(shouting)

A 2nd X Thing Gaiden 2 - Now Even MORE Festive!

this is the place where lps are being talked about. it's important to talk about games being played on the internet.
Picochilla
The eternal Cuddles

Re: A 2nd X Thing Gaiden 2 - Now Even MORE Festive!

Post by Picochilla »

Katazuki wrote: 2 years ago
Katazuki wrote: 2 years ago The game I was referring to was this. Made by the same peeps who made Blastboard actually.

You just need to see the last screenshot in the store page. The main thing was I didn't really want to be shown on video that I sent the cow a game that has that kind of content in it.

It's unfortunate though because it's actually a really fun game.
And Pico ends up gifting him the game anyways! Hah, I was actually planning to gift it to him post Gaiden but I suppose that works too! He even got Summer Festival which I honestly think is probably the most interesting game when it comes to the speedrun mode.
Didn't watch the Episode of yesterdayand since i gifted him one of them like years ago (which i actually forgot tbh), so...
Also i do really have to sadly admit. This game is really well made with everything, but the Creator is like "yeahr, let's do that in a innoncent-looking game" for whatever reason. But even then though, i enjoyed playing the game even with the main platforming gimmic and all even with it's main issue. And even when people having doubts about it, when you actually overcame with that, you have an really enjoyable game.

Also the Creator recently added a Censor Mode to the First and Third Game for people who don't want to see stuff like that (and also more suitable for Youtube). But if raocow ever plays it on youtube i hardly doubt that... Guess only Time will tell.
100% Approved!
Patooties are Talkhaus' best thing!
So... I just put in my Youtube-Channel
Emral
https://enjl.talkhaus.com/

Post by Emral »

The tech in today's cutscene is really fun to just kind of marvel at. I've been looking forward to the reaction for a while, and it certainly didn't disappoint!
Level by Koba
vtuber rig (it's 9 sprites parented to each other in really cool ways), twitch chat and concept by rixi
stream layout, donation bar, rebuilt smw camera & writing by me

Level choice was Koba's cause when we built this we thought DKCR would be one video a day, causing the start of MAGL4 to fall onto the ~21st or something. We wanted to use a level that raocow would play before viewing this cutscene. And once DKCR sped up again, it was too late to change it! Hope that decision didn't hit a sour spot^^

Fire and Ice looks marvelous! A bit low contrast on the visual side, but it totally makes up for it by just being impressive as heck overall! I adore the writing in the intro cutscene especially. Super rad stuff!
I do things. You can find them on my talkhaus site. https://enjl.talkhaus.com/
Here is another link. This one lets you draw.
https://enjl.talkhaus.com/draw.html
camwoodstock
raocow play floigan brothers on dreamcast
First name: Cam & Tori
Pronouns: her/him

Post by camwoodstock »

Dragon Fogel wrote: 2 years ago Well, she can turn into a literal whale if she wants.
&: I think she can do that! She has my support. <3
"dingus prime, the alpha and omega of utter spoons"
~camwoodstock | she/he (genderfluid) | :bi_pride: :genderfluid_pride: | &: Tori (she/her) | The Wall of Turner
Katazuki
wawa
Pronouns: whomst

Post by Katazuki »

Picochilla wrote: 2 years ago
Katazuki wrote: 2 years ago
Katazuki wrote: 2 years ago The game I was referring to was this. Made by the same peeps who made Blastboard actually.

You just need to see the last screenshot in the store page. The main thing was I didn't really want to be shown on video that I sent the cow a game that has that kind of content in it.

It's unfortunate though because it's actually a really fun game.
And Pico ends up gifting him the game anyways! Hah, I was actually planning to gift it to him post Gaiden but I suppose that works too! He even got Summer Festival which I honestly think is probably the most interesting game when it comes to the speedrun mode.
Didn't watch the Episode of yesterdayand since i gifted him one of them like years ago (which i actually forgot tbh), so...
Also i do really have to sadly admit. This game is really well made with everything, but the Creator is like "yeahr, let's do that in a innoncent-looking game" for whatever reason. But even then though, i enjoyed playing the game even with the main platforming gimmic and all even with it's main issue. And even when people having doubts about it, when you actually overcame with that, you have an really enjoyable game.

Also the Creator recently added a Censor Mode to the First and Third Game for people who don't want to see stuff like that (and also more suitable for Youtube). But if raocow ever plays it on youtube i hardly doubt that... Guess only Time will tell.
I've seen the censor mode and I honestly think it hardly changes anything really.

