smw centralpge projectirc.cat.bio

happy birthday talkhaus!!!

Re: Let's try/play games with Willhart - Wuppo.

this is the place where lps are being talked about. it's important to talk about games being played on the internet.
Willhart
Stalker, Doxxer, and Sexual Harasser
Banned

Re: Let's try/play games with Willhart - LiEat EP 3.

Postby Willhart » 1 year ago

There is a liar somewhere. I wonder who it is. Also lies are different from what they used to be.

Willhart wrote:Being a fan means... blind obsession.... She does not have to accept it... I thought it brought me closer to her.
Willhart wrote:[She] is planning on joining the patreon discord thing on advanced group, and that likely means that I'll listen trough every single one of those as they happen...

Part of me feels like writing her name over and over again
...I should not give up.
πŸ’”

Willhart
Banned

Looking for evidence. Finding clues. Figuring out who is not telling the truth.

Willhart wrote:Being a fan means... blind obsession.... She does not have to accept it... I thought it brought me closer to her.
Willhart wrote:[She] is planning on joining the patreon discord thing on advanced group, and that likely means that I'll listen trough every single one of those as they happen...

...I should not give up.
πŸ’”

Willhart
Banned

The next episode will be hd. I also feel like I'm getting clower to the end. I wonder what I should play next.

...I should not give up.
πŸ’”

Horikawa Otane
The MaGL Goddess
First name: Servalan

Postby Horikawa Otane » 1 year ago

Willhart wrote:The next episode will be hd. I also feel like I'm getting clower to the end. I wonder what I should play next.

Try a platformer.
Watch my Butt on the YouTubes
raocow wrote:Dang it Oyster this level is not called Peregrine Penguin and the Soft Bon-Bon, it clearly says Ghost House with a Ghost in It!

Willhart
Banned

Horikawa Otane wrote:
Willhart wrote:The next episode will be hd. I also feel like I'm getting clower to the end. I wonder what I should play next.

Try a platformer.
Sounds like a great idea actually. I have not done one since Puchi's Adventures.

...I should not give up.
πŸ’”

Willhart
Banned

Episodes 23 and 24 are here. 25 will be the final one.

Powers.

Overtaken.

...I should not give up.
πŸ’”

Willhart
Banned

And here is the final part. I think I got all 3 endings, and managed to get all archievements off camera. Was pretty nice, but could have worked better at parts. Was good repetition though. I'll do something short next while looking for something else to play.

...I should not give up.
πŸ’”

Willhart
Banned

Re: Let's try/play games with Willhart - Alicia Dragoon.

New LP. This time a platformer with a wizard who shoots lightning with her hands. SHould be fun, thoguh I already had to replay the game from start once.

...I should not give up.
πŸ’”

Willhart
Banned

Stage 2 is full of water and frogs. Also, some of our enemies seem to have pretty high technology. It does not help them much against out lightning powers though.

...I should not give up.
πŸ’”

Willhart
Banned

Part 3. This is the part where I learn to dodge things a little better. There is also a big fish.

...I should not give up.
πŸ’”

Willhart
Banned

Stage 4 is slightly shorter, but I do still have some trouble.

...I should not give up.
πŸ’”

Willhart
Banned

Stage 5...
It's the underground cave thing with some lava and water.

...I should not give up.
πŸ’”

Willhart
Banned

The video today will appear 1 and half hours later, due to the video file being larger than expected, and having to record post-commentary for it.

...I should not give up.
πŸ’”

Willhart
Banned

EP 6 is out now.

...I should not give up.
πŸ’”

Willhart
Banned

Next video will be delayed by a day. I may have to reconsider my upload schedule.
Edit: Nevermind. Had time to record a thing after all.

...I should not give up.
πŸ’”

Willhart
Banned

Part 7 took a while again. Definitely nearing the end now thouhg, and the boss today was actually pretty neat.

...I should not give up.
πŸ’”

Willhart
Banned

Here is the FINAL stage. I think it wen't pretty well. I have something planned for next time too.

...I should not give up.
πŸ’”

Willhart
Banned

Re: Let's try/play games with Willhart - On a short break.

I took the recent video down due to quality issues. I might have to play something else next.

...I should not give up.
πŸ’”

Willhart
Banned

Re: Let's try/play games with Willhart - Back for a Kitty Dream

Playing another short game. This one had some really nice art and atmosphere.

...I should not give up.
πŸ’”

Willhart
Banned

Re: Let's try/play games with Willhart - a Kitty Dream

Here is the final part. Was fun.

...I should not give up.
πŸ’”

Willhart
Banned

Re: Let's try/play games with Willhart - Lampshade

Playing Lampshade. Look how nice the pixels look. This will take a while too, so that's nice.

...I should not give up.
πŸ’”

Willhart
Banned

Ep 2 re-uploaded to fix a problem with audio, It still has some singing too.

...I should not give up.
πŸ’”

Willhart
Banned

Episode 3. We are dancing in the dark in the rhythm of the arrows. I also reworked the thumbnail.

...I should not give up.
πŸ’”

Willhart
Banned

Part 4. The land is pretty wast. Still progressing pretty well though.

...I should not give up.
πŸ’”

Willhart
Banned

Part 5.

...I should not give up.
πŸ’”

Return to β€œlet's play”