(shouting)

Mega Man - We're Here Forever!

this is the place where lps are being talked about. it's important to talk about games being played on the internet.
Kleetus
Contrary to popular belief, dying is NOT cool.

Re: Mega Man X DiVE - Capcom's Gacha Covered

Post by Kleetus »

The menu music is pretty much the opposite of what I think of when I think of mega man x and it's sequels.
I know this can be inevitable with cross over games, but the difference in appearance between character from different series is a bit jarring, especially with regards to how faces are drawn. Rico doesn't look like she belongs in ANY mega man game.
KobaBeach
screw it lion time. we are so f***ing back
First name: David (evil)
Pronouns: he/they
https://koba.talkhaus.com/

Post by KobaBeach »

Kleetus wrote: 2 years ago The menu music is pretty much the opposite of what I think of when I think of mega man x and it's sequels.
it's from monhun rise, there's a crossover event going on
Image #1 mega cd enjoyer AND "making fun of"-er Image
MaGL Patch Collection / vg backlog spreadsheet / animu list / mcmangos / steam
Image Image
oogggghhhh games aren't art Fuck You Roger Ebert *kills him with a hamemr*
Grounder

Post by Grounder »

personal request for rao to show off megaman volnutt's alt's animation

i think it's funny
Why don't you eat me?

I am perfectly tasty...

AND I'LL STEAL YOUR SOUL! :twisted:

ImageImageImage
camwoodstock
raocow play floigan brothers on dreamcast
First name: Cam & Tori
Pronouns: her/him

Post by camwoodstock »

KobaBeach wrote: 2 years ago im not watching this
koba ik this is a funny haha but this just sent me on a Brain Blast that reminded me of on the now-defunct cookie clicker forums, there was a thread for realm of the mad god, and one dude there would post there every month saying just "I still don't like this game." and nothing else. every month. like clockwork. i don't get why he did it
"dingus prime, the alpha and omega of utter spoons"
~camwoodstock | she/he (genderfluid) | :bi_pride: :genderfluid_pride: | &: Tori (she/her) | The Wall of Turner
wyldstrykr

Post by wyldstrykr »

and giving raocow a save file is out of the question because it just recently came of on steam
EDIT: is rico replacing alia from X5?
Grounder

Post by Grounder »

wyldstrykr wrote: 2 years ago and giving raocow a save file is out of the question because it just recently came of on steam
EDIT: is rico replacing alia from X5?
i mean, is it really replacing when alia is a playable character?
Why don't you eat me?

I am perfectly tasty...

ImageImageImage
freshtalk

Post by freshtalk »

Im not watching the video but ive been playing x dive for nearly a year now and it is extremely surreal seeing it appear on raocow's channel of all places. It's always existed on another plane of reality in my mind...
Crow
famous knife crow thumbnail responsibility holder
First name: Crow
Pronouns: she/they/it

Post by Crow »

genuinely considering that this might be the worst megaman game. it's just a corporate marketplace masquerading as a game. at least dos 3 was someone's passion project lol
i've honestly never played a video game in my life
Catabo
:3
Pronouns: he/him

Post by Catabo »

Can't believe cowman didn't want to play the gacha game for a week so he could play as everyone's favourite stone-cold killer. smh

(just kidding this game is poison for the soul please move on)
Hi YouTube peeps! Want a cozier, chiller community that actually feels like a discussion instead of shouting into an endless void?
Consider posting on the talkhaus too! :catplanet:
KobaBeach

Post by KobaBeach »

camwoodstock wrote: 2 years ago koba ik this is a funny haha but this just sent me on a Brain Blast that reminded me of on the now-defunct cookie clicker forums, there was a thread for realm of the mad god, and one dude there would post there every month saying just "I still don't like this game." and nothing else. every month. like clockwork. i don't get why he did it
resetera/somethingawful poster energy, ig??
Image Image
Kilgamayan
Happy Birthday, Schwer
First name: Rabi~En~Roll

Post by Kilgamayan »

Lord, I can't believe RiCO's not Kana Hanazawa.

I would be down for continuing to watch you play this but I understand I am in the minority on this. I will probably just end up picking it up myself anyway.
Image Please interact Image

Image Image
Image Image
Image Image
Image Image
Reecer7
Crack is fun and nice and a good time!
Pronouns: he/him/his
https://cro-iba.talkhaus.com/

Post by Reecer7 »

camwoodstock wrote: 2 years ago koba ik this is a funny haha but this just sent me on a Brain Blast that reminded me of on the now-defunct cookie clicker forums, there was a thread for realm of the mad god, and one dude there would post there every month saying just "I still don't like this game." and nothing else. every month. like clockwork. i don't get why he did it
without the tempering forces of the cookie clicker forums (dang didn't know they were gone, i maybe might've posted there once but probably not), this person has almost certainly forgotten who they are and begun liking realm of the mad god. tragic.
call me reecer6, not reecer7, please! gotta maintain that same internet brand. actually i'm cro-iba now, it's cooler
strange bluebird website (check it out for my art!)
camwoodstock

