(shouting)

All the S@nics - the end

this is the place where lps are being talked about. it's important to talk about games being played on the internet.
Bean
Yep.

Re: Harry Potter - OBAMA - 10

Post by Bean »

That emerald collecting vid didn't go anywhere close to as bad as I thought it would when I saw the time, and yeah, I do like seeing the full winning run if it's not a chore. Thanks for leaving them in uncut.
Piesonscreations
First name: Gon
Pronouns: he/him/his

Post by Piesonscreations »

Grounder wrote: 4 years ago damn, tails ain't my fave either but that's pretty harsh
This made me chuckle.
Blivsey wrote: 4 years ago All this did was remind me of the guy on Sonic Retro who casually declared that the spindash was the beginning of the decline of the Sonic series
Like, the thing that confuses me is that neither Sonic 1 or 3's (or hell, even chaotix's) bonus stages ever get revisited all that much, but with Sonic 2's, the one that has proved itself to be the most awkward to complete, is the one that keeps coming back or getting reworked.

But yes, the spindash ruined Sonic, completely agree (/s) :evil:
ImageImage
CrappyBlueLuigi
pants are a tool of oppression
First name: Crepe
Pronouns: she/they

Post by CrappyBlueLuigi »

Blivsey wrote: 4 years ago
Piesonscreations wrote: 4 years ago Insane how the worst part of Sonic 2 would end up being one of the mainstays in the franchise.
All this did was remind me of the guy on Sonic Retro who casually declared that the spindash was the beginning of the decline of the Sonic series
that post was so awful it killed me in one hit

here, have a similarly awful take from Sonic Retro for reminding me of that
someday, when i'm bigger,
i'm gonna be just like my mama!
Reecer7
Crack is fun and nice and a good time!
https://cro-iba.talkhaus.com/

Re: All The SOUPER S@nics - Pocket Adventure - Either Way, Eggman Burns to Death

Post by Reecer7 »

sonic is at its best when it is displayed in a 3-pixel wide format. the middle pixel column is for sonic, and when you see an obstacle in the left or right pixel column for 1/60 of a second, you must immediately jump. that is the core peril of a sonic game.
call me reecer6, not reecer7, please! gotta maintain that same internet brand. actually i'm cro-iba now, it's cooler
strange bluebird website (check it out for my art!)
Blivsey
forever an obscure pokemons
First name: liv/livvy
Pronouns: she/her
https://blivsey.talkhaus.com/

Re: All The SOUPER S@nics - Pocket Adventure - Either Way, Eggman Burns to Death

Post by Blivsey »

bold of you to want to see video games
convenient noise thread for stress-relief purposes
Piesonscreations
First name: Gon

Post by Piesonscreations »

CrappyBlueLuigi wrote: 4 years ago here, have a similarly awful take from Sonic Retro for reminding me of that
[Image]
This only confirms that the TRUE sonic experience is on flip phones, and I'm glad raocow will be playing those.
ImageImage
Awoo
~wan~wan

Re: Harry Potter - OBAMA - 10 - Sonic Backpack

Post by Awoo »

Piesonscreations wrote: 4 years ago
CrappyBlueLuigi wrote: 4 years ago here, have a similarly awful take from Sonic Retro for reminding me of that
[Image]
This only confirms that the TRUE sonic experience is on flip phones, and I'm glad raocow will be playing those.
Didn't he already play some of the cellphone Sonic games, or did I just imagine that? I swear I saw him play some kinda cellphone Sonic Spinball-esque game(s)...
ワンワン
Image Image
Image Image
Image Image
Leet
Well, hello, Smith ( ´-`)ノ
First name: Chie Arale
https://leet.talkhaus.com/

Post by Leet »

raocow! :sob:
Well it is a decent hack but sometime its just too repetitif there no level that actually pop in your face and your like oh yeah that level they all ressemble themselves and just monster along the way.
Blood Ghoul wrote:Sometimes it seems my blood spurts out in gobs, as if it were a fountain's pulsing sobs. I clearly hear it mutter as it goes yet cannot find the wound from which it flows. Before I met you, baby, I didn't know what I was missing.
Grounder

Post by Grounder »

i understand not knowing what "initialize" meant in context, but "reset data"?

come on

anyway, next time

Why don't you eat me?

I am perfectly tasty...

AND I'LL STEAL YOUR SOUL! :twisted:

ImageImageImage
Matt is me
[color=#FFD700]Forum codes don't work here...[/color]

Post by Matt is me »

I'm so torn between this being the best or the worst episode of all the sonics. <_<
raocow
the death of the incredible huge
Location: maybe the Wizards are the most complex, and the sales guys are up their daily
https://raocow.talkhaus.com/

Post by raocow »

'initialise' means start, dang it!
I figured that 'reset data' meant, like, resetting the puzzle if you messed something up or something :(
the chillaxest of dragonsImage
kurt91

Post by kurt91 »

raocow, what about all of those save-states you had before you realized that the game had an auto-save feature? Can't you load one of them, even though they're probably slightly outdated collection-wise, so you have data to use for the Puzzle Room? At the very least, you'd get to see what it was meant to be.
raocow
the death of the incredible huge
Location: maybe the Wizards are the most complex, and the sales guys are up their daily
https://raocow.talkhaus.com/

Post by raocow »

oh hey you are right. alright, bonus episode tomorrow then
the chillaxest of dragonsImage
Matt is me

Post by Matt is me »

Nevermind, made up my mind. At the end you say the next game is a game you "actively, maliciously, do not want to play" about a game I recognize as not being good, but...love nonetheless. I've played too much of this game for you to hate it so! This is clearly the worst episode!

