(shouting)

COMING UP NEXT now w/ BUCKET.TXT

this is the place where lps are being talked about. it's important to talk about games being played on the internet.
ano0maly
Discord User

Re: COMING UP NEXT

Post by ano0maly »

Crow
famous knife crow thumbnail responsibility holder
First name: Crow
Pronouns: she/they/it

Post by Crow »

*reads the video description without watching the vid at all* oh raocow is gonna finally play OneShot, nice
i've honestly never played a video game in my life
SAJewers
ASMBXT Level Wrangler/A2XT Project Coordinator /AAT Level Designer

Post by SAJewers »

aww, i hoping he would be playing payroll.
ImageImageImageImageImage | Image | Image
Sharenite | RetroAchievements | NameMC | IGDB
Blivsey
forever an obscure pokemons
First name: liv/livvy
Pronouns: she/her
https://blivsey.talkhaus.com/

Post by Blivsey »

i heard vague mumblings of "raocow should do all the kirbies!" and because i was curious i plugged em all into a sheet to see what that meant
featuring an extra slot with a bootleg in it because mighty no 9 is in the megamens list and also because... because i had more screen space
convenient noise thread for stress-relief purposes
raocow
the death of the incredible huge
Location: maybe the Wizards are the most complex, and the sales guys are up their daily
https://raocow.talkhaus.com/

Post by raocow »

citra is honestly getting pretty good at being played by normal computers, for 3ds

not saying I'll be doing all the kirbs, i just thought I'd say it
the chillaxest of dragonsImage
Grounder

Post by Grounder »

Blivsey wrote: 5 years ago i heard vague mumblings of "raocow should do all the kirbies!" and because i was curious i plugged em all into a sheet to see what that meant
featuring an extra slot with a bootleg in it because mighty no 9 is in the megamens list and also because... because i had more screen space
http://kirby.wikia.com/wiki/Kirby_Slide
http://kirby.wikia.com/wiki/Category:Expanded_sub-games
http://kirby.wikia.com/wiki/Kirby_(series)#Flash_games
http://kirby.wikia.com/wiki/Kirby_of_th ... Medal_Land
Why don't you eat me?

I am perfectly tasty...

AND I'LL STEAL YOUR SOUL! :twisted:

ImageImageImage
Blivsey

Post by Blivsey »

i'm aware, but last i checked the compatibility list the kirbies all have weird sound issues they haven't figured out? maybe i'm wrong and citra is just amazing out of nowhere

and yea i know, i was just curious and had a few minutes to punch in names and release dates from wikipedia. probably shoulda put that in my first post so people wouldn't assume i was super dead-set on the kirbys happening
i admit i was not thorough
Leet
Well, hello, Smith ( ´-`)ノ
First name: Chie Arale
https://leet.talkhaus.com/

Post by Leet »

I feel like the fact that raocow's already going to have LPed four major kirby games by that time kind of nullifies the point in doing "all of the kirbies". Yes raocow had played MMX1-3 shortly before AtMM, but that was also an "in order" component. only real exception is SFvMM.

same thing with "all the donkey kongs", raocow's already going to be doing that in the A-side?? the only things you could add onto that would be the Wii DKCs and, like, king of swing or whatever.

so for future c-side things you should probably consider something that he isn't basically already doing.
Well it is a decent hack but sometime its just too repetitif there no level that actually pop in your face and your like oh yeah that level they all ressemble themselves and just monster along the way.
Blood Ghoul wrote:Sometimes it seems my blood spurts out in gobs, as if it were a fountain's pulsing sobs. I clearly hear it mutter as it goes yet cannot find the wound from which it flows. Before I met you, baby, I didn't know what I was missing.
Crow

Post by Crow »

all the DDRs
Grounder

Post by Grounder »

Leet wrote: 5 years ago I feel like the fact that raocow's already going to have LPed four major kirby games by that time kind of nullifies the point in doing "all of the kirbies". Yes raocow had played MMX1-3 shortly before AtMM, but that was also an "in order" component. only real exception is SFvMM.

same thing with "all the donkey kongs", raocow's already going to be doing that in the A-side?? the only things you could add onto that would be the Wii DKCs and, like, king of swing or whatever.

so for future c-side things you should probably consider something that he isn't basically already doing.
OH YEAH ALL THE BUBSY GAMES LET'S GO WOOO
Why don't you eat me?

I am perfectly tasty...

ImageImageImage
Zach808

Post by Zach808 »

How well does raocow's computer emulate the Wii U and Switch? That's the biggest hurdle to any ongoing Nintendo franchises.

