(shouting)

A Super Mario Tabletop Thing - Now with Easy Watch Order

this is the place where lps are being talked about. it's important to talk about games being played on the internet.
No Lynch
Pronouns: she

Re: A Super Mario Tabletop Thing

Post by No Lynch »

cats-on-ice wrote:Our ransom for new episodes is as such:
I request fanart of Rezcow, dressed in a raspberry fruit suit
Well, guys, you heard the woman! Get on that!
Duvi0
Artist, streamer, level designer, and more, for the low low price of a jar of peaches!

Post by Duvi0 »

I am SUPER excited already! Problem is, I can't draw.
Yo peeps! I'm Duvi. Wanna know more about what I'm like, look at my tumblr, http://duvi0.tumblr.com
talk to me on Skype (mossyduvi0) or Steam (duvi0), or watch my streams at http://twitch.tv/duvi0!
However, my description of myself goes like this: I'm a smart idiot who writes and designs well, but as jacks of all trades go, I can really do jack.
ParmaJon
Moose in a suit
First name: Jon (a bit too obvious?)
Pronouns: he/him/his

Post by ParmaJon »

Duvi0 wrote:I am SUPER excited already! Problem is, I can't draw.
I can't draw either but that shouldn't stop us. Quick get the crayons!
Go to bed

Hoeloe
A2XT person
Pronouns: she/her

Post by Hoeloe »

One art please!

No Lynch

Post by No Lynch »

cats-on-ice wrote:Our ransom for new episodes is as such:
I request fanart of Rezcow, dressed in a raspberry fruit suit
Hoeloe wrote:One art please!

Thy heinous demands have been met, oh great hell queen.
zmonbobbo
Haustone Tournament Semifinalist
Hey there! I'm a dude!
First name: Zach

Post by zmonbobbo »

For real tho, I miss this so much (and I mean this in an "I'm a fan and this is an awesome thing" sort of way, not an impatient sort of way).

Out of curiosity, are new sessions being recorded and backlogged, or is the whole project on hold at this point? Obviously I understand that important life circumstances come first as far as editing and posting content, I'm just wondering if there'll be a definitive conclusion of any sort.
I'm probably driving right now.
freakin whatzit
welcome to th :|
First name: alex
Pronouns: they or she

Post by freakin whatzit »

honestly, this series has been, without exaggeration, my favorite thing on youtube. i love the characters, i love the story, i love the players and their dynamics, i love the way horikawa runs things by making the story fit the characters and their actions (instead of the other way around), i love the sense of humor...

i could just go on, but i won't. i'll just say that i'm glad that it's not cancelled or anything, and i'm looking forward to new episodes, whenever they may happen.
I AM VERY DISGUSTED WITH THE TRASHY MAN. IN SPITE OF THE MONSTER, AND THE COACH, ONLY TRASHY, I WILL BEAT DOWN THEM ALL. FOR THIS I MUST STRENGTHEN MYSELF. THE MONSTER IS THE SAME TOO. COLLECT ALL THE TRASHY, RIGHTEOUS FELLOW ARE ALL UNPARDONABLE! YOU DON'T AFFECT ME. THE TRASHY STROLLING IS AN EYESORE!
zmonbobbo
Haustone Tournament Semifinalist
Hey there! I'm a dude!
First name: Zach

Post by zmonbobbo »

Horikawa Otane wrote:
zmonbobbo wrote:For real tho, I miss this so much (and I mean this in an "I'm a fan and this is an awesome thing" sort of way, not an impatient sort of way).

Out of curiosity, are new sessions being recorded and backlogged, or is the whole project on hold at this point? Obviously I understand that important life circumstances come first as far as editing and posting content, I'm just wondering if there'll be a definitive conclusion of any sort.
We have an enormous backlog. We keep recording sessions almost weekly.
Exciting to hear! Really looking forward to getting what you guys have done :)
I'm probably driving right now.
Ditocoaf
Haustone Tournament Finalist
https://ditocoaf.talkhaus.com/

Post by Ditocoaf »

Well, there were like two months where we just didn't play at all, and a couple months where we played spottily. But we're now back to playing as much as we ever did, and there is a big ol' backlog for me to edit up.

It's great to hear how much people like this. I'm excited for it too (and there are some amazing events shortly after where I stopped editing). Unfortunately I'm still dealing with stuff, working more than I used to, and most spare time I have is spent looking for somewhere to move. But since I expect everything to be much more stable for me next year, I'll give myself a little push to back that up, by promising an episode in the first week of January.
Duvi0
Artist, streamer, level designer, and more, for the low low price of a jar of peaches!

Post by Duvi0 »

Dito, if you ever, EVER need help editing, I'd be very happy to help you out.
Yo peeps! I'm Duvi. Wanna know more about what I'm like, look at my tumblr, http://duvi0.tumblr.com
talk to me on Skype (mossyduvi0) or Steam (duvi0), or watch my streams at http://twitch.tv/duvi0!
However, my description of myself goes like this: I'm a smart idiot who writes and designs well, but as jacks of all trades go, I can really do jack.
TaviTurnip
Reach for the top
Abministrator
First name: Rena

Post by TaviTurnip »

I am actually insanely happy to hear that the actual games haven't stopped. It's no bother to me if it takes Dito six months longer to get episodes edited, because there is still all that content still available that we will one day get to hear, and that's the best news.

