(shouting)

My Ode To My Old Friend

this is the place where lps are being talked about. it's important to talk about games being played on the internet.
materazzithegamer

My Ode To My Old Friend

Post by materazzithegamer »

I know that this isn't the board to post this but I feel the need to do this. I hope my dear old friend Wil read this.

This ode is to my old friend raocow. Even now when I'm this 27 year old man drunk of vodka the videos I find comfort in is from raocow. I started to watch this man around 2008. The angsty time full of high school and anime. The time I watched Bleach every day and thought that life couldn't be harder then exams. He played Hourai Mario and I just had hopes to be a lawyer or soccer player. It were better times without having to deal with depressions or worries about the future. Since that time till now life just hit me every time. The day I thought life would be better it just gave me a new setback. Like I said it was most depression. The time I lost one of the most dearest person I had in my life. But I could count on one thing: raocow would have a video online that day I could enjoy. Even when I was in my darkest day that my family or girlfriend couldnt cheer me up. The times I just thought why I would live another day. I just had this one thing I could hold on to. And even now when life is looking up to me and I have to be a hard ass nails manager to my business. Now that people see me as this successful person. I just look forward to watch a video a day (even if it's a Mario or side thing). This is not a post to get sympathy or saying that raocow helped my life. This is just a sincere thank you to raocow for being this one structure in my life since my young adulthood. That he would share his bad days which I could relate to. I would just like to thank you for that.

Keep doing what you love. I will always watch it.

With dear regards,
PRM (Mr. M)
Sebby19

Re: My Ode To My Old Friend

Post by Sebby19 »

Sorry to ruin the mood, but I found something you will find funny.

I was looking through your post history and found you made a topic asking what happened to A2MT, and Alex responded he killed the project. And now it's been finally finished, years later, without him.
ImageImage
-Banned in Antarctica
Sebby19 wrote:If your life depends on throwing up, switch to the keyboard
Official raocow subscriber # 30,000
raocow
the death of the incredible huge
Location: maybe the Wizards are the most complex, and the sales guys are up their daily
https://raocow.talkhaus.com/

Re: My Ode To My Old Friend

Post by raocow »

happy I could be of help, and I'm not counting on stopping anytime soon
the chillaxest of dragonsImage