(shouting)

Bunny Must Die, yo

this is the place where lps are being talked about. it's important to talk about games being played on the internet.
Kles
First name: h

Bunny Must Die, yo

Post by Kles »

Well, this looks like a fun game. Let's see how it goes.
LUE Andy Richter

Re: Bunny Must Die

Post by LUE Andy Richter »

I know I wasn't remotely the only guy to suggest this...

But man. This game is hard. I dont think I could beat the first boss, or if I did I didn't get much farther, and I feel somewhat bad recommending it to raocow now. I hope he doesn't get uber-frustrated with it.
DarkOverord

Post by DarkOverord »

LUE Andy Richter wrote:I know I wasn't remotely the only guy to suggest this...

But man. This game is hard. I dont think I could beat the first boss, or if I did I didn't get much farther, and I feel somewhat bad recommending it to raocow now. I hope he doesn't get uber-frustrated with it.
I'm sure he'll manage it, :V

It looks rather fun though, even if it is hard c:
raocow
the death of the incredible huge
Location: maybe the Wizards are the most complex, and the sales guys are up their daily
https://raocow.talkhaus.com/

Re: Bunny Must Die, yo

Post by raocow »

I slightly edited the thread name, hope you don't mind.

It needed... a little something.
the chillaxest of dragonsImage
DanieluYoshikoto

Post by DanieluYoshikoto »

I just felt like noticing that the knifes, when thrown up at an angle, isn´t 45° but rather 30°.

I don´t know why someone program it that way. I mean for jumping+throwing (one whole turn was 12 knifes, if I remember seeing it right) it would be o.k., but just standing stationary...
Last edited by DanieluYoshikoto 13 years ago, edited 1 time in total.
what the heck is a nature of sig?
Yonowaaru

Post by Yonowaaru »

Looks pretty fun, but I dunno if I will play this, I already thought Lyle in Cube Sector was pretty hard :D
Also, raocow, maybe the squares on the map mean there's like a powerup there or so?
Just a guess, really.
GENERATION 25: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.
SpikyRat

Post by SpikyRat »

Mmm. Never heard of this one before, but it should be... Interesting, to say the least.

WE MUST KILL ALL YOUR BUNNIES, MAN!

I hate you all.
DanieluYoshikoto

Post by DanieluYoshikoto »

also, more game mechanics:

whenever the game is loaded, the counter on the game goes up by one, mostly counting the start ups.
I am wondering if this effects the game and or the ending in any way.
what the heck is a nature of sig?
limepie20

Post by limepie20 »

Cool lp.
McGack

Post by McGack »

funny thing about this game there is some way to dodge attacks from enemies (i haven't figured out the right button/s) but it also works on spikes occasionally

unfortunately raocow i have not found a way to select weapons if there is any,but the game is indeed quite difficult
Patashu

Post by Patashu »

DanieluYoshikoto wrote:I just felt like noticing that the knifes, when thrown up at an angle, isn´t 45° but rather 30°.

I don´t know why someone program it that way. I mean for jumping+throwing (one whole turn was 12 knifes, if I remember seeing it right) it would be o.k., but just standing stationary...
Why should 45 degrees be the default? Why not 30? 60?
Culex

Post by Culex »

DanieluYoshikoto wrote:also, more game mechanics:

whenever the game is loaded, the counter on the game goes up by one, mostly counting the start ups.
It doesn't. There's some "achievements" relating to the number of times you die, but nothing actually game-altering.

Looking forward to this one; aside from somewhat awkward turning, the gameplay is pretty solid. It's pretty intuitive what you need to be doing aside from being unable to turn around at the start, and one other point late in the game. Some (most) of the cutscenes are pretty anime, but I didn't find the character designs to be all that distracting to the actual game bits of the game, really.

raocow, not sure if you're aware yet, but the bosses have a life bar in the bottom right, so it'll be pretty clear if what you're doing is working.
Mandew
d'yo
First name: Marc
Pronouns: a person
https://fishingseasontraversal.talkhaus.com/

Post by Mandew »

I hope the game doesn't get too fan-servicy. It looks very fun, though.
video games
Yonowaaru

Post by Yonowaaru »

DanieluYoshikoto wrote:also, more game mechanics:

Afaik, that's the death counter.
I started playing this, mine's now at 39.... Oof.
raocow SPOILER ALERT!
That second boss.... Oof. In the end, I got it when I learned you can downdodge the first of those three fireballs and jump the other two, but man, that guy can spam his missles. And then, after I beat him, I yell "VICTORY", run into the next room and almost get killed by a falling weight... SERIOUSLY? WHAT THE HELL?
GENERATION 25: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.
LunarMagicMan

Post by LunarMagicMan »

Hopefully this ends in success like AUS... minus the endgame anger.

It looks like a neat game that I may try for myself and not be able to beat that first boss even with all life and time powerups even though that is impossible to occure. (the powerups, not me losing if I had them. why would all power ups be unlocked at the start?)

And with the time freeze + knives, I wonder what kinda crazy patterns you could make after you get all the time powerups.
“Never lose focus. Focus, focus, focus.You are a zebra and you are trying to win a marathon, okay? That’s how much focus you’re having right now. You are The Focus of Zebra and The Zebra of Focus. You’re like freakin’ both. You have a split personality, you can do it. Well, that’s not true. But I can pretend! I have the power of imagination! I am, after all, The Marathon Zebra.” - raocow

raocow motivator 2000... too bad we skipped 1999 numbers.
Carver

Post by Carver »

The most hilarious thing to me so far is the way you die, I like the way this game looks though - should be entertaining to watch.
Joseph Staleknight
ABCDs in Katamari Damacy when

Post by Joseph Staleknight »

I'm looking forward to seeing raocow unlocking
Chelsea and the 7 Devils
after beating the main game. That would be rad.
rubberfishy

Post by rubberfishy »

Mandew wrote:I hope the game doesn't get too fan-servicy. It looks very fun, though.
omg, I would love it if it got fanservicey. I want some hot loli bunny cat girl action!
Fapnoob

Post by Fapnoob »

Well the first boss has quite a nice rack
NaturesFoulChild

Post by NaturesFoulChild »

Oh man, this game looks far better than I thought it would. I think I'll download it and play along with raocow, just as I did with AUS.

Also, GAGADEBONGA(I dunno, that particular combination of sounds just makes me laugh).

PS. raocow, please ignore the fact that the hearts here are called "Empty Vessels" and just yell "I found a heart!" oldschool-style ;)
By foul design.
raocow
the death of the incredible huge
Location: maybe the Wizards are the most complex, and the sales guys are up their daily
https://raocow.talkhaus.com/

Post by raocow »

for the peeps playing along: watch out guys the second boss (that cannon thing) is really hard.
the chillaxest of dragonsImage
LucarioPK

Post by LucarioPK »

I hope this spawns a bunch of ideas for A2MT! :P

So far I like the game, but I really hope is doesn't get all fanservicey, as well...
Hi!
cheez8
Food Nut

Post by cheez8 »

A white-haired girl that spams daggers while time is stopped... Why does that sound so familiar?

Anyway, I think I might play along with this one too, it certainly looks entertaining.
I don't really get it but okay
Daarkbuu
Legendary Ammonite Princess
Pronouns: she/her

Post by Daarkbuu »

The text thing (how the characters talk) reminds me of Super Marisa world. Cool game so far.
S.N.N.

Post by S.N.N. »

I'm getting such a Mischief Makers vibe from this game, just based off of the music and looks of things. I don't know why, but yeah.

Looks fun though.