(shouting)

LaularuKyrumo LPing Rom hacks, RPGs, and shit.

this is the place where lps are being talked about. it's important to talk about games being played on the internet.
LaularuKyrumo

LaularuKyrumo LPing Rom hacks, RPGs, and shit.

Post by LaularuKyrumo »

Sub-header: how do I make post less boring/impersonal? Srsly plz respond with advices. They're delish.

Hi. In addition to doing haxxors of romzors, I also do LPs. Mostly of mario hacks, but I'm in the process of both an SNES RPG and an indie RPG. A lot of my earlier videos don't have the best audio, but I've gotten a new headset recently. Of course, I've also gotten SICK recently, so a lot of my videos are plagued with me coughing a lot. D: I really hope it goes away soon...

Recent projects include "Production", Ari no Tsurugi (rpg), and a mario hack by Ackerman88. Older ones include a blind Kaizo II run, Burning in Hell, and Treasure of the Rudras (rpg).

youtube channel: http://www.youtube.com/user/VioletStarsign

Sample video (one of my personal favorites) below. Warning, volume is kind of noisy.

<iframe title="YouTube video player" class="youtube-player" type="text/html" width="480" height="390" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/od7zRHVmnbY?rel=0" frameborder="0" allowFullScreen></iframe>

Home of probably my only really quotable line: "CROSS INTO NEBRASKA"

Edit: booyeah, got a buncha other stuff that I've done and/or am working on. As of 4/3/11, current projects include Production, Meritous, Super Pika Land Ultra, Burning in Hell II, Yoshi's Island: Kamek's Revenge, and Ari no Tsurugi V2. Some of them are being attended to more frequently than others, only because I wanna get them done with. Meritious in particular, since I've got the entire thing recorded and just need to up it. Should be upped in a week or so. I'm also on World 7 of Production.
Last edited by LaularuKyrumo 13 years ago, edited 4 times in total.
"Excuse me, I should be allowed to play Kaizo of my own volition and then spend every episode complaining and asking "why did I play this???" while savescumming."
mr rom

Re: Unpronouncable name LPs things

Post by mr rom »

Ill take a look at some lps :D
I'm back!
LaularuKyrumo

Post by LaularuKyrumo »

Necrobump because nobody gives a shit about indie LPers on a board dedicated to a guy.
"Excuse me, I should be allowed to play Kaizo of my own volition and then spend every episode complaining and asking "why did I play this???" while savescumming."
Argumentable
the biggest shit
https://argu.talkhaus.com/

Post by Argumentable »

I never look at LPs when people just post their channel page and go "here look at my shit" cause it seems so impersonal
I'm on Youtube andTwitter and Discord so say hi to me on there cause I don't really post here also I have sigs off so I can make my sig as ugly as I want and it won't bother me this is my sig btw
LaularuKyrumo

Post by LaularuKyrumo »

I tried to describe my shit, does that count?

But seriously, what else are we supposed to do? Especially because nobody looks at anyone's shit in the first place, since raocow's overreaching shadow dominates all. It's like in politics: the incumbent's voice is so loud you don't even know there's a challenger.
kilon

Post by kilon »

I always check every thread. But just to mark it as read.
It's just that virtually all games, quality or commentary of every LPer is just bad.
Sometimes there are LPers that are popular like raocow (Pink, paste). You just got to get lucky.
Argumentable
the biggest shit
https://argu.talkhaus.com/

Post by Argumentable »

LaularuKyrumo wrote:Especially because nobody looks at anyone's shit in the first place, since raocow's overreaching shadow dominates all
I guess you're not supposed to exert any effort, then. Usually if I see a shitty post asking to see LPs I just assume the LPs are shitty. I know that's not always the case, but some of us do judge books by their covers.
I'm on Youtube andTwitter and Discord so say hi to me on there cause I don't really post here also I have sigs off so I can make my sig as ugly as I want and it won't bother me this is my sig btw
LaularuKyrumo

Re: LaularuKyrumo performs internet masochism (LP info insid

Post by LaularuKyrumo »

Effort exerted. Shinies added to cover. Judgement passed? YOU BE THE JUDGE. (tm)