(shouting)

YUMP - Yeah! UTrue MTalkhaus Production

this is the place where lps are being talked about. it's important to talk about games being played on the internet.
Grounder

Re: YUMP - Yeah! UTrue MTalkhaus Production

Post by Grounder »

endofyump.png
endofyump.png (180.74 KiB) Viewed 3778 times
And... good-bye!
Why don't you eat me?

I am perfectly tasty...

AND I'LL STEAL YOUR SOUL! :twisted:

ImageImageImage
AlchemistHohenheim

Post by AlchemistHohenheim »

That was something alright. Shame you couldn't conquer the post-post-game, but such is life.

Super looking forward to TSRP2R.
Validon98
Echoing Birdsong
Pronouns: they/them

Post by Validon98 »

Well this was... an end? This sure is a puzzle...? I'm nowhere near sure what the solution in any way is supposed to be but well, for the folks who are very familiar with all these glitches (didn't know about the properties of the punch as well as the time/p-balloon thing), I guess this is an interesting combination of glitches into some sort of puzzle? Definitely a "for lunatics" type of puzzle.

Still ey, that's YUMP, this is over. Honestly not something I'd ever try but thanks for showing it off I guess!
Because Touhou OCs can in fact exist, sounds fake I know.

I can't change my username but I go by Vali/Claire now (aka call me Vali or Claire at your leisure ^^).

I never update this currently playing section anymore, it's probably an RPG or something.

Strawberry Bose Partial Translations and Patches!
Kowkarot
Ally of Laziness
Pronouns: he/him/his

Post by Kowkarot »

Here is my solution:

It's pretty much the same thing GlitchMr did, but with an extra step since I didn't have the Special World beaten at the time, and some extra shell/p-switch juggling because I can overcomplicate stuff.

Also, I had no idea you could do that thing with scrolling and a balloon, so I'm glad I finally know what that room was about.
Ashan
The world has become a place
https://ashan.talkhaus.com/

Post by Ashan »

I enjoyed this LP
Holy

Post by Holy »

Me too. Game was cool and raocow's insane knowledge of the million smw glitches was cool
Zha Hong Lang
"HTMI - Hyper Text Markup Interface"
First name: ZHL
Pronouns: Male

Post by Zha Hong Lang »

I only watched bits and pieces of this LP, but I was glad to see raocow utilize his skillset in the parts I did see. I should watch raocow play high-skill games more often.
(Formerly Jayoshi)
Bean
Yep.

Post by Bean »

Shame one of the few episodes I didn't care for was this last one, but that's fine. It was a fun series to watch overall with the mix of skill and your ability to conquer the game's stupidity. Hope you get to take a small break with the next game.