Who has the most?
Grounder

Post by Grounder »

okay, i'll be the bad guy

this project has ballooned into the "not knowing when to stop" category

i know everyone put a lot of work into this, but even without the ambushes gradually getting out of hand, it shouldn't take an hour or more to beat a level or like fifty for a side game
Why don't you eat me?

I am perfectly tasty...

AND I'LL STEAL YOUR SOUL! :twisted:

ImageImageImage
camwoodstock

Post by camwoodstock »

You thought we were done? HAH! Anyways, yes, we did a segment for this collab level. A dev commentary is in spoilers!
We, naturally, chose Floor 7--in this case, just because it's our favorite number. This was partially inspired by what Mabel did in their segment, by locking to a certain powerup--namely, the Tanuki Suit! Since our normal level used it, we figured it'd be a fun call-back that used the mechanics that we didn't really get to use--namely, actual parkour and the statue.

We wanted this to definitely be one of the easier rooms--not only was 6 rather hard, but we wanted this to just be a nice "breather" regardless of where it landed. Pretty much the only actual challenge would be the two parkour challenges, to help kinda curb the whole "this is a level with 12 individual segments" thing--even though it is certainly endgame and we have an excuse, we'd rather the segment be too comparatively easy than be too comparatively difficult. Judging by how raocow didn't die too many times in the segment, I'd say we did well enough???

&: The main thing above all else was definitely using the statue form. We literally gave it an entire segment all to itself, and even had a nice "gotcha" with it, we think. We also totally loved messing with the bells in Floors 1 and 4, so those appear a bit too. Pily's parry was very very distractingly fun to us, it turns out.

Initially, at the platform right before the first long parkour challenge, there was going to be a sign with a joke that roughly said "Employees are free to use the Elevator if they have their card. Employees without their card and intruders are free to use the BOTTOMLESS PIT." The joke was going to be that, right at the end (with the pit right aside the pipe spewing the gears), you'd see Cortex genuinely descending down a bottomless in the background while holding a balloon, and he'd look at Pily confused--it turns out she probably could've avoided the challenge if she simply took the bottomless pit. We couldn't figure out how to make the signs and Cortex work, however, so we had to scrap that past initial attempts to add the sign, sadly.

&: Speaking of scrapped things: the cat that says "so BANGAI!!!" was originally gonna be me! We... had no idea how to sprite it to look good, and I would've been far too tall for the 1x1 sprite of the cat planet cats, so we made it a standard cat planet cat. (I think he did a great job.) Also, VENDING MACHINE GO KABANG!!!!! SODA FOR EVERYONE IF YOU CAN CATCH IT IN YOUR MOUTH!!!!! >:D (the vending machine gag was all the orgs. they're the real MVPs ;P)

The change of the credit was very last second. It was originally submitted as just Camwoodstock, but Enjl offered to update it to include Tori for her contributions. We're still super touched by the offer and we did take them up on it. Tori said it, and I'll say it too--thank you guys so much, the organizers are the true MVPs here. <3

&: ...we totally listened to the main Day 24 level song on loop on a few occasions for fun, both during making the level and afterwards. That song slaps.
Aside from that, it greatly amuses us that apparently Cortex didn't know who Sturg was and had to look it up after the initial encounter. Talk about a brick joke! We will now be watching him hypnotically dance for the next 24 hours.

&: ...requesting a .gif of Sturg dancing?
~camwoodstock | she/he (genderfluid) | :bi_pride: :genderfluid_pride: | &: Tori (she/her) | The Wall of Turner
KobaBeach
screw it lion time. we are so f***ing back
First name: David (evil)
Pronouns: he/they
https://koba.talkhaus.com/

Post by KobaBeach »

camwoodstock wrote: 2 years ago &: Speaking of scrapped things: the cat that says "so BANGAI!!!" was originally gonna be me! We... had no idea how to sprite it to look good, and I would've been far too tall for the 1x1 sprite of the cat planet cats, so we made it a standard cat planet cat.
maybe a 8x8 pokemon sprite of like a girl pyroar? don't ask me im just a lion

dont know if tori has an sort of physical appearance either, feel free 2 let me kno, i love lioms
Image #1 mega cd enjoyer AND "making fun of"-er Image
MaGL Patch Collection / vg backlog spreadsheet / animu list / mcmangos / steam
Image Image
oogggghhhh games aren't art Fuck You Roger Ebert *kills him with a hamemr*
Rixithechao
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BODxOghVmko
First name: Mack
https://rixithechao.talkhaus.com/

Post by Rixithechao »

camwoodstock wrote: 2 years ago &: ...requesting a .gif of Sturg dancing?
ImageImage
Delightful Adventure Enhanced is out now!

