(shouting)

Gensou Tansaku Nitroid!: Now With 100% Less Medicine Physics

this is the place where lps are being talked about. it's important to talk about games being played on the internet.
O-Card
what are you doing here
Pronouns: he/el

Re: Gensou Tansaku Nitroid!: Now With 100% Less Medicine Phy

Post by O-Card »

think about the name of the maze room (and well, the usual purpose of a maze!)

unless you already got it there, then... I forget
talkhaus: the singening
you must sing
MAFIA
yo yo yo play the game
Kincyr
HONK!

Post by Kincyr »

raocow wrote:Okay so for peeps who played the game, how screwed am I?
I got to the room that says 'don't let the two false colours touch' but I don't have key, how far back am I supposed to go, and can I even go back to the maze thing split? No wait, I'll be able to go back to the maze since I turned the blue switch back off... Still, is the key to the right of the maze room?
This 'spoiler' is also valid for peeps who have played the game but don't want to know of my progress tomorrow.
if by 'maze room' you mean where you ended today's video then
no. in fact, there's nothing there except a visual clue regarding the room where you get a new item, pointing to the existence of a banana to the left of said item
and btw, having the blue switch on makes that room quicker to go through.

I don't recall that sign however :? do you have the stage number on hand? (World 4 Stage ??)
O-Card
what are you doing here

Post by O-Card »

oh wait I forgot that was also a maze

no, the key is not on the screen to the right of the invisible block maze IIRC that's just a sneak peek at something else
you must sing
MAFIA
yo yo yo play the game
raocow
the death of the incredible huge
Location: maybe the Wizards are the most complex, and the sales guys are up their daily
https://raocow.talkhaus.com/

Post by raocow »

ahhhhhhhhh i can't find that key and I can't get out of these two room!!!!
the chillaxest of dragonsImage
gamercal

Post by gamercal »

If you want a clue...
2-3 videos ago you went through a room called "Key in a World of Blue" or something. Stage 6. You'll need to go through the "point of no return" to get back there, but the difference from last time is that you have a blue switch now.
raocow
Location: maybe the Wizards are the most complex, and the sales guys are up their daily

Post by raocow »

Hah, I couldn't figure out how to get out of THAT room with the blue switch on, but playing around I can see how to get up there now. Alright, I'll be able to make a video today after all it seems!
gamercal

Post by gamercal »

Oh right, ok. I was going on the assumption that you were in the ending two rooms of today's thing still since I didn't have any more info than that, so yeah. Oops xD
yoshicookiezeus
Help! pawprint
Pronouns: he/him/his

Post by yoshicookiezeus »

It's interesting how quickly you wrote off that room behind the one-way passage to the left as "there's nothing I can do here yet". I mean, I did the exact same thing in my playthrough and spent way too much time running around the two rooms to the right of it being utterly confused, but when I actually look at it now it's rather obvious that you can just jump up the blue blocks.
raocow

Post by raocow »

Oh man they are litteraly
the pegasus boots
Wolf

Post by Wolf »

I must admit, I'm not looking forward to seeing you work your way through the next step. Mainly, the huge silly room in the middle. Some of the challenges there are really tough, and I for one, do not like seeing you suffer. But I guess it's unavoidable...

Good Luck!
Kilgamayan
Happy Birthday, Schwer
First name: Rabi~En~Roll

Post by Kilgamayan »

raocow wrote:Oh man they are litteraly
the pegasus boots
They really are, and even more.
Image Please interact Image

Image Image
Image Image
Image Image
Image Image
raocow

Post by raocow »

wow, the top-right 'core room' really has me completely stumped. And I bet the solution is really easy, too.
Scirel

Post by Scirel »

I gotta say, this is one of my favorite raocow LP's, one Ill probably watch again like AUS, Super Marisa world, and ASMT.

It's realy fun to figure out the puzzles as well. Though IMO world 2's puzzles were the hardest to me so far.
Wolf

Post by Wolf »

raocow wrote:wow, the top-right 'core room' really has me completely stumped. And I bet the solution is really easy, too.
Yeah, I pretty much cheated my way through that one, by using an Ariadne's Thread (back to world select item) after getting the key. I do encourage you to try and solve it though, as I can imagine the solution is unexpected!

