(shouting)

A Super Mario Tabletop Thing - Now with Easy Watch Order

this is the place where lps are being talked about. it's important to talk about games being played on the internet.
Kellins

Re: A Super Mario Tabletop Thing - Now with Easy Watch Order

Post by Kellins »

I'm going to be a bit late on things, but the last episode got a little hectic. There was a moment where it got oddly cute too. XD
Kind of wished Dito was there though to see what his reaction might of been.
I am really rooting for the team though, weird or not, that they win this next fight.
ImageThe Legwork Case comic series
Kellins

Post by Kellins »

In response to 2-77

I am no musician. All I'm getting is a creepypasta vibe though when I tried. :lol: Then again, it kind of fits with the scenery you all had going throughout that video.

...I think I'll go back to spriting random stuff again. Sorry for the bother.
Xirix
The British Palindrome

Post by Xirix »

Just a heads up, today's episode will be on friday cause I got a bit swamped with other work.

Edit : Up now :P I wish I had some kind of drawing ability to draw Victor's family, maybe I'll sit down with my tablet one day...
Kellins

Post by Kellins »

Having a really bad feeling about this on what might happen.
Even though you all have already gone through it, I am having my fingers crossed on what's to come.
Too many bad situations could come out from this.

Go Team 404!

Also, I added a third person's description on all the Let's Cortex stuff I made. Not really meant to be accurate, but maybe help people, new and old catch up on who is what on a quick aspect.
Xirix
The British Palindrome

Post by Xirix »

Okay so this post is going to be shitty, but here goes.

For reasons I'm not at liberty to disclose, releases of the episodes are going to end for now.

Really sorry to have to relay that, it sucks I'm aware. Please do not ask me or any of the cortex crew about it. The episodes already out aren't going anywhere though, so they'll always be there for everyone to enjoy.
xface20

Post by xface20 »

Xirix wrote: 4 years ago Okay so this post is going to be shitty, but here goes.

For reasons I'm not at liberty to disclose, releases of the episodes are going to end for now.

Really sorry to have to relay that, it sucks I'm aware. Please do not ask me or any of the cortex crew about it. The episodes already out aren't going anywhere though, so they'll always be there for everyone to enjoy.
That’s a bummer, but totally understandable. Thanks again for all the hard work you’ve put in up til now. Silver Lining: This means I have more time to make fan art :lol:
ay.kay.ay. "ChibiDuo"
Kellins

Post by Kellins »

Xirix wrote: 4 years ago Okay so this post is going to be shitty, but here goes.

I had a feeling this was going to happen. Not to mention hinted and seeing hints of this going on. Even if you all decide to just keep the series to yourself again, please keep in mind that if you ever need anything, even if it's just for the shits and giggles, you can always PM me on any spriting requests. Hope it can come back after a few years or something, but from the looks of things, that might be a lost cause.

This is disheartening news indeed, but yeah. Nothing I can do about it but ask you all to keep enjoying yourselves, to keep having fun, and to be safe.

Until then, I will be back to lurking in the background, watching the wild raocow in his natural habitat, with his regularly scheduled videos from afar.
freakin whatzit
welcome to th :|
First name: alex
Pronouns: they or she

Post by freakin whatzit »

this was a really fun series, and i'm glad i got to enjoy it while it lasted.
thanks everyone for making this cool thing together, and super huge thanks, dito and xirix, for making so many episodes out of it for us to listen to!

i hope things go well.
I AM VERY DISGUSTED WITH THE TRASHY MAN. IN SPITE OF THE MONSTER, AND THE COACH, ONLY TRASHY, I WILL BEAT DOWN THEM ALL. FOR THIS I MUST STRENGTHEN MYSELF. THE MONSTER IS THE SAME TOO. COLLECT ALL THE TRASHY, RIGHTEOUS FELLOW ARE ALL UNPARDONABLE! YOU DON'T AFFECT ME. THE TRASHY STROLLING IS AN EYESORE!
Piesonscreations
First name: Gon
Pronouns: he/him/his

Post by Piesonscreations »

Oh dang, just read this. But hey, don't be sorry about it, thank you and everyone else for all the hard work they put into it, and i'm really glad it was ever a thing.
ImageImage
McKnackus
Nobody ex-CAWCAW

Post by McKnackus »

Time to Necrobump this post while simultaneously resurrecting my long dormant account to remind people of a lovely turning point for the local weenie Caesar.

