(shouting)

Hyper VI - Oh Haimari... Maybe It's Best We Part

this is the place where lps are being talked about. it's important to talk about games being played on the internet.
Leet
Well, hello, Smith ( ´-`)ノ
First name: Chie Arale
Pronouns: she/her
https://leet.talkhaus.com/

Re: Hyper VI - Oh Haimari... Maybe It's Best We Part

Post by Leet »

the evil has been defeated, except not really because states but metaphorically yes
Well it is a decent hack but sometime its just too repetitif there no level that actually pop in your face and your like oh yeah that level they all ressemble themselves and just monster along the way.
Blood Ghoul wrote:Sometimes it seems my blood spurts out in gobs, as if it were a fountain's pulsing sobs. I clearly hear it mutter as it goes yet cannot find the wound from which it flows. Before I met you, baby, I didn't know what I was missing.
Grounder

Post by Grounder »

finally
Why don't you eat me?

I am perfectly tasty...

AND I'LL STEAL YOUR SOUL! :twisted:

ImageImageImage
Ometeotl

Post by Ometeotl »

You know, back in 2010 when there was no such thing as game or level design.
Dragon Fogel
Master of Pointlessness

Post by Dragon Fogel »

I think it's just as well that you stopped at the midpoint even though there was only one section left. If you'd done this segment with the previous video, you probably would have been worn out for the final commentary.

This hack, though. The enemy placement, even when it gets excessive, isn't the thing that makes it ridiculous; it's the things like the darkness gimmicks, the custom stuff that doesn't quite work, the blind drops (eventually leading to blind drops where you have to time yourself with moving obstacles you can't even see!), and the places where it's impossible to tell if the ground is solid or not because of the completely inconsistent indicators.

But you made it through, and you even got all the exits. Even if you had to go oldschool with the savestates in the end.
Click that banner if you like reading words.
Make levels from unused MAGL X names!
heycallmeZe

Post by heycallmeZe »

So what was the song for the last level? It was clearly a reference to something...
One day, an image will return
Zach808

Post by Zach808 »

So glad this is over. Now raocow can play something much easier, like Vip4. :D

This game is so ridiculous that Vip4 is easy in comparison. What has the world come to?
Plutia
Plutia too cute

Post by Plutia »

heycallmeZe wrote: 6 years ago So what was the song for the last level? It was clearly a reference to something...
Calling that Detestable Name, the ultimate boss theme from Etrian Odyssey 3.