I am stuck on a later part of the core either way, and I'm counting on you to show me either my lack of awareness or lack of skill at this game, whichever is the answer to my trouble... :roll:
ano0maly
Discord User

Post by ano0maly »

Post your progresses and we'll see how we can help.

Also, I've started to update the Touhouwiki page, so look if you're interested.
Cup

Post by Cup »

raocow wrote:wow, the top-right 'core room' really has me completely stumped. And I bet the solution is really easy, too.
Yeah, I actually spent a really long time on that room too, and like you said, it's super simple, it's just something you need to notice. I spotted the trick right away after I put the game down and came back to it, but since you have that luxury less while doing an LP, something to get you thinking in the right direction.
The thing to keep in mind is that teleport blocks are affected by gravity.
Those are some really nice looking additions to the wiki.
limepie20

Post by limepie20 »

raocow, I feel bad for you. That middle core room looks pretty annoying. Also, nice job on planning your escape in that top left room.
O-Card
what are you doing here

Post by O-Card »

limepie20 wrote:That middle core room looks pretty annoying.
it is, kind of

the only really hard part is actually getting to the first door, but it's pretty tricky and not very obvious, what with the screen being gigantic and hard to keep track of
you must sing
MAFIA
yo yo yo play the game
Kilgamayan
Happy Birthday, Schwer
First name: Rabi~En~Roll

Post by Kilgamayan »

Top right core room had me stumped for ages. I felt like such a moron after I got it.

All other three mini-core rooms combined took less time than that one. >_>
Image Please interact Image

Image Image
Image Image
Image Image
Image Image
Wolf

Post by Wolf »

I've realised the real solution to the upper-right room by watching raocow's newest video, as awkward as it may sound. And now I feel silly. Oh well...

Now to figure out where in the world is
The 5th key for the central Core...
LUE Andy Richter

Post by LUE Andy Richter »

This is the hardest room in the game.

I'm not even sure how I did it, I can't even remember.
Pink

Post by Pink »

Huh... Guess I may be in a minority for having zero trouble figuring out the solution for the room raocow got stuck on today... I blame Portal games, or something... XD Everyone gets stuck on different things though, as is the way of puzzle games... but I guess if anyone else is stuck before tomorrow's video, this is what to do once you get as far as going to press the blue P-Switch...
1. Have right-side teleport block as high up as you can easily reach
2. Press the blue P-Switch
3. Teleport, grab the left-side teleport block, place it on top of the black star blocks just to the right of the red and yellow switches
4. This is a race, climb up and flick the star switch quickly to drop the left-side teleport block down and quickly use the black P-switch blocks to climb to the right side
5. Teleport via the right-side block
6. Grab the key, hit the yellow switch, and teleport out of there (hopefully you did all of this fast enough)
7. With the yellow switch on, you can easily make your way out of the room via climbing up and over to the left side again
Hopefully that made sense... For me it was no problem to see this, but I can definitely see the third and fourth steps I listed getting people stuck.
O-Card
what are you doing here

Post by O-Card »

dear god raocow, star switches can be activated by your own feet and gravity is a thing that exists!!!

what makes this worse is that you figured the solution out like almost instantly and then went like "nope, that's impossible" which led to you going all over the place doing absolutely nothing
you must sing
MAFIA
yo yo yo play the game
ano0maly
Discord User

Post by ano0maly »

@Cup Thanks! I'm going to add more gradually.

That room took a lot of thinking and trial and error. I went ahead and completed side room 4 first.
Cup

Post by Cup »

Pink wrote:Stuff about Nitroid
Wait, does this mean you're actually playing it? I thought I remembered you saying it wasn't for you somewhere along the line. In that case, how are you liking it now that you're actually playing through it opposed to watching? Have you beaten World 5? I'd imagine you'd be the type to really enjoy the challenge it offers, but you can never tell since the nature of that difficulty is pretty polarizing.

Your opinion carries a lot of weight though, so I'm interested in your thoughts. Instead of spoiler tags, we can talk about stuff here if you have stuff to say about it.