There's an official ASMT Discord server! Check it out to discuss Demo games and follow their development! thread, invite link

(Entry requires verification, either with a connected Youtube/Twitter/Twitch/etc account or manually by the server staff.)

Itch.io (albums and eventually games), Youtube (dofur pass and I guess other videos)
camwoodstock

Post by camwoodstock »

Rixithechao wrote: 2 years ago
camwoodstock wrote: 2 years ago &: ...requesting a .gif of Sturg dancing?
ImageImage
How do I frame a .gif file? Is this what those digital picture frames are for? If only it wasn't 4 hours left until Christmas. I would be framing this. I suppose using it as a digital yule log will suffice for now...
KobaBeach wrote: 2 years ago
camwoodstock wrote: 2 years ago &: Speaking of scrapped things: the cat that says "so BANGAI!!!" was originally gonna be me! We... had no idea how to sprite it to look good, and I would've been far too tall for the 1x1 sprite of the cat planet cats, so we made it a standard cat planet cat.
maybe a 8x8 pokemon sprite of like a girl pyroar? don't ask me im just a lion

dont know if tori has an sort of physical appearance either, feel free 2 let me kno, i love lioms
&: Well, not really physical (that's just Cam, technically speaking), but I have gotten a few pics of me... and uh, I'm a Luxray, you goofus! ;P
KobaBeach

Post by KobaBeach »

camwoodstock wrote: 2 years ago &: Well, not really physical (that's just Cam, technically speaking), but I have gotten a few pics of me... and uh, I'm a Luxray, you goofus! ;P
yeah i meant like. do you have a design. i just never really referred to people's headmates in such a way (asking for appearance) and i didn't want to seem rude!!!!

also nice, i am (my fursona is) technically a leomon but the friend who keeps gifting me art of me being gay keeps drawing me as a normal lion. luxrays are cute and i would hug a big buff luxray bf. or big chonk luxray bf. or small fuckboy gremlin twunk luxray bf. solgaleo is good too. male pyroar's mane is weird but i think an anthro one could work nicely. shout outs to pazuzu from smt
Image Image
Crow
famous knife crow thumbnail responsibility holder
First name: Crow
Pronouns: she/they/it

Post by Crow »

for funsies since raocow is a good boy and did in fact open it off camera here's my "private" PM which is not very private at all actually
Cyril wrote: 2 years ago this one is private! non-raocows do not interact!

this isn't actually a private PM, jeff was just a little camera shy, but he's fine now :catplanet2:
i've honestly never played a video game in my life
PSI Ninja
https://psininja.talkhaus.com/

Post by PSI Ninja »

I made Section 6 of the relay, the one with all the Ball 'N' Chains. Since those NPCs were not available in default SMBX2 or the A2XT2 package, I had to use Smibbix's custom NPC. The only change I made was to add the Government logo, just like I did with the Government Missile for Day 5.

Ever since sign-ups for the relay were announced, I knew I wanted the middle section. I intended to make a Cortex cutscene, so I thought it would be perfect if it happened right in the middle of the stage. Unfortunately, in the video, Pily was facing to the left when the cutscene started for some reason. I swear, making cutscenes is just as fun as designing levels in this engine.

I didn't expect that anyone would find my section too hard. Funny enough, when I played through everyone's parts back during development, I was afraid that mine would be the easiest (i.e., creator's bias). So, I'm glad that I decided to keep the regenerating powerups and have no instant death pits at the hamster ride. I'm not super satisfied with it though, I think the design is a bit sloppy and you can just tank through a lot of the obstacles. Still a bit new to this whole level-designing thing. Also, I used carrots for the powerups, because Pily's health meter uses carrots. I'm a bit surprised that apparently, I was the only one to use the carrot powerups.

Personally, I thought that Mabel's, Valentine's, and Enjl's sections were the hardest. My favorite section is probably Waddle's (the floor with all of the different types of bells). I also really liked Scarfley's section (the one with the vertical wrap). In the end though, everyone had great ideas for their sections, and it was really fun to be a part of this!

