(shouting)

Bunny Must Die, yo

this is the place where lps are being talked about. it's important to talk about games being played on the internet.
Paragraph

Re: Bunny Must Die, yo

Post by Paragraph »

So I don't know if that helps, but I like idle speculation, so let's get to it.

Could the swords being flung up when you stomp them be of any significance? Like, hit her with one of those? Also, you seemed to get flung up yourself when parrying the sword-damage, could that help?

Simon
Starbound2

Post by Starbound2 »

Some things to make the earlier phases easier:

1.) No advice. You seemed to do well on Chelsea here. Just make sure to jump on the laser!

2.) When you see the warning for Chelsea dropping the hammers, you can stop time. While Chelsea can attack while time is stopped, her hammers will stay where they are. This will give you all the time you need to get onto the platforms.

3.) Get up in Chelsea's face and continuously jump and attack! Don't ever stop to let the targets home in on you!

4.) This phase is actually quite a breather. Use it to heal and recover time to prepare for afterwords, when things get harsh. Do note that if you get hit by the fountain things as they explode, it'll hurt a lot, so try to destroy the one closest to you when she does that attack.
Because you HAVE to be in regular form for the next stage of the fight, you might consider transforming here. It won't make this stage of the fight significantly more difficult. Actually, it might make it easier than it already is because since Chelsea is always flying, the additional height in Bunny's jump would make her easier to reach.
kiyomiku

Post by kiyomiku »

Sword part,
REGULAR BUNNY please!
You don't need to hit her at this point, when the sword are dig into the ground her HP decreases
This is just a signature...
I am not thinking anything weird... and I am perfectly normal...
LucarioPK

Post by LucarioPK »

Wow! Hard boss fight.

Wait, is BUNNY the actual antagonist? Or Chelsea? o_O
Hi!
raocow
the death of the incredible huge
Location: maybe the Wizards are the most complex, and the sales guys are up their daily
https://raocow.talkhaus.com/

Post by raocow »

alright, y'all can stop helping now, the deed is done.
the chillaxest of dragonsImage
Terry von Feleday

Post by Terry von Feleday »

Bunny is the worst antagonist but she is an even worse protagonist (THE WORST) so Chelsea's obviously the heroine here.

Who the hell names an elf Chelsea, anyway?
Kilgamayan
Happy Birthday, Schwer
First name: Rabi~En~Roll

Post by Kilgamayan »

Terry von Feleday wrote:Who the hell names an elf Chelsea, anyway?
Hey, Chelsea's a cute name. :<

There are far more questionable family decisions in her life anyway.
Image Please interact Image

Image Image
Image Image
Image Image
Image Image
LucarioPK

Post by LucarioPK »

Is there a huge mythology for this series like there is for Touhou?
Hi!
rubberfishy

Post by rubberfishy »

Terry von Feleday wrote:Who the hell names an elf Chelsea, anyway?
yeah, Chelsea is a bit of a chavvy name imo

also yay for British terms that people don't understand!
LucarioPK

Post by LucarioPK »

I can imagine Chelsea being a chav name (no offense to peeps named Chelsea, just saying).
Hi!
Kristian

Post by Kristian »

I heard everyone talking about 'sword phase' and now I see why. :|
<SNN> WHO DARES
<Kristian> TO TRY TO STOP THE TIME BOMB?!
Godel

Post by Godel »

May I make a suggestion for the next metroidvania style game?

Use a map with item locations on it. (Maybe AFTER you've gone through the area?)
I mean, it will still be a "blind run" kind of, it only helps in telling you where to search and where NOT to search, and some items/powerups might still be so well hidden in a room that are tricky to get into.

Just a suggestion though.
I know it kind of completely defeats the purpose of exploration in a way, but it makes the game have more actual exploration rather than searching every nook and cranny and missing things anyways.