Kellins

Post by Kellins »

McKnackus wrote: 4 years ago Time to Necrobump this post while simultaneously resurrecting my long dormant account to remind people of a lovely turning point for the local weenie Caesar.

I really wanted to make something like that too, but the image wasn't coming out how I was hoping. It was a big turning point though, and glad to see someone making an image for it.

Good job.
The Hero Hartmut
First name: Garreth

Post by The Hero Hartmut »

"Dito
You are a murderer.
You killed Mr. Spoopy,
And stabbed a child."
- cats-on-ice
Ditocoaf
Haustone Tournament Finalist
https://ditocoaf.talkhaus.com/

Post by Ditocoaf »

I'm so glad Xirix went back to edit the old episodes so this moment could be made public.

I love that you drew this at 100% horror movie level.
Piesonscreations

Oh man, that looks great. And I appreciate you went with the pompadour design.
ImageImage
Kellins

Post by Kellins »

Piesonscreations wrote: 4 years ago Oh man, that looks great. And I appreciate you went with the pompadour design.
I think we all appreciate the non-canon pompadour.
McKnackus
Nobody ex-CAWCAW

Post by McKnackus »

Kellins wrote: 4 years ago
Piesonscreations wrote: 4 years ago Oh man, that looks great. And I appreciate you went with the pompadour design.
I think we all appreciate the non-canon pompadour.
I think drawing Caesar off-model is now it's own tradition set apart from canon. The pompadour will forever live on as the near-unanimous head canon of everyone but Ditto.

Thanks y'all! I haven't drawn in a while but I knew I had to fill this gap in fanart for my favorite tabletop podcasty thing.

Also, just FYI Piesonscreations, If it's ok with you, I will be using and modifying some of your artwork for the Cortex Book 1 1KBWC deck I'm working on. Between you and GenoWhirled there's a surprising variety of moments represented and I can't imagine making a deck without them.
Piesonscreations

McKnackus wrote: 4 years ago Also, just FYI Piesonscreations, If it's ok with you, I will be using and modifying some of your artwork for the Cortex Book 1 1KBWC deck I'm working on. Between you and GenoWhirled there's a surprising variety of moments represented and I can't imagine making a deck without them.
Sure thing! If you need the files or anything I'd be glad to share them with you.
ImageImage
McKnackus
Nobody ex-CAWCAW

Post by McKnackus »

Piesonscreations wrote: 4 years ago
McKnackus wrote: 4 years ago Also, just FYI Piesonscreations, If it's ok with you, I will be using and modifying some of your artwork for the Cortex Book 1 1KBWC deck I'm working on. Between you and GenoWhirled there's a surprising variety of moments represented and I can't imagine making a deck without them.
Sure thing! If you need the files or anything I'd be glad to share them with you.
Dang. I should've asked for those before I went through the trouble of expanding them. Although if you have files for the Ukelele Boy fanart that'd be great. PM me if you have it. :)
xface20

Post by xface20 »

Was at the auto parts store and picked up the latest issue of Boo's n' Carz.

ay.kay.ay. "ChibiDuo"
raocow
the death of the incredible huge
Location: maybe the Wizards are the most complex, and the sales guys are up their daily
https://raocow.talkhaus.com/

Post by raocow »

now this is art
the chillaxest of dragonsImage
Piesonscreations

Having two spoilers can only make it go faster.
This is golden.
ImageImage
Kellins

Post by Kellins »

Because Father McFlibbity needs some spriting love.

Edit: And the full sheet in case you need it.
Xirix
The British Palindrome

Post by Xirix »

Oh god, linguine flashbacks incoming.
xface20

Post by xface20 »

That's awesome, Kellins. I went back to the beginning of Cortex for another listen and just got to Father's first appearance. Boy has he come a long way.
ay.kay.ay. "ChibiDuo"
McKnackus
Nobody ex-CAWCAW

Post by McKnackus »

Made this for a thing but didn't end up using it so here it is.