talk about games being played on the internet.
TwilightArts

Playlist/Archive of new videos?

Post by TwilightArts »

Hello everyone.

I know that there are lists out there of raocows older LPs from dailymotion and google-video (currently trying to watch them all ;) ). Brand-new-videos of the past 3 days are on the main page of raocow.com, I also know that.

My question however is: What happens, for example, if someone doesn't have internet access (during a vacation maybe?) for, say, 2 weeks, no raocow-videos possible during this time, he comes back and all he finds are the videos that were uploaded the past 3 days? If that person was me, I would be kinda sad... :(
I already had such a time, and during raocows "youtube-only"-times, that was no problem at all, since I was still able to look 'em up in his youtube channel. But since todays viddler-video, I'm kinda confused with all those video portals he could possibly upload something.

What I mean is: A chronicle on this site of his newer videos would be much appreciated :)
Last edited by TwilightArts 14 years ago, edited 1 time in total.
"What the hell. And thus hell was whated." - raocow, VIP 4

My videos on youtube: http://www.youtube.com/user/TwilightArts
raocow
the death of the incredible huge
Location: maybe the Wizards are the most complex, and the sales guys are up their daily
https://raocow.talkhaus.com/

Re: Playlist/Chronicle of new videos?

Post by raocow »

At some point in the near future we're supposed to have a on-site archive.

Otherwise/until then... uhm... hmm... pray?
the chillaxest of dragonsImage
TLs4

Post by TLs4 »

raocow wrote:At some point in the near future we're supposed to have a on-site archive.

Indeed!

This weekend I'll be starting the whole process of doing things and stuff for the archive. Patience y'all :!: (officially my new favorite smilie)
Kraze422

Post by Kraze422 »

I was wondering when/if you guys would have an on-site archive.
Sure helps me, I've seen all the youtube vids and then some of the daily motion and I didn't even know there were some on google video.
~exciting~
What?

Oh...
TwilightArts

Post by TwilightArts »

Thanks a lot, raocow and siteadmin! :D
That makes me smile again. My only other solution would be a fan-based-archive within the forum, where people just write in a special thread, what videos have been uploaded today, the links to them, another user does the same for the following day and so on.
It wouldn't be the same and definitely not as "professional" looking as a real archive, but it would still do the job.
But if you already planned on doing such a thing, there's no need for the fan-based-solution I mentioned :)
"What the hell. And thus hell was whated." - raocow, VIP 4

My videos on youtube: http://www.youtube.com/user/TwilightArts
kilon

Post by kilon »

siteadmin wrote:
raocow wrote:At some point in the near future we're supposed to have a on-site archive.

Indeed!

This weekend I'll be starting the whole process of doing things and stuff for the archive. Patience y'all :!: (officially my new favorite smilie)
You have 3 weeks! Then I'm on vacation for 3 weeks.

And if that doesn't seem reasonable: raocow, be consistent in the numbering of the vids. I can find it then.
FRK

Re: Playlist/Archive of new videos?

Post by FRK »

That would be awesome. I will be absent almost all the time during summer break and on-site archive would be incredibly handy! Thanks guys :D