(shouting)

Forever missing lets plays

this is the place where lps are being talked about. it's important to talk about games being played on the internet.
LatexHydra

Forever missing lets plays

Post by LatexHydra »

I was searching for this old let's player I used to watch years ago, for just nostalgic reasons, only to find that HE WIPED ALL HIS VIDS FROM EXISTENCE! :( anybody else have a similar experience with this? I actually have several old LP's from like 7 years ago that are no longer in existence. shame, lots of cringey moments I could have looked back and laughed on, like showing people my anime picture collection in the middle of the video..
Bean
Yep.

Re: Forever missing lets plays

Post by Bean »

I kind of miss Medibot's Kirby LPs.
YelseyKing
Anyone want a banana? :3
First name: Matt

Post by YelseyKing »

One of my friends used to do LPs. Among others, he did the (to remain incomplete forever) demos of RM2K games made by me and one of our mutual friends, as well as the Mother trilogy and a good bit of other stuff. But he got sick of the rampant trolling, and deleted his channel. I'm still in contact with him, but as far as I know, he got rid of all the videos...
Ayjo and Meya are watching you. Be on your best behavior.

Moists:

The (Talkhaus) Price is Right
On hiatus. It'll return someday.
ano0maly
Discord User

Post by ano0maly »

[AOD]'s SMW videos
Ashan
The world has become a place
https://ashan.talkhaus.com/

Post by Ashan »

I did like a year of LPing when I was 13 (2010) and all the videos were horrible. I only ever got through Super Mario Galaxy, Super Mario World, Mega Man 9, and Mega Man 10 and I think at some point I did like 15 episodes of Ocarina of Time before stopping forever. I also did a stupid thing with MM10 where I did 3 playthroughs, each on a different difficulty with a different character. Aside from how bad the commentary was in the first place, I don't know why anyone would want to watch me beat every stage in the game 3 times just with slight modifications and a different character. Hell, I didn't even spice things up by doing different boss orders, I did each playthrough starting on Sheep Man and following through the intended boss order. I don't think I had a good grasp on entertainment.

The videos are all still on YouTube but set to private for if I ever want to go back and cringe.
aterraformer

Post by aterraformer »

chainfire9001's LP of Yet Another Mario World and probably others :/
raocow wrote:the plan is to wait for Jump to be released and then replacing the graphics without telling anyone involved with Jump.
tangy
🍊
Pronouns: any

Post by tangy »

i have some dumb roblox content from 2013 that still exists
raocow wrote:I am being shot at, and I am being advertised petrol at the same time. We must be in America.
Truhan
Lord of the Waifus
Pronouns: Waifulord

Post by Truhan »

I liked FPSKyle's LP of Dead Space :/
Girls are a hoax created by the Japanese anime industry to scam otaku out of their money.
pholtos
Loves adorable things.

Post by pholtos »

I often ponder removing some of my oldest LPs, cause I was super bad back then. :P
Host and Organizer of the Rando Pokemon Tournaments. Completed: I, II, III, IV, V
Dealer of the Pokermon Discord Tourneys.

ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage

I do LPs, check them out if you'd like.

Currently playing:

The 500 char limit is evil. :P
aterraformer

Post by aterraformer »

pholtos wrote: 5 years ago I often ponder removing some of my oldest LPs, cause I was super bad back then. :P
same
raocow wrote:the plan is to wait for Jump to be released and then replacing the graphics without telling anyone involved with Jump.
dashta

Post by dashta »

I used to watch Cherrypie11(aka Brightroar)'s content all the time, mainly his work on showing off obscure cave story mods, so I was mortified several years ago when everything he ever did vanished into the aether.
He was a pretty productive guy too, had content all over the place on a few different sites and channels, so I'm honestly impressed at this point how little indication there is that he ever existed.
VV My Channel, shameless advertising FTW! VV
http://www.youtube.com/user/daeshta?feature=mhee
GENERATION 26: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.

I'm only doing this because Yonowaaru made me, blame him.
RobinLSL

Post by RobinLSL »

Back in 2007 (?), the first LPs I ever watched were of Mega Man games on Dailymotion, by an individual who went under 13/f/cali. Can't find those either.