(shouting)

Peach's Memory - Memorabilia

this is the place where lps are being talked about. it's important to talk about games being played on the internet.
Gardenolva
Void and Voir embraced together...
First name: En Gardevoir
Pronouns: Male

Re: Peach's Memory - 17 (FINAL) - Nightmare

Post by Gardenolva »

Piesonscreations wrote: 4 years ago
Gardenolva wrote: 4 years ago

Cursed Castles have this similar post game setup but it's much harder than Peach's Nightmare overall.

The only thing that makes this even rougher is that using savestates breaks the textures and the moving clouds in the stage all turn pitch black. Even though Foxen caught this in testing, he couldn't come up with a solution and just wanted to get the thing out. (So much so that the first version released actually had a pipe to the credits room just behind where you spawn left in lol)

Oh yeah, that. I saw that glitch on Simpleflips' playthrough and you can bypass the pipe door which it disappeared when the graphical glitches occur when using savestates. I haven't experienced that since I didn't used any of it.

A.K.A.: En Gardevoir
Ivy
Pronouns: any
https://ivy.talkhaus.com/

Re: Peach's Memory - 16 - COMA

Post by Ivy »

Reecer7 wrote: 4 years ago fun mario facts!

those rotating platforms around a four-pointed star raocow encountered before the caged star, unless they've been changed from vanilla, have a huge collision bug! although visually, the star is centered on the wheel and rotates around that center thusly, its hitbox actually has it centered on one of the platforms—but it still rotates around the center of the whole wheel! this gives the impression that it's just rotating on one of its star points.

actually i should've been doing fun facts i learned from pannenkoek videos this whole time, shouldn't i have. what a marketing opportunity i missed.
I was thinking about this too. I'd say it's a 50/50 shot whether these have been patched from vanilla or not.
3DS FC: 2793-0650-7690 | Switch: SW-2766-9108-9399 | Steam: ivysaur1996 (ivy)