(shouting)

SMB3 e-Reader Stages - Epilogue

this is the place where lps are being talked about. it's important to talk about games being played on the internet.
Sebby19

Re: SMB3 e-Reader Stages - Engage

Post by Sebby19 »

Bean wrote: 6 years ago
SAJewers wrote: 6 years ago What would even be in that list, Lost Levels, All Night Nippon, this, what else?
Vs. Super Mario Bros. deserves to be included. Maybe the Yoshi's Island Advance secret levels? I heard those were a thing.
They certainly are! Especially Secret 3, where it looks like it transitions from World 3 to 4, halfway through. I'd love for those 6 to get LP'd as well.
ImageImage
-Banned in Antarctica
Sebby19 wrote:If your life depends on throwing up, switch to the keyboard
Official raocow subscriber # 30,000
Leet
Well, hello, Smith ( ´-`)ノ
First name: Chie Arale
Pronouns: she/her
https://leet.talkhaus.com/

Re: SMB3 e-Reader Stages - Epilogue

Post by Leet »

Nintendo wasn't very involved in it but Hudson's Super Mario Bros. Special is probably relevant to this.
Well it is a decent hack but sometime its just too repetitif there no level that actually pop in your face and your like oh yeah that level they all ressemble themselves and just monster along the way.
Blood Ghoul wrote:Sometimes it seems my blood spurts out in gobs, as if it were a fountain's pulsing sobs. I clearly hear it mutter as it goes yet cannot find the wound from which it flows. Before I met you, baby, I didn't know what I was missing.
Kilgamayan
Happy Birthday, Schwer
First name: Rabi~En~Roll

Post by Kilgamayan »

RunMan: Race Around Puerto Rico

EDIT: Can we make it a universal rule that all Mario romhacks from now on include the "Just what I needed!" sound byte whenever the player picks up a powerup?
Image Please interact Image

Image Image
Image Image
Image Image
Image Image
Sebby19

Post by Sebby19 »

Leet wrote: 6 years ago Nintendo wasn't very involved in it but Hudson's Super Mario Bros. Special is probably relevant to this.
How about the special 2-player levels in Super Mario Bros. Deluxe?
ImageImage
-Banned in Antarctica
Sebby19 wrote:If your life depends on throwing up, switch to the keyboard
Official raocow subscriber # 30,000
Leet
Well, hello, Smith ( ´-`)ノ
First name: Chie Arale
Pronouns: she/her
https://leet.talkhaus.com/

Post by Leet »

New Super Luigi U too
Well it is a decent hack but sometime its just too repetitif there no level that actually pop in your face and your like oh yeah that level they all ressemble themselves and just monster along the way.
Blood Ghoul wrote:Sometimes it seems my blood spurts out in gobs, as if it were a fountain's pulsing sobs. I clearly hear it mutter as it goes yet cannot find the wound from which it flows. Before I met you, baby, I didn't know what I was missing.
Bean
Yep.

Post by Bean »

Leet wrote: 6 years ago New Super Luigi U too
That one's probably the best, though! It basically did bite-sized SMB3 levels with that 100-second timer speed run element.
Xenesis
Syogun Changer
Pronouns: She/Her

Post by Xenesis »

NSLU is unironically the best game in the NSMB series despite being basically a romhack.

I'd actually love to see rao play it, but it'd likely fall foul of the Nintendo Creators Programme.
FusionWarrior
Super Sayian Mewtwo Genetic Freak
First name: Jon
Pronouns: Anything Goes

Post by FusionWarrior »

Coro Coro Castle makes a LOT of sense because Coro Coro magazine is a Japanese youth publication that features comics, many of which are long running Nintendo properties (Mario, Pokemon, Kirby), includes video game previews and reviews (Pokemon gets "leaked" a lot here, and the leaks for pokemon are early released copies scanned prior to sell date), and almost always has some kind of promotional item included, usually collectible card game cards, posters, or mini comics.
Treacherous Castle was likely included in an issue of Coro Coro Magazine around the Japanese release of SMA4SMB3 for promotional purposes.
ImageImage
raocow wrote:dragon ain't having any of my frosted flakes, that's how I feel
Ivy
Pronouns: any
https://ivy.talkhaus.com/

Post by Ivy »

Kilgamayan wrote: 6 years ago RunMan: Race Around Puerto Rico

EDIT: Can we make it a universal rule that all Mario romhacks from now on include the "Just what I needed!" sound byte whenever the player picks up a powerup?
I'm definitely adding this, "Lucky!", and "Oh! Mama mia!" to my MAGLX3 level no matter what
3DS FC: 2793-0650-7690 | Switch: SW-2766-9108-9399 | Steam: ivysaur1996 (ivy)
xnamkcor

Post by xnamkcor »

I audibly chuckled when raocow said "Versailles".
You cannot add yourself to the friends list.
You cannot add yourself to the foes list.