(shouting)

Crash Bandicoot Trilogy - U R Not Red E

this is the place where lps are being talked about. it's important to talk about games being played on the internet.
Sturg
Gets his freak on with VGM
First name: sturgyman

Re: Crash Bandicoot Trilogy - U R Not Red E

Post by Sturg »

ano0maly wrote: 4 years ago Here's a toast to finishing the game and the PS1 platforming trilogy of Crash :unclebroadsword:
Here, here!

It's definitely a series that I feel gets overlooked these, what with what it's become, but it definitely holds a special place in my heart.

I got my avatar from the "party" game "Crash Bash," which features 8 playable people from the series and then some. I loved playing it with my sister, and one of my uncles who owned the game. There was something magically goofy about the game itself that really attracted me towards the rest of the series, and I had the chance to play them later on and had a grand ol' time (with exception to the PLATINUM relics which get RIDICULOUS, but I overall had fun with [the remake nerfs a whole bunch of them, it feels like]).

I don't know why I chose the yellow man for my avatar, but I guess there was something funny about seeing this grumpy old guy that I loved.
And here we are.
ImageImage
Image ImageImage
RIP FISH NIPPLE BANNER