(shouting)

let's play La-Mulana in large chunks with very specific goals to accomplish

this is the place where lps are being talked about. it's important to talk about games being played on the internet.
CrappyBlueLuigi
pants are a tool of oppression
First name: Crepe
Pronouns: she/they

let's play La-Mulana in large chunks with very specific goals to accomplish

Post by CrappyBlueLuigi »

hi! i swear i'm not playing la-mulana just because raocow's playing it. i'm playing it because i love this game and i already recorded a video for it in september of last year and watching raocow play it has made me want to play more of it, so i'm playing more of it.

i wanted to post this a LOT sooner, but i recently noticed every time i save in the first video, there's a save file at the grail point for the tower of the goddess, which raocow took until now to get to and i didn't want to spoil it for folks. but he made it, and now i'm posting this!

here's the dealio: i like to play this game from memory while ignoring all of the in-game text whenever possible. as such, weirdly enough i think this lp makes for a good companion bit to raocow's; since raocow's lp is blind and all about actually piecing together what the game wants from you from the beginning to the end of the game, mine contrasts it in being very focused and, to some degree, optimized. i've routed everything in each video and done multiple practice runs before making the final recording, so hopefully these videos will show you another side to playing la-mulana.

i don't have a set schedule for this lp yet, but i also don't intend to link the videos for this lp here until everything that happens in each respective video has already happened in raocow's lp, for the sake of folks unfamiliar with la-mulana who are interested in staying as blind as raocow is while watching his lp.

The Videos:
1. Let's Play La-Mulana for about 50 minutes until we get the feather early
2. Let's Play La-Mulana for another 42 minutes until we enter a midgame area super early
someday, when i'm bigger,
i'm gonna be just like my mama!
CrappyBlueLuigi
pants are a tool of oppression
First name: Crepe
Pronouns: she/they

Re: let's play La-Mulana in large chunks with very specific goals to accomplish

Post by CrappyBlueLuigi »

howdy folks. it's been... just a little bit!

it's time for the next video in this series! i hadn't posted this one yet solely because it hinges on a shortcut that raocow never found in his lp and i was waiting, waiting for it to come up and it never did. oh well! that just means i get to show it off m'self.

in this one, we dawdle for a bit doing random things until everything comes into focus midway through.

the next video is also up, but i don't think i'll post it here until i've recorded the video after it. after those two, it should only be one more video i think! what a "short" lp.
someday, when i'm bigger,
i'm gonna be just like my mama!