mario fan games galaxypge projectsmw central

happy birthday talkhaus!!!!

Re: Let's try/play games with Willhart - Wuppo.

this is the place where lps are being talked about. it's important to talk about games being played on the internet.
Willhart
Stalker, Doxxer, and Sexual Harasser
Banned

Re: Let's try/play games with Willhart - Lampshade

Postby Willhart » 1 year ago

Second to last one of these. We get to fight a boss and find the last torch.

Willhart wrote:Being a fan means... blind obsession.... She does not have to accept it... I thought it brought me closer to her.
Willhart wrote:[She] is planning on joining the patreon discord thing on advanced group, and that likely means that I'll listen trough every single one of those as they happen...

Part of me feels like writing her name over and over again
...I should not give up.
πŸ’”

Willhart
Banned

Re: Let's try/play games with Willhart - Lampshade - Final

This is the final episode. There is still also a lot of darkness everywhere, but at least we have someone to share it with now.
Willhart wrote:Being a fan means... blind obsession.... She does not have to accept it... I thought it brought me closer to her.
Willhart wrote:[She] is planning on joining the patreon discord thing on advanced group, and that likely means that I'll listen trough every single one of those as they happen...

...I should not give up.
πŸ’”

Willhart
Banned

Re: Let's try/play games with Willhart - Kyoto

Here is a quick playtrough of a relaxing game called Kyoto. It's a bit experimental, and contains some nice graphics and music.

...I should not give up.
πŸ’”

Willhart
Banned

Re: Let's try/play games with Willhart - Little Wheel

Here is a quick playtrough of a game about robots.

...I should not give up.
πŸ’”

Willhart
Banned

Re: Let's try/play games with Willhart - Daymare Cat

Daymare Cat is a short puzzle adventure game. I really like the style on some of these.

...I should not give up.
πŸ’”

Willhart
Banned

Re: Let's try/play games with Willhart - 10 Doors

10 doors is a game where we escape from 10 rooms. It's simple and fun.

...I should not give up.
πŸ’”

Willhart
Banned

Re: Let's try/play games with Willhart - 10 Doors 2

More doors. This time with more cat.

...I should not give up.
πŸ’”

Willhart
Banned

Re: Let's try/play games with Willhart - Hanamushi

A puzzle type game with some neat art.

...I should not give up.
πŸ’”

Willhart
Banned

Re: Let's try/play games with Willhart - Let's try/play games with Willhart - Hanamushi

Here is the second half/ finale since I forgot to post it before.

Next game should be something slightly megaman themed in a way.

...I should not give up.
πŸ’”

Willhart
Banned

Re: Let's try/play games with Willhart - Let's try/play games with Willhart - Hanamushi

Mute Crimson+ is a game about a Ninja and various decrees of silly dialogue. Were here to save a city.

...I should not give up.
πŸ’”

Willhart
Banned

Episode 2 takes place in a lava cave.

...I should not give up.
πŸ’”

Willhart
Banned

Might not make videos for a while. Will see. Takes a lot of time.

...I should not give up.
πŸ’”

Imaynotbehere4long
Gone, but...yeah, pretty much forgotten.

Re: Let's try/play games with Willhart - Let's try/play games with Willhart - Let's try/play games with Willhart - Let'

Postby Imaynotbehere4long » 1 year ago

Maybe it's just me, but I think the thread title is a bit redundant. Maybe it's just me, but I think the thread title is a bit redundant.

P.S. You forgot to update the thread title for when you were playing Mute Crimson+.
My SMBX portfolio:
(includes a Sonic 3D Blast styled level.)

SOMEONE ANSWER MY CRY FOR HELP: http://www.supermariobrosx.org/forums/v ... =69&t=2026

Willhart
Banned

Let's try/play games with Willhart - Mute Crimson+

Imaynotbehere4long wrote:P.S. You forgot to update the thread title for when you were playing Mute Crimson+.
Thanks for the notice. Keeping up the thread can be hard to remember sometimes.

...I should not give up.
πŸ’”

Willhart
Banned

Re: Let's try/play games with Willhart - Mute Crimson+

Episode 4 is out. Prepare your space helmets and running shoes for a fast ride, and get ready to dodge some lasers.

...I should not give up.
πŸ’”

Willhart
Banned

Part 5 is when things get serious. I had to split this recording to two due to length and the file size caused by the static.

...I should not give up.
πŸ’”

Willhart
Banned

Part 6 is here. I encounter the most difficult boss yet in this game. Also I encounter some familiar obstacles too.

...I should not give up.
πŸ’”

Willhart
Banned

Postby Willhart » 11 months ago

I think we are close to the end now.

...I should not give up.
πŸ’”

Willhart
Banned

And here is the finale. Final boss actually took quite a bit of time to clear, mostly since I was trying to optimize my movement maybe a bit too much on it. Overall it was pretty great, though not sure when I'll star the next game yet.

...I should not give up.
πŸ’”

Willhart
Banned

Re: Let's try/play games with Willhart - Moonlight

This is a game called Moonlight. It was fairly short and fun experience.

...I should not give up.
πŸ’”

Willhart
Banned

How does one juggle when they have no arms? Got to ask Demo and her siblings some day.

...I should not give up.
πŸ’”

Willhart
Banned

Part 3. We get to try new hats. Some are more powerful than others. All equally important for our collection.

...I should not give up.
πŸ’”

Willhart
Banned

We find out what lies at the top of this huge tree.

...I should not give up.
πŸ’”

Willhart
Banned

Postby Willhart » 10 months ago

We find out who is the mastermind behind everything. Also, this is the last part of the series.

...I should not give up.
πŸ’”

Willhart
Banned

Re: Let's try/play games with Willhart - There is a picture.

Postby Willhart » 10 months ago

There is a picture. Who knows, maybe there are secrets I missed too. It's a nice game anyway.

...I should not give up.
πŸ’”

Return to β€œlet's play”