Edit: Just remembered he stuck in a little segment of Mario 3D world after playing Further Over There, so that probably works. Not sure about Switch, though.
strongbadman

Post by strongbadman »

That raises a good question, what's raocow gonna do about the other two MMX games? Is it going to be emulation, or is he going to play them on the legacy collection?
raocow
Location: maybe the Wizards are the most complex, and the sales guys are up their daily

Post by raocow »

legacy collection
Ivy
Pronouns: any
https://ivy.talkhaus.com/

Post by Ivy »

Blivsey wrote: 5 years ago i heard vague mumblings of "raocow should do all the kirbies!" and because i was curious i plugged em all into a sheet to see what that meant
wait did someone actually make a Red Diamond rom hack or is that just in as a meme?
3DS FC: 2793-0650-7690 | Switch: SW-2766-9108-9399 | Steam: ivysaur1996 (ivy)
Blivsey

Post by Blivsey »

Ivy wrote: 5 years ago wait did someone actually make a Red Diamond rom hack or is that just in as a meme?
meme, really. there aren't really any "questionably official" kirby games out there like megaman dos or gamegear so i figured the next best joke option was a bootleg

in the end it's just a slipshod spreadsheet, no real meat should be taken from its bones
churine

Post by churine »

Blivsey wrote: 5 years agothere aren't really any "questionably official" kirby games out there
Kirby anime's sliding puzzle from some weird 4kids e-reader card collection. Definitely something raocow must play.
Joseph Staleknight
ABCDs in Katamari Damacy when

Post by Joseph Staleknight »

A little OT, but the promise of seeing raocow take on the RKS duology is enough to bring me back to this forum. I haven't really watched in a long time, so I'm hoping to see how things have changed since then.
ano0maly
Discord User

Post by ano0maly »

You've been missing out on raocow tackling the entire Megaman universe and other fun games
raekuul
2 Nephi 2:25-27
First name: Pokota
Pronouns: he/him/his

Post by raekuul »

ano0maly wrote: 5 years ago You've been missing out on raocow tackling the entire Megaman universe and other fun games
He's only doing the Classic-X-Zero-ZX universe?

Cool beans. The EXE-verse wouldn't generally fit with his channel anyway (I exempt only Network Transmission from that generalization), though I'd still suggest the ones on DS for playing on his own.
Games Beaten In 2020, 2021, 2022, 2023, 2024
Grounder

Post by Grounder »

raekuul wrote: 5 years ago
ano0maly wrote: 5 years ago You've been missing out on raocow tackling the entire Megaman universe and other fun games
He's only doing the Classic-X-Zero-ZX universe?

Cool beans. The EXE-verse wouldn't generally fit with his channel anyway (I exempt only Network Transmission from that generalization), though I'd still suggest the ones on DS for playing on his own.
both exe platformer games are coming up soon
Why don't you eat me?

I am perfectly tasty...

ImageImageImage
tirakai

Post by tirakai »

Going back to the previous discussion, are there any other short 5-6 day game in the b-side list? Due to the EVO break and 2-part c-sides Celeste's finishing later than people thought, so Jiggly zone and another short thing would be perfect length before the new Hollow Knight dlc releases.
Crow

Post by Crow »

is guacamelee 2 going to be boosted up into the schedule considering that's dropping in like 2 weeks?
raocow

Post by raocow »

I don't think I'm gonna be boosting anything in the b-side, just consider it an auto-include once I'm done with the current season (as well as la-mulana 2 assuming I liked playing the first one)
ano0maly
Discord User

Post by ano0maly »

Parama wrote: 5 years ago is guacamelee 2 going to be boosted up into the schedule considering that's dropping in like 2 weeks?
why

raocow playing games when they're new is the exception, not the rule.
tirakai wrote: 5 years ago Going back to the previous discussion, are there any other short 5-6 day game in the b-side list? Due to the EVO break and 2-part c-sides Celeste's finishing later than people thought, so Jiggly zone and another short thing would be perfect length before the new Hollow Knight dlc releases.
It's not like he has to start Hollow Knight exactly on the 23rd. I wonder whether raocow is willing to make it the next B-side as soon as the DLC is out, or even start just a few days before.
Plutia
Plutia too cute

Post by Plutia »

raocow wrote: 5 years ago I don't think I'm gonna be boosting anything in the b-side, just consider it an auto-include once I'm done with the current season (as well as la-mulana 2 assuming I liked playing the first one)
having played both the 2nd is a great deal better about the frustrating things from the first game

there's my 2 cents