Finally, it was cool to see all the little surprises sprinkled throughout the final version of the level. For example, those Christmas trees and vending machines weren't there when I last played it!
camwoodstock

Post by camwoodstock »

all i'm saying is, we saw the credits, and the IMMEDIATE mood was

just... thank you all so much. for so much this year. having this community to confide in has been incredible for us. and to think this project isn't even done??? there's an epilogue??? Holy. Whoa.

&:

Spoiler alert, Pily has actually arrived to our couch IRL. Is this legal? Hey organizers, is this meant to happen? She's talking with Cinnamon Cookie Cookie Run. It's very surreal. I think she can do illegal things, actually. She did destroy the Government. Nobody can stop her, except for anyone willing to grab her by the neck like it's the scruff of a kitten. /j

Grounder

Post by Grounder »

Should have used this for the final fight. (best at 1.25 speed)
Why don't you eat me?

I am perfectly tasty...

ImageImageImage
EllenHouraisan
Cat llama enthusiast
First name: Iris
Pronouns: she/her

Post by EllenHouraisan »

Welp, that was some crazy stuffs.

Hopefully next year, my boy Garish will be the one who saves the day through the power of being the worst. :garish:
:trans_pride: :bi_pride:
KobaBeach

Post by KobaBeach »

Rixithechao wrote:
Enjl wrote:
SAJewers wrote:
RedMageSusie wrote:
WAIT HOW DID YK AND I GET MIXED UP IN THIS?!?!?!?!??! (i know how but lmao)

should i learn Lua for next Gaiden to pay you guys back? /joke
im not good at making mario levels ;w;

i could practice in an eventual MaGLX4 but i don't work very well under a deadline lol

hatsun my beloved... i thought i saw spamton in the timeline preview after reading enjl's comment and i was gonna ask "when's the inevitable undertale lp". but is it safe to lp now? the fandom has chilled out, i think, but it could also be in the same place meat boy and cave story were a decade ago lol.

Image Image
tangy
🍊
Pronouns: any

Post by tangy »

While i am sad i couldn't do relay stuff, the world was not ready for bomb blocks reprise: omega puzzleon
raocow wrote:I am being shot at, and I am being advertised petrol at the same time. We must be in America.
Catabo
:3
Pronouns: he/him

Post by Catabo »

"shovel knight: the swords of farts... that's not the name of the game"

... but it should be.

What a spectacular finale (incl relay level)! Thanks for much for making, everyone involved, and happy James Webb Space Telescope launch!
KobaBeach wrote: 2 years ago

hatsun my beloved... i thought i saw spamton in the timeline preview after reading enjl's comment and i was gonna ask "when's the inevitable undertale lp". but is it safe to lp now? the fandom has chilled out, i think, but it could also be in the same place meat boy and cave story were a decade ago lol.

Has cow even played Cave Story yet? Funny thing is, if it does come up at this point it will be considered a curio of the past rather than the big thing everyone's clamouring for him to play (do people do that anymore?).

Hi YouTube peeps! Want a cozier, chiller community that actually feels like a discussion instead of shouting into an endless void?
Consider posting on the talkhaus too! :catplanet:
Rixithechao
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BODxOghVmko
First name: Mack
https://rixithechao.talkhaus.com/

Post by Rixithechao »

Arright, dev commentary/trivia megapost in somewhat particular order!

HATSUN

:
- Yes, him being the true villain absolutely is one big "the pigeon is the mastermind" joke. Him getting up and moving in the photo was another Ghost Trick reference meant to hammer that home.

- The general idea for the fight was to make a spiritual successor to 7NameSam's Star Trek V fight in SANICS, with attacks pulled from/inspired by a different set of bosses raocow's fought, that also served as a final exam boss for Pily's extended moveset. There's 6 phases, each cycling through a set sequence of attacks, and phases 2-6 all start with a "rage attack", which
--- for phases 2 and 3 (the accidental Sophia reference and deliberate Professor Largemustache reference), they repeat every other cycle.
--- phase 4 has two rage attacks that Hatsun alternates between (Glass Man orb and Owlboy's Hex Machine) for each cycle
--- phases 5 and 6 only do their respective rage attacks once (Marina's swords for phase 5, the entire Fire and Ice segment for phase 6)

- On that note, there is a final attack (technically two, but one last reference) that raocow managed to skip by finishing Hatsun off during the Fire and Ice sequence:

Hatsun creates a pair of lightning wings a la the Government emblem and alternates between two attacks from the second half of the Star Trek V fight until he's defeated

. I'll record a video of the full fight tomorrow today or the 27th, including this last part.