:cry: :cry: :cry:
Awoo
~wan~wan

Re: All The SOUPER S@nics - Pocket Adventure - Either Way, Eggman Burns to Death & Knuckles

Post by Awoo »

Matt is me wrote: 4 years ago I'm so torn between this being the best or the worst episode of all the sonics. <_<
I doubt anything could top the Knuckles run through of Hidden Palace Zone in S3&K
ワンワン
Image Image
Image Image
Image Image
Blivsey
forever an obscure pokemons
First name: liv/livvy
https://blivsey.talkhaus.com/

Post by Blivsey »

tomorrow, raocow gets to record a really dumb short thing and then suffer

it's like a heavily unbalanced two-level video but, like... a heavily unbalanced two-video c-side slot instead
convenient noise thread for stress-relief purposes
Reecer7
Crack is fun and nice and a good time!
https://cro-iba.talkhaus.com/

Post by Reecer7 »

initialize puzzle oh man i'm gonna initialize this gosh dang game for this terrible ui decision

to be honest i totally forgot about the slices of cheese so i assumed the puzzles were just a wholly unrelated Make a Picross Or Whatever function, and clearing your data just deleted existing Picross Or Whatevers that you have already made. which is why there was a separate button for making them and viewing (clearly meaning solving) them!
call me reecer6, not reecer7, please! gotta maintain that same internet brand. actually i'm cro-iba now, it's cooler
strange bluebird website (check it out for my art!)
Leet
Well, hello, Smith ( ´-`)ノ
First name: Chie Arale
https://leet.talkhaus.com/

Post by Leet »

I honestly had no idea people disliked the next game so much. but the video and the comments seem to agree on this hatred
Well it is a decent hack but sometime its just too repetitif there no level that actually pop in your face and your like oh yeah that level they all ressemble themselves and just monster along the way.
Blood Ghoul wrote:Sometimes it seems my blood spurts out in gobs, as if it were a fountain's pulsing sobs. I clearly hear it mutter as it goes yet cannot find the wound from which it flows. Before I met you, baby, I didn't know what I was missing.
Grounder

Post by Grounder »

Leet wrote: 4 years ago I honestly had no idea people disliked the next game so much. but the video and the comments seem to agree on this hatred
At least the FMV intro's pretty good. But yeah, you'd think the actual company behind Mario Party circa N64 wouldn't have made such a collectively agreed dud.
Why don't you eat me?

I am perfectly tasty...

ImageImageImage
TiKi

Re: Harry Potter - OBAMA - 10 - Sonic Backpack

Post by TiKi »

Awoo wrote: 4 years ago
Piesonscreations wrote: 4 years ago
[Image]
Didn't he already play some of the cellphone Sonic games, or did I just imagine that? I swear I saw him play some kinda cellphone Sonic Spinball-esque game(s)...
Wasn't that the Game Gear version? So you're not far off ha
KobaBeach
screw it lion time. we are so f***ing back
First name: David (evil)
Pronouns: he/they
https://koba.talkhaus.com/

Post by KobaBeach »

Grounder wrote: 4 years ago
Leet wrote: 4 years ago I honestly had no idea people disliked the next game so much. but the video and the comments seem to agree on this hatred
At least the FMV intro's pretty good.
The music is excellent too, I listen to it every now and then.
I actually never minded the game, even before VMU screen emulation was a thing, but I also never bothered to play past Emerald Coast lmao
Image #1 mega cd enjoyer AND "making fun of"-er Image
MaGL Patch Collection / vg backlog spreadsheet / animu list / mcmangos / steam
Image Image
oogggghhhh games aren't art Fuck You Roger Ebert *kills him with a hamemr*
Grounder

Re: All The S@nics - Shuffle - Bored Game

Post by Grounder »

Untitled.png
Untitled.png (68.5 KiB) Viewed 2635 times
holy cannoli :shock:
Why don't you eat me?

I am perfectly tasty...

ImageImageImage
Crow
famous knife crow thumbnail responsibility holder
First name: Crow
Pronouns: she/they/it

Post by Crow »

i've honestly never played a video game in my life
CrappyBlueLuigi
pants are a tool of oppression
First name: Crepe
Pronouns: she/they

Post by CrappyBlueLuigi »

hey.
someday, when i'm bigger,
i'm gonna be just like my mama!
Matt is me

Post by Matt is me »

"This isn't playing a game, this is gambling"

...only 'cause you didn't know how to play :( (Well, besides that soda game, that was gambling)

I think you figured most important things out by the end of this hour, but you should know how to use your special ability that you accidently used a few times.

Use the same number card twice in a row, and the second will be double far. So the first time you triggered it, you used a 3, moved 3, then used a 3 and moved 6. (A third 3, if I recall correctly, would be a 3 again, it alternates. But I could be misremembering, sorry.)

One more important thing. You remember that blackhole that appeared a few times on the map? That's a void spot--if you go there, you can pay void some rings and he'll let you steal a precioustone from another player. Just something to keep in mind, if you're closer to it than the next precioustone.