(shouting)

Rabi-Ribi - Dolphin Room

this is the place where lps are being talked about. it's important to talk about games being played on the internet.
Plutia
Plutia too cute

Re: Rabi-Ribi - Safety Boots

Post by Plutia »

Jesuiscontent wrote: 6 years ago And just a heads-up, I believe that NPC who offers to change difficulties goes away after you reach a certain point, so it's now or never.

Their option changse from 'change difficulty' to 'start NG+' once you enter postgame.

Jesuiscontent
Tsundere
First name: cool old field

Post by Jesuiscontent »

Plutia wrote: 6 years ago
Jesuiscontent wrote: 6 years ago And just a heads-up, I believe that NPC who offers to change difficulties goes away after you reach a certain point, so it's now or never.

Their option changse from 'change difficulty' to 'start NG+' once you enter postgame.

oh, so you can change difficulties until postgame then? I didn't even know NG+ was a thing lol

Stink Terios

Post by Stink Terios »

Oh yeah, I forgot to mention that you CAN walljump without having to come from under a wall. You just have to do a wiggle next to the wall. Try wigglin' sometime.

Also, you can skip the base and get the slippers the first time you see them by wall jumping through :v
This game's skips are BONKERS and absolutely intended.
Xirix
The British Palindrome

Post by Xirix »

Plutia wrote: 6 years ago

Yes but after you recruit 3 town members, you can't up the difficulty anymore, only lower it.

Grounder

Post by Grounder »

bunny must reach television length
Why don't you eat me?

I am perfectly tasty...

AND I'LL STEAL YOUR SOUL! :twisted:

ImageImageImage
BobisOnlyBob
Mythical Quadruped

Post by BobisOnlyBob »

Kitty Attack is the best song in this game, I am glad I got to listen to so much of it this episode :D
Stink Terios

Post by Stink Terios »

I'm so glad you went off the beaten path. This is the Rabi-Ribi experience. By the way, try fast dropping after a wall jump.
Grounder

Re: Rabi-Ribi - Catular Fire

Post by Grounder »

Awkward Character Design 2: Rebecca Boogaloo
Why don't you eat me?

I am perfectly tasty...

ImageImageImage
Sebby19

Post by Sebby19 »

Ha, I was thinking of the Professer from Nichijou too!

Nichijou was an awesome anime, the only one I ever binge watched on Crunchyroll. Too bad it's not available anymore :cry:
ImageImage
-Banned in Antarctica
Sebby19 wrote:If your life depends on throwing up, switch to the keyboard
Official raocow subscriber # 30,000
Kilgamayan
Happy Birthday, Schwer
First name: Rabi~En~Roll

Post by Kilgamayan »

Lack of lower body clothing aside, Cicini is my favorite character so far. I'm glad you went and visited her so early!
Image Please interact Image

Image Image
Image Image
Image Image
Image Image
Stink Terios

Re: Rabi-Ribi - You Got New Experiment!

Post by Stink Terios »

Progressing the plot would be a wise decision right now. Of course, not doing so is also wise for different reasons! Althought that's going to make you go "oh." once you progress.
strongbadman

Post by strongbadman »

I'm pretty sure the 'attack while charging' upgrade works for all the weapons unless I forgot about an upgrade that made it apply to everything
Jesuiscontent
Tsundere
First name: cool old field

Post by Jesuiscontent »

strongbadman wrote: 6 years ago I'm pretty sure the 'attack while charging' upgrade works for all the weapons unless I forgot about an upgrade that made it apply to everything

shhh don't give him a reason to go back to the terrible green shot

Sebby19

Post by Sebby19 »

Stink Terios wrote: 6 years ago Progressing the plot would be a wise decision right now. Of course, not doing so is also wise for different reasons! Althought that's going to make you go "oh." once you progress.
I agree, as I fear any bosses on the story path may get cream-walked if rao get's too powerful.
ImageImage
-Banned in Antarctica
Stink Terios

Post by Stink Terios »

