(shouting)

JIGGLY ZONE

this is the place where lps are being talked about. it's important to talk about games being played on the internet.
First name: Violet
Pronouns: she/her

Re: JIGGLY ZONE

Post by 10204307 »

Sebby19 wrote: 5 years agoI wonder if the other treasures do anything. Nothing hinting at their use yet, or any trading sequences.
The treasures all tell you what they do when you pick them up. For example, the Magic Parasol turns rain into gold. Seems pretty straightforward to me.
Chirei

Post by Chirei »

Arctangent
squawky

Post by Arctangent »

i feel like rao's still not used to playing this game as if it was a game that expects you to fly around the sidebar as a game mechanic
tirakai

Post by tirakai »

10 parts seems pretty reasonable looking at what's left to clear, which will be perfect timing for Hollow Knight to start I suppose.

I'm glad we've got this nice little happy JIGGLER sandwiched in between Celeste and Hollow Knight.
Joseph Staleknight
ABCDs in Katamari Damacy when

Post by Joseph Staleknight »

Yeah, sounds like what'll happen with this LP at the rate raocow's going.

Also, wow, Moon Mountain's going to take a while to fully finish going by its medallion shards. Maybe it'll get its own video?
First name: Violet

Post by 10204307 »

The ghost sword really trivializes like 90% of the game. I'd honestly be surprised if raocow had trouble filling in the medallions for any of the areas he's been to already, since you can pretty much just avoid all platforming by ghosting through walls.
Blue

Post by Blue »

Furlongs AKA the reason imperial will always be better than metric
BobisOnlyBob
Mythical Quadruped

Post by BobisOnlyBob »

Blue wrote: 5 years ago Furlongs AKA the reason imperial will always be better than metric
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/FFF_system
Grounder

Post by Grounder »

Why don't you eat me?

I am perfectly tasty...

AND I'LL STEAL YOUR SOUL! :twisted:

ImageImageImage
Leet
Well, hello, Smith ( ´-`)ノ
First name: Chie Arale
https://leet.talkhaus.com/

Post by Leet »

the writing in this game is better than a Fancy Book Writer's
Well it is a decent hack but sometime its just too repetitif there no level that actually pop in your face and your like oh yeah that level they all ressemble themselves and just monster along the way.
Blood Ghoul wrote:Sometimes it seems my blood spurts out in gobs, as if it were a fountain's pulsing sobs. I clearly hear it mutter as it goes yet cannot find the wound from which it flows. Before I met you, baby, I didn't know what I was missing.
Kilgamayan
Happy Birthday, Schwer
First name: Rabi~En~Roll

Post by Kilgamayan »

This game is surprisingly philosophically deep.
Image Please interact Image

Image Image
Image Image
Image Image
Image Image
warpio

Post by warpio »

I think it would be really interesting to see a playthrough that shows the maximum item/jiggler collection you can achieve before each of the new abilities. Basically a playthrough where you do everything in the hardest way possible, without letting the new abilities like 5-jumps/gravity/ghost trivialize challenges that were intended to be doable without that ability.

The ghost form definitely trivializes pretty much everything apart from the end-game. After doing all the cleanup I even forgot that the gravity power was a thing and was really confused for a while when I encountered another part that required it lol.
Grounder

Post by Grounder »

iirc you have to get through redzone to be able to get through that one door

tomorrow is end game so good luck raopuff
Why don't you eat me?

I am perfectly tasty...

AND I'LL STEAL YOUR SOUL! :twisted:

ImageImageImage
sylvie

Post by sylvie »

Here are the places where you missed stuff in your cleanup (as far as I can remember) if you want to go back for it before finishing the game. Don't trigger the ending until you've done everything you want to!
Two JIGGLERS in Emerald Forest ~ Deep Woods.
One JIGGLER in Lavender Cemetery ~ Catacombs.
One door in Lavender Cemetery ~ Trial Site, leading to a new Lavender Cemetery room with some JIGGLERS and a chest. You might stumble across the other entrance to this room next video.
I would generally encourage people to not care too much about getting 100% in this game because it's kind of silly and involves lots of directionless wandering, but it makes sense for an LP.
hubol
Pronouns: he/him

Post by hubol »

warpio wrote: 5 years ago I think it would be really interesting to see a playthrough that shows the maximum item/jiggler collection you can achieve before each of the new abilities. Basically a playthrough where you do everything in the hardest way possible, without letting the new abilities like 5-jumps/gravity/ghost trivialize challenges that were intended to be doable without that ability.
HMMM! then you may be interested in the

second quest

Joseph Staleknight
ABCDs in Katamari Damacy when

Post by Joseph Staleknight »

Whoo, that's a lot of progress!

It's probably going to be a pipe dream at this point, but I'm hoping raocow finishes off the game tomorrow.
Chirei

Post by Chirei »

a public message from your local maverick hunters

Ivy
Pronouns: any
https://ivy.talkhaus.com/

Post by Ivy »

Chirei wrote: 5 years ago a public message from your local maverick hunters

wholesome
3DS FC: 2793-0650-7690 | Switch: SW-2766-9108-9399 | Steam: ivysaur1996 (ivy)
raocow
the death of the incredible huge
Location: maybe the Wizards are the most complex, and the sales guys are up their daily
https://raocow.talkhaus.com/

Post by raocow »

your animations are so neat
the chillaxest of dragonsImage
hubol
Pronouns: he/him

Post by hubol »

making friends by means of a crimson plant...
sylvie

Post by sylvie »

warpio wrote: 5 years ago I think it would be really interesting to see a playthrough that shows the maximum item/jiggler collection you can achieve before each of the new abilities. Basically a playthrough where you do everything in the hardest way possible, without letting the new abilities like 5-jumps/gravity/ghost trivialize challenges that were intended to be doable without that ability.

The ghost form definitely trivializes pretty much everything apart from the end-game. After doing all the cleanup I even forgot that the gravity power was a thing and was really confused for a while when I encountered another part that required it lol.
Here is such a playthrough (for items only though, not JIGGLERS):

I get all the items I can without the Jump Flower, then I get all the items I can without the Gravity Ribbon (except for one, which I get after the ribbon because I figured out a sequence break for it mid-video), and finally I get all the items I can without the Phantom Blade.
I stop there because you can get almost everything in the game once you have the Phantom Blade, and only the items in Crimson Islands are difficult to get.

There's no spoilers since this just covers stuff raocow has already done.
Reecer7
Crack is fun and nice and a good time!
Pronouns: he/him/his
https://cro-iba.talkhaus.com/

Post by Reecer7 »

i think it's neat that you can get to the top of the summit without the ghost because of the leeway spikes give you. it's not a property that's exploited a lot in this game except for there, it looks like!
call me reecer6, not reecer7, please! gotta maintain that same internet brand. actually i'm cro-iba now, it's cooler
strange bluebird website (check it out for my art!)
sylvie

Post by sylvie »

Landing beside a spike is sort of a "secret trick" since it's not really intuitive that spikes work that way, so I made sure it wasn't actually required anywhere except

in the secret "second quest" mode

sylvie

Post by sylvie »

It might be a long-ish video, but I think you can finish tomorrow. There's a place that might seem like a natural stopping point, but if you stop there, you could end up with a pretty short final video.
raocow
the death of the incredible huge
Location: maybe the Wizards are the most complex, and the sales guys are up their daily
https://raocow.talkhaus.com/

Post by raocow »

we'll see what happens :O
the chillaxest of dragonsImage