- I knew from the start that I wanted ASMT Rumia to be the first reference attack; that fight was a huge early inspiration for me, and since she was retconned to Calleoca in disguise I was amused at the prospect of starting the penultimate boss of the Calleoca game sequel off with one big reference to her.

- the Gemerl attack is kinda the odd one out in that it's the furthest from its' inspiration; when I first implemented it, the attack worked pretty closely to how it does in Advance 3 -- Hatsun would dash at the player from the corner. But I gradually made tweaks to improve the telegraphing until it much more closely resembled an attack from a game raocow has not LPed, thus the ? on the monitor.

- The El Stomacho attack happened because I wanted to include at least one attack based around the triple jump, and if I had more time it likely would've been a multi-attack sequence with the waves being just one attack, and another involving a lightning path moving across the arena to invoke the fire in My Heartburn's For You.
--- The waves lower after the player has bopped Hatsun three times, done enough damage to clear the phase, or survived for a set amount of time. In retrospect I probably should've either nerfed the waves, left no gaps between the bells, and/or dropped the attack entirely considering the difficulty raocow had with the double/triple jump in the relay.

- I hadn't seen Fire and Ice until the video for it dropped. The boss in it completely blindsided me and I scrambled to recreate Satan Cat's/The World's attacks in the Hatsun fight to both pay tribute to this surprise higher-spectacle lightning boss fight and replace a number of dropped attacks
--- The addition of the warning lines in turn prompted a number of last-minute telegraphing upgrades and other polish throughout the fight, most of which was done by Enjl while I handled a final polish pass for the epilogue.

- References/attacks that were planned but didn't make the cut include ELE-94, Bright Man, Gemerl's rocket-spawning air dash, and the DKCR chicken boss' egg attack.

E-M1KV

:
- Pily's mega state was based on a comic raocow did a while back, the design and palette were specifically based on the final panel. This fight was pretty much just prompted by "okay but what if we take the reference even further and have her actually destroy a city"

- The concept of an unloseable kaiju Pily vs Miku mecha fight was settled on fairly early into development, and the fight was chipped away at over the course of the game's development and then super rushed at the end. There were a number of planned attacks that got scrapped, including more ball form stuff like morph bombs, and it likely would have been even rougher than the end result -- if not scrapped entirely -- if not for Chaoxys helping with the mech's sprites.

- The cutscene before you fight E-M1KV is a line-for-line reference to the final boss of Waku Waku 7, though the dialogue is split up between Kood, Demo and Calleoca

- Those are actual Cabbages of Destruction in the fan attack. They were originally going to be their own attack but got repurposed as flying debris when said attack was dropped.

- Initially I used the Hatsune Miku V4 demo to make voice lines the E-M1KV would say during the fight for flavor and telegraphing, but eventually I decided A) they're super corny, and B) they might sound grating or could easily end up pretty annoying from repetition. So I opted instead to work singing into the cutscene and credits music; if I had the time, I probably would've incorporated her into Go Big or Go Home as well.

- Now I can finally reveal that one of the framed images in the tutorial was actually the original Godzilla vs Mechagodzilla movie poster extremely downrezzed as subtle foreshadowing to this fight:

OTHER:
- The emotes and stickers featured in the tutorial were nominated by folks in the spotzone's #no_cows_allowed channel; likewise, for this montage I asked folks in nocows for the best raocow thumbnails of each month, and everyone who made a nomination or otherwise gave feedback on those things was added to the Additional Input section of the credits. The initial thumbnail quota was 3 per month, and there were a few gaps after the nominations were made so Enjl and I (mostly Enjl) ended up filling in the gaps and then adding a bunch more as this LP progressed.

- A dropped idea for the group photo was to run the background through an old upscaling algorithm to mimic the cutscene stills in ASMBXT.

- Defeating Hatsun unlocks a permanent shortcut to the dark stairwell in the entry hallway.

- The second half of the photo cutscene was written almost entirely by Enjl, and I don't really know what the thing about pigeons and stairs is either but I assumed I'm just dense and it was something super obvious.

