(shouting)

Mario Forever - How to abuse a driver's permit

this is the place where lps are being talked about. it's important to talk about games being played on the internet.
raocow
the death of the incredible huge
Location: maybe the Wizards are the most complex, and the sales guys are up their daily
https://raocow.talkhaus.com/

Re: Mario Forever - How to abuse a driver's permit

Post by raocow »

Booo95 wrote:Funfact: You're version doesn't seem to have Funny Tanks. You jump to the right of the secret progress screen onto a tank and enter like a pipe. 3.5 will probably take care of this. And just say no to the tool bars I guess. My computer can't even open the file to install it unfortunately.
You can't say no, it doesn't install the game if you refuse.
the chillaxest of dragonsImage
chrishy

Post by chrishy »

raocow wrote:You can't say no, it doesn't install the game if you refuse.
I'm loving the designer of this game more and more every day. */sarcasm*
ChrisIsCornflake on YouTube.
First Founder of the talkhaus IRC, [url=irc://irc.badnik.net/talkhaus]irc://irc.badnik.net/talkhaus[/url]. (Info)
Booo95

Post by Booo95 »

raocow wrote:
Booo95 wrote:Funfact: You're version doesn't seem to have Funny Tanks. You jump to the right of the secret progress screen onto a tank and enter like a pipe. 3.5 will probably take care of this. And just say no to the tool bars I guess. My computer can't even open the file to install it unfortunately.
You can't say no, it doesn't install the game if you refuse.
Can you install the game and then uninstall the tool bars?
raocow
Location: maybe the Wizards are the most complex, and the sales guys are up their daily

Post by raocow »

Booo95 wrote:
Can you install the game and then uninstall the tool bars?
I'm not taking any chances man
kilon

Post by kilon »

Booo95 wrote: Can you install the game and then uninstall the tool bars?
why don't you try and if it works, send the game only to raocow.

I'm not one for taking the change either, so I'm not gonna do it.
Booo95

Post by Booo95 »

My computer is Vista and doesn't like the executable linked by person guy back there. It won't even open the thing.
bowser91

Post by bowser91 »

I think the toolbar is for Internet Explorer, so it shouldn't be a problem if you use another browser.
I remember installing them when I downloaded the game. It wasn't something nasty that fills your comp with adware :D
Pibob

Post by Pibob »

raocow wrote:Is there any way to play 2.16 not in fullscreen? Recording full-screen always screws up since the resoluion is not the same and argh.

And those 3.5 things ask me to download a toolbar.

Yeah hey screw that man.

Until further notice this game is over.

You should be able to force version 2.16 to run in a window and not in full screen by right clicking the icon for version 2.16, clicking on properties, and then adding a -w at the end of the target field after the quotation marks surrounding the location of Mario Forever's .exe file.

I don't know how well this will work for recording video but is worth a try if you don't want to install the toolbar.
MrDudeMan

Post by MrDudeMan »

Catching up on my mario forever I realized raocow made a peggle reference. Peggle is awesome.
raocow

Post by raocow »

Pibob wrote: You should be able to force version 2.16 to run in a window and not in full screen by right clicking the icon for version 2.16, clicking on properties, and then adding a -w at the end of the target field after the quotation marks surrounding the location of Mario Forever's .exe file.

I don't know how well this will work for recording video but is worth a try if you don't want to install the toolbar.
I don't see why I should be doing so much 'outside' work for additional content.

I mean, yeah, it's not a whole lot to do or anything, but everything should be fine in the latest version.

The main game itself was fine, it was enjoyable, I'd rather just leave it there.
Oracle of Wuffing

Post by Oracle of Wuffing »

kilon wrote:why don't you try and if it works, send the game only to raocow.
For the record, it actually (tries to) install the toolbar as part of the game installation process. The 3_777.exe file doesn't want to start up at all on my computer (XP), and the link for download.cnet will only let you download the most recent version of the game.
raocow wrote:Next LP project - the entire hunter/scorpion series in chronological order