Way back in 2013, raocow held a vote in the request grab-bag for what SMW ROM Hack he would play next. After a week or so of voting, voting ended and roaocw proceeded to play the winning selection: 3000 Leagues in Search of Bowser.
Fast forward six years later, and raocow finally plays the runner up.
NOTE: Due to to the age of this hack, it will not run on original hardware, or accurate emulators such as Mesen-S or higan. On bsnes, you must enable "Echo shadow RAM". On snes9x, you must enable "Separate Echo Buffer from RAM".
Download from SMW Central
Download from Romhacking.net
- do not disturb my circles
- two-legged featherless animal
- nature does not make jumps
- for illustrious men have the whole earth for their tomb
- die, diagoras — you will certainly not ascend olympus
- death is no different than life.
- rosy-fingered dawn
- god from the machine
- it's impossible to escape from what is destined
- he who saves himself may be saved
- live hidden
- on one side lay scylla and on the other divine charybdis
- the fixed stars and the sun remain unmoved
- wooden defensive wall
- wine dark sea
- give me somewhere to stand, and i will move the earth
- by why all this about oak or stone?
- i have found it
- with fists, kicks, and bites
- you can't get blood out of a stone
- all is flux
- horror and fear
- a bad man lives long
- 24 - yes yes, no no
- men who do not compete for possessions, but for honour
- either with your shield or on it
- stand a little out of my sun
- gordian knot
- a jackdaw is always found near a jackdaw
- night is older, by one day
- let no one untrained in geometry enter
- man is the measure of all things