(shouting)

Spelunky, let's loot a cave

this is the place where lps are being talked about. it's important to talk about games being played on the internet.
kilon

Re: Spelunky, let's loot a cave

Post by kilon »

Personally I think it's enough for now. I've seen the ending and most of the items so that's enough as far as I'm concerned.
First name: Violet
Pronouns: she/her

Post by 10204307 »

I think that this LP is far from over -
You should head over to spelunky forums and download some mods to add some more fun to the game.
I'm using the morality mod right now, it's a lot of fun
also, you get to kill shopkeepers triple colon capital d
Mandew
d'yo
First name: Marc
Pronouns: a person
https://fishingseasontraversal.talkhaus.com/

Post by Mandew »

I'd say it would be better off to keep it short, but sweet so people can see the rest for themselves.
video games
limepie20

Post by limepie20 »

I thik one more video would be fun but it's probably too late now so yep.
Starbound2

Post by Starbound2 »

Not seeing the hedjet in the moai head is normal; you would only see it if you had the sunglasses on. So it would've been perfectly fine.
Dollop of Mayo

Post by Dollop of Mayo »

I would like to see the Lost City of Gold. I'm certainly too lazy to go do all that stuff by myself.
The nature of the signature is significant and natural.
http://dollopofmayo.tumblr.com/ - I put comics here because they demand it.
Davybot

Post by Davybot »

Thanks Rao, now you've got me playing this game all day. XD
Too bad I can only get to like the second world before I die...stupid spiders...
AUS
Toni#4796
First name: Toni
Pronouns: they/them/their

Post by AUS »

I like how you keep calling the SNAKES "spiders."

Like, you even call yourself out on it, then in the next video, you do it some more.

That's going to come back to haunt you somehow, I just know it. Queue up an A2MT level being named about spiders and actually involving snakes or the other way around...I don't know. I just forsee this coming to haunt you somehow.
"oh no my best friend was replaced by a evil demon shadow monster"
"argh i am the evil shadow monster demon shadow"
Vip is pronounced "Beep"
nostalgic realtime nitroid let's play playlist
megamario

Post by megamario »

Well that was quick!
The successful run was really something, though I thought that if you did something special you could prevent the shopkeeper from appearing at every door until the end?

I think spiders are generally feminized in English, too. Maybe because we think of all the babies and eggs and stuff. Plus things like Charlotte's web and black widows probably add to it in some respect.Can't wait for random week 3's fun times
Sillyman

Post by Sillyman »

I have this strange lingering feeling of "what the hell"... it's probably just the way that you talk about sacrificing ladies and plants and cavemen to Kali like it ain't no thing.

Also that name Kali makes me think of 13/f/cali, who is a pretty cool LPer who (along with somebody else who's name escapes me at the moment) did the original SMW with challenge conditions. raocow might or might not have seen that thread, I don't remember if he posted in it. But that, in context with that other thing, kinda makes raocow sound almost, just almost, kinda creepy... except his voice is just so ridiculously nonchalant!

In summary: Cognitive dissonance. It's kind of a thing. Also, :lol: .
And now the coast is clear, I just need to deal... with my number one fan.
Riku~n, why do you keep wanting to murder me like this?
I wouldn't mind that smile so much if your skin wasn't made of poison for some reason.
AUS
Toni#4796
First name: Toni
Pronouns: they/them/their

Post by AUS »

Sillyman wrote:it's probably just the way that you talk about sacrificing ladies and plants and cavemen to Kali like it ain't no thing.
It is no thing.
"oh no my best friend was replaced by a evil demon shadow monster"
"argh i am the evil shadow monster demon shadow"
Vip is pronounced "Beep"
nostalgic realtime nitroid let's play playlist
Pink

Post by Pink »

Well this was a fun little watch! I have seen a few different people play Spelunky before, but never making it to the deeper worlds, so I finally got to see more of the game! It almost felt weird seeing you anxiously wanting power-ups, too used to your Mario stuffs, haha. XD

Short and sweet, the definition of Spelunky.
Kleiner Kokiri

Post by Kleiner Kokiri »

After hours of playing this game i finally managed to beat it in under 10 minutes without shortcuts.
Then i wanted to make a gold run but the game didn't start and i had some sort of error-message :roll:

After that, my save was screwed over and showed random numbers like
"played 200003"
"deaths 200004"
"wins 000000000"
... and stuff like that.

If this game would have been a CD in my hands i would have thrown it out of the window :lol:
Looked a few things up and whooops ... theres no save-files at all. The "save data" is stored in the Windows registry as a sort of key.
Seriously ? Seriously.

This may or may not be the reason why such a simple thing as an error by starting the game can fuck up your save. I really don't see the point to programm it like that.