- The photo scene establishes the 100% canon fact that selfie sticks are a critical tool for photography-inclined ABCDs

- The tiny text in the GOVT logo is "DESTROY THE WORLD AND EVERYTHING INSIDE"
And with all that said it's 1:11 AM and I'm sleepy so merry christmas everyone! I'm going to bed now
Delightful Adventure Enhanced is out now!

There's an official ASMT Discord server! Check it out to discuss Demo games and follow their development! thread, invite link

(Entry requires verification, either with a connected Youtube/Twitter/Twitch/etc account or manually by the server staff.)

Itch.io (albums and eventually games), Youtube (dofur pass and I guess other videos)
Emral

Post by Emral »

- The second half of the photo cutscene was written almost entirely by Enjl, and I don't really know what the thing about pigeons and stairs is either but I assumed I'm just dense and it was something super obvious.
Someone in the comments of the video made a really clever pun with "flight" of stairs, but when I wrote that I just tried to make it sound like Iris is still not over the fact that Pily exhausted herself climbing 28 flights of stairs and then brawling a pigeon. Plus the fact that pigeons wouldn't need stairs in the first place.
KobaBeach wrote: 2 years ago WAIT HOW DID YK AND I GET MIXED UP IN THIS?!?!?!?!??! (i know how but lmao)
Yours I explained earlier in this thread: A MAGL4 level raocow was guaranteed to have played by the 23rd, by the assumption that donkey kong ends on the 20th-22nd. YK's was just because it was in the most recent video before I sent the patch. In hindsight I got mixed up on rao's recording schedule and could have used the marisa castlevania level as well. Might've been harder to fabricate a calle jail situation in there though.
Grounder

Post by Grounder »

today's episode had better be a boxing match

now, i have no idea how that would work with pily
Why don't you eat me?

I am perfectly tasty...

ImageImageImage
Dragon Fogel
Master of Pointlessness

Post by Dragon Fogel »

Enjl wrote: 2 years ago
Yours I explained earlier in this thread: A MAGL4 level raocow was guaranteed to have played by the 23rd, by the assumption that donkey kong ends on the 20th-22nd. YK's was just because it was in the most recent video before I sent the patch. In hindsight I got mixed up on rao's recording schedule and could have used the marisa castlevania level as well. Might've been harder to fabricate a calle jail situation in there though.
I think you're a little confused - YK didn't enter MAGL 4. Unless I'm misunderstanding something, YK is in the credits because the organizers were asking for sources on who ripped graphics we used, and I wasn't entirely sure on mine but I had a bunch of icons from various games ripped by him back in the day (we've known each other a long time) and had a strong suspicion I'd used some of those somewhere.

I also asked him for help with the level but for various reasons that didn't end up getting very far. (Mostly I wanted his help finding a time warp, but we couldn't find a background that scaled up well. That's why I ended up going with a picture of clocks.) Still appreciated the attempt.

Incidentally, I grabbed the clock background from a site that explicitly doesn't require attribution, so I wouldn't have to deal with issues relating to whether the photographer (or possibly photoshopper) wanted to be credited.

Speaking of crediting, the people who contributed titles to my level are currently only credited in the level itself, and a few of them are pseudonyms. I think it would be good to put them under Additional Input - those titles had a big impact on how the level turned out.

Full list without pseudonyms, including people who contributed elsewhere (or in Dog in da Grass' case, are already listed there):
Enjl, WestonSmith, Kleetus, perhaps, Valentine, tangy, ItsFuntime, FrozenQuills, 7NameSam, Dog in da Grass
Click that banner if you like reading words.
Make levels from unused MAGL X names!
KobaBeach

Post by KobaBeach »

Grounder wrote: 2 years ago today's episode had better be a boxing match

now, i have no idea how that would work with pily
sparkster
Image Image
Emral

Post by Emral »

Dragon Fogel wrote: 2 years ago
Enjl wrote: 2 years ago
I think you're a little confused - YK didn't enter MAGL 4. Unless I'm misunderstanding something
I WAS a little confused. Waking up and replying to threads doesn't go well together, oops! I had forgotten who made the other MAGL4 level used at the time and just assumed Koba was talking about those 2 credits. So, pardon! I meant Ivy. And now I realize that that part of my message wasn't even a proper response to what I was replying to. Whoops! But now it's out there as trivia for those curious.
Emral

Post by Emral »

the image i made

double bangai-o version
alternate version