Sebby19 wrote: 6 years ago
Stink Terios wrote: 6 years ago Progressing the plot would be a wise decision right now. Of course, not doing so is also wise for different reasons! Althought that's going to make you go "oh." once you progress.
I agree, as I fear any bosses on the story path may get cream-walked if rao get's too powerful.
That's not how standard mode works. The more items he gets, the more powerful they get.
Ivy
Pronouns: any
https://ivy.talkhaus.com/

Post by Ivy »

The more I think about it, the more it makes sense that Cicini doesn't wear pants. She's a NEET after all.
3DS FC: 2793-0650-7690 | Switch: SW-2766-9108-9399 | Steam: ivysaur1996 (ivy)
Alice
Pronouns: Girl person

Post by Alice »

Ivy wrote: 6 years agoThe more I think about it, the more it makes sense that Cicini doesn't wear pants. She's a NEET after all.
It stops making sense once she starts walking around town without any pants on though.
Grounder

Post by Grounder »

Yeah, pretty much all the villagers sell you temporary buffs outside of the shopkeeper.

One of them will sell you something different once you get them, though.
Why don't you eat me?

I am perfectly tasty...

ImageImageImage
Voltgloss
Ask, and you shall be given. Think, and you shall find.
Pronouns: he/him/his

Post by Voltgloss »

The camera zooming in when you're right up in the boss's face seems really annoying. You lose your peripheral vision of existing dangers that could be headed your way - just when you'd need that most.
Sebby19

Post by Sebby19 »

So this game is pretty open eh? It told you needed 2 magic users, and pointed you in a direction, toward what sounded like some snow area.

Then raocow goes into the complete opposite direction, and recruits a catgirl (who is a magic user, but admits not very powerful), and a young inventor whose science may or may not be magic.

Anyways, today's mirror match was quiet interesting, as your double had powerups you didn't obtain yet: A double jump, and a midair hammer-spin. Good thing the Green shot has meh homing ability. Otherwise, the boss music was kickin!
-I wonder what powerups were found if you followed the suggested path?
-I wonder if the Yellow-shot's Boost will create a pillar of light per enemy? Probably the best way to clear a strong crowd.
-I been wondering how powerful the carrot bomb is. Looks like it's just a smidge less powerful than your first hammer swing. At 8:21, the carrot did 36, while the hammer did 46. Hopefully continued use of the carrot bomb will level it up soon!
ImageImage
-Banned in Antarctica
ano0maly
Discord User

Post by ano0maly »

I think that several people feel you shouldn't use these cutscenes as video thumbnails. The exploration and the bosses should be the selling points of this game. Not the story and the cutscenes, which admittedly can cause a divided reaction. So there's no need to emphasize them by having these be the first thing you see with the videos.

Similar to how you changed the thumbnail for the latest cortex video, it would be better to avoid questionable thumbnails (and instead use in-game sprite action screenshots as thumbnails) for future videos of this game.
Kilgamayan wrote: 6 years agoI am already rapidly running out of ideas for good thread titles
You don't have to change the title every video necessarily.
raocow
the death of the incredible huge
Location: maybe the Wizards are the most complex, and the sales guys are up their daily
https://raocow.talkhaus.com/

Post by raocow »

I gotta pick from what youtube offers for thumbnails. It really, really, really likes to force me between cutscene art and conversation scenes.
the chillaxest of dragonsImage
Grounder

Post by Grounder »

raocow wrote: 6 years ago I gotta pick from what youtube offers for thumbnails. It really, really, really likes to force me between cutscene art and conversation scenes.
If custom thumbnails are still a thing, you could probably just slap the logo on them and call it a day.
Why don't you eat me?

I am perfectly tasty...

ImageImageImage
Kilgamayan
Happy Birthday, Schwer
First name: Rabi~En~Roll

Post by Kilgamayan »

ano0maly wrote: 6 years ago
Kilgamayan wrote: 6 years agoI am already rapidly running out of ideas for good thread titles
You don't have to change the title every video necessarily.
Yeah I do, peer pressure says so
Image Please interact Image

Image Image
Image Image
Image Image
Image Image