Re: All the Mega Men - Everlasting Peace For Now

Post by camwoodstock »

Reecer7 wrote: 2 years ago
without the tempering forces of the cookie clicker forums (dang didn't know they were gone, i maybe might've posted there once but probably not), this person has almost certainly forgotten who they are and begun liking realm of the mad god. tragic.
i mean we were literally the most active poster there before we had a serious mental breakdown and one of the mods decided the best course of action was "permaban" in a move that both shot my emotional status and forum in the foot, if you were a user there (prolly by a different username as your username here doesn't ring a bell) i defs would assume you know me there in some capacity, and for knowing me from the period of 2013-2018 i can only say: Oh My God We're So Sorry

that's not related to the megamans gacha game though we're discussing the megamans gacha game. uh. in fairness what can you say abt it that isn't identical to statements you could say for Literally any other gacha game that's not pre-season 6 cookie run: ovenbreak. aside from the fact it has mega man stuff in it, obviously, but like. C'mon. ig it just kinda leaves us... it doesn't really leave us wanting bc it's not really what we want in the first place, but like it feels hollow even for gacha game standards? it is an Extant and that's as much as we can say abt it!

...man, even xover was more interesting, at least it was fun to mention how it shut down...
~camwoodstock | she/he (genderfluid) | :bi_pride: :genderfluid_pride: | &: Tori (she/her) | The Wall of Turner
KobaBeach

Post by KobaBeach »

camwoodstock wrote: 2 years ago i mean we were literally the most active poster there before we had a serious mental breakdown and one of the mods decided the best course of action was "permaban" in a move that both shot my emotional status and forum in the foot, if you were a user there (prolly by a different username as your username here doesn't ring a bell) i defs would assume you know me there in some capacity, and for knowing me from the period of 2013-2018 i can only say: Oh My God We're So Sorry
me on smwc
Image Image
SAJewers
ASMBXT Level Wrangler/A2XT Project Coordinator /AAT Level Designer

Post by SAJewers »

since raocow mentioned it in the description of today's ats (credit Super Llama in the spotzone for posting it):

https://www.rockman-corner.com/2022/03/ ... -more.html
ImageImageImageImageImage | Image | Image
Sharenite | RetroAchievements | NameMC | IGDB
Grounder

Post by Grounder »

fair warning: dash contains old malware, presumably due to dev ignorance of it in its specific case
Why don't you eat me?

I am perfectly tasty...

ImageImageImage
camwoodstock

Post by camwoodstock »

Grounder wrote: 2 years ago fair warning: dash contains old malware, presumably due to dev ignorance of it in its specific case
&: Looks like it's Viruses Busting Time!
Bean
Yep.

Re: Mega Man Powered Up Downloadable Levels - Served Before the Server Closes

Post by Bean »

Mega Man Powered Up lives on... and still somehow doesn't have a re-release after nearly seventeen years! It's showtime!
camwoodstock

Post by camwoodstock »

&: Quick! Someone post an SD Card image of a save file with all the cool downloadable-only stuff already on it on the Internet Archive!
EllenHouraisan
Cat llama enthusiast
First name: Iris
Pronouns: she/her

Post by EllenHouraisan »

Everlasting peace didn't last very long this time around, huh.

Probably sitting this one out. Powered Up was one of those that I didn't watch during the original run, so I feel it would be weird to hop on this custom level thing now. Oh well, something something maybe I'll be able to sleep properly for a while now (no I won't).
:trans_pride: :bi_pride:
Grounder

Post by Grounder »

with 25 capcom levels and 16 promotional levels, we might be here a bit
Why don't you eat me?

I am perfectly tasty...

ImageImageImage
KobaBeach

Post by KobaBeach »

This stage feels like mid 2000s Anikiti made it, what with all the blatant copypasting, jesus fucking christ
Reecer7 wrote: 2 years ago
my ex started getting back into realm of the mad god like some months ago and that's how i now know about the game, but i think he's stopped right now because it's such a timesink especially with how much you lose at death, for an mmo (literally everything, i think it's permadeath)
Image Image
Grounder

Post by Grounder »

Grounder wrote: 1 year ago with 25 capcom levels and 16 promotional levels, we might be here a bit
plus gameweekly, it seems?

This is the list I was using.
Why don't you eat me?

I am perfectly tasty...

ImageImageImage
raocow
the death of the incredible huge
Location: maybe the Wizards are the most complex, and the sales guys are up their daily
https://raocow.talkhaus.com/

Post by raocow »

thank you grounder for this list, I did *not* know about it but this will make transcribing the titles a lot easier
the chillaxest of dragonsImage
camwoodstock

Post by camwoodstock »

that's baffling. apparently this game is on the internet archive? guess you can see how much sony cares about the PSP/PS Vita/portable gaming in general nowadays... ignoring how they apparently are only JUST figuring they should close the servers, of course.

speaking of, raocow mentioned a Mystery Archivist™ was responsible for handing over the files for these notable levels; is the plan to publicly distribute this archive at some point, or what? (it turns out looking up "mega man powered up construct levels archive" just confuses google. yes, we did try this.)