Also boy I sure do understand the feeling of working a lot and trying to move out.
I regularly stream on Twitch! with other members of the talkhaus. Come watch Monday, Tuesday and Friday at 2PM for blind playthroughs and Pokémon and Touhou and stuff. Come hang out with us!
Shinoda

Post by Shinoda »

Ditocoaf wrote:Promising an episode in the first week of January.
Quoted to prevent future editing.... and also add pressure.
Horikawa Otane wrote:Butt-lamps are -30 points, so =p
ImageImageImage
freakin whatzit

so i drew a thing, but i think i'll wait until the next episode finally comes out to post it. partly as a little celebration thing, but mostly to add even more pressure. it's pretty fantastic and reveals the truth that caeser's been hiding ALL THIS TIME!
please look forward to it
I AM VERY DISGUSTED WITH THE TRASHY MAN. IN SPITE OF THE MONSTER, AND THE COACH, ONLY TRASHY, I WILL BEAT DOWN THEM ALL. FOR THIS I MUST STRENGTHEN MYSELF. THE MONSTER IS THE SAME TOO. COLLECT ALL THE TRASHY, RIGHTEOUS FELLOW ARE ALL UNPARDONABLE! YOU DON'T AFFECT ME. THE TRASHY STROLLING IS AN EYESORE!
Ditocoaf
Haustone Tournament Finalist
https://ditocoaf.talkhaus.com/

Post by Ditocoaf »

"the first week of January" could, I realize now, mean "the first S-S week that includes even a single day of January in it", " the first seven days of January", or "the first S-S week which sits entirely within January". Oops!

I moved into a real actual apartment on the 26th, and I activated a new internet connection today. I have various bits of free time coming up, but I have Thursday the 7th and Friday the 8th off from both work and classes.

You'll definitely scover when I finish editing an episode shortly after I do!
No Lynch

Post by No Lynch »

If it's possible to have either a text or audio recap of what happened previously when the next episode gets edited for those who haven't watched since the last episode aired almost five months ago it's be appreciated.
n~yoron
Shinoda

Post by Shinoda »

No Lynch wrote:If it's possible to have either a text or audio recap of what happened previously when the next episode gets edited for those who haven't watched since the last episode aired almost five months ago it's be appreciated.
n~yoron
Would be nice. Or maybe just a billion hours long episode that would be from the first to the last so it would be listenable for those of us who do things and like to have talky stuff in our headphones instead of music.

Speaking of which, still gonna update the Podcast RSS feed I hope? My phone is still synced to it and awaiting new updates!

- Edit: I'm totally gonna make a playlist right now to listen while I grind in FFXIV.
ImageImageImage
cats-on-ice
Back from the grave

Post by cats-on-ice »

guys we actually finished our campaign we don't even record episodes anymore
Image<--- I h8 u horikawa
No Lynch

Post by No Lynch »

So it's all just the editing at this point, now?
cats-on-ice
Back from the grave

Post by cats-on-ice »

No Lynch wrote:So it's all just the editing at this point, now?
no no I'm kidding we're still recording
Image<--- I h8 u horikawa
QubicTom
Pleasantly Confused
First name: Tom

Post by QubicTom »

cats-on-ice wrote:no no I'm kidding we're still recording
So, how many episodes worth of content do you reckon are waiting in the backlog? :D
(Even though I sorely miss this series, I bet waiting is worse for you guys because you have all these great scenes recorded with no fanart!!)
Shinoda

Post by Shinoda »

Horikawa Otane wrote: Oh there's tons of episodes and a bunch of amazing great scenes. Sadly as each day passes I grow more and more skeptical they'll be heard by any member outside of our group.
What do unedited recordings sound like? Is it just the skype calls or do you each record yourselves individually? If it's the whole skype recording, it might save some work and effort to submit the raw audio file?

Or how about using youtube's live streaming to stream when you play with a static image and then just use that as the video file afterwards?

Just throwing ideas out here.
ImageImageImage
raocow
the death of the incredible huge
Location: maybe the Wizards are the most complex, and the sales guys are up their daily
https://raocow.talkhaus.com/

Post by raocow »

there's been talks of shifting editing duties from dito to sturg, since the reality of dito's new job is free time suddenly became a luxury. but that's just 'talks', nothing official yet.
the chillaxest of dragonsImage
freakin whatzit

dang it, every time i see that there's a new post in this thread, i keep thinking it's about a new episode that i somehow missed.
oh well, it'll happen eventually.

maybe even within the next few months!!
raocow
the death of the incredible huge
Location: maybe the Wizards are the most complex, and the sales guys are up their daily
https://raocow.talkhaus.com/

Post by raocow »

cortex fans may want to tune in on my channel around 12:30pm EST maybe.
I dunno why though.
the chillaxest of dragonsImage