Also, raocow,
Will you be doing C7D? I admit I was somewhat enraged at the game after finally completing it with Bunny, but playing as chelsea is actually much more fun in most peoples' experiences.
DarkOverord

Post by DarkOverord »

Godel wrote:
Will you be doing C7D? I admit I was somewhat enraged at the game after finally completing it with Bunny, but playing as chelsea is actually much more fun in most peoples' experiences.
LADDER ATTACK EVERYTHING EVER!
:3c

Also I can't see Chelsea on a Chav :V
Time Traveler

Post by Time Traveler »

Kristian wrote:I heard everyone talking about 'sword phase' and now I see why. :|
Is it because raocow is incapable of figuring out the simplest of boss fights?
Time Traveler's Textor
Don't Wait! Get it now and be the part of fun! You will Amaze at super high quality of fine application? We are working very hardly to making assure of quality in our program. For you and your family.

Click here to download TTT Version 3.0!
Click here to download TTT Version &.%2!
Click here to download the latest version of Java!
Kilgamayan
Happy Birthday, Schwer

Post by Kilgamayan »

Godel wrote:Also, raocow,
Funny, my experience in popular opinion is actually the opposite of this.

Diff'rent social circles, I guess.
Not that I myself didn't thoroughly enjoy C7D after thoroughly loathing BMD, of course. Chelsea > Bunny, not even close.

Image Image
Image Image
Image Image
Image Image
Sebby19

Post by Sebby19 »

I enjoyed watching this fight. My favorite boss battles it when it's you and the boss dishing out damage to each other, not caring to dodge as you two frantically giving out different attacks to see whose lifebar drops to zero (as long as the boss' drops faster :roll: ).
ImageImage
-Banned in Antarctica
Sebby19 wrote:If your life depends on throwing up, switch to the keyboard
Official raocow subscriber # 30,000
Patashu

Post by Patashu »

Time Traveler wrote:
Kristian wrote:I heard everyone talking about 'sword phase' and now I see why. :|
Is it because raocow is incapable of figuring out the simplest of boss fights?
To be fair the reason why it didn't make sense was because he was using the dynamite body. Under the assumption that dynamite body didn't change how boss fights worked, the sword part seems impossible.
McGack

Post by McGack »

the best way to use the light sword in general is to jump and attack with it, it does more damage and you consistently move
Godel

Post by Godel »

Patashu wrote:Under the assumption that dynamite body didn't change how boss fights worked, the sword part seems impossible.
Well, it is impossible if you don't unequip the dynamite suit
Kilgamayan wrote:Funny, my experience in popular opinion is actually the opposite of this.

Diff'rent social circles, I guess.
Not that I myself didn't thoroughly enjoy C7D after thoroughly loathing BMD, of course. Chelsea > Bunny, not even close.
I don't think I'm qualified to say what I said, since I only actually know 3 of 3 other people who think the same as me XD. But for the most part, it's true in my experience
Time Traveler

Post by Time Traveler »

Patashu wrote:To be fair the reason why it didn't make sense was because he was using the dynamite body. Under the assumption that dynamite body didn't change how boss fights worked, the sword part seems impossible.
Why would you assume as such? There have already been boss fights where parts of the floor were made out of crumbly blocks (the fights against the pumpkin bosses) and using the dynamite suit would cause you to fall into spikes and die.
Time Traveler's Textor
Don't Wait! Get it now and be the part of fun! You will Amaze at super high quality of fine application? We are working very hardly to making assure of quality in our program. For you and your family.

Click here to download TTT Version 3.0!
Click here to download TTT Version &.%2!
Click here to download the latest version of Java!
Oracle of Wuffing

Post by Oracle of Wuffing »

Gee, I don't know, I mean, there's a sign that says "You can jump on the swords as platforms just don't use the dynamite body or it won't work" and also we've been seeing those swords since like, the third video where we first see crumbly blocks in about three more videos. raocow has a history of being an Xtreme custom boss killer so he would have figured it out anyways.
raocow wrote:Next LP project - the entire hunter/scorpion series in chronological order
Ziv

Post by Ziv »

Oh wow... I had no idea that recalling in the middle of the Chelsea fight let you continue from the last form. I just practiced until I could do the whole thing in one run.

In any case, something I learned from all those attempts is that If you're really good with the dragon kick you can stunlock Chelsea through her kamehameha, both sniper forms, and most of her hammer form without her even being able to attack back.
Getting killed is what reminds us that we're alive.

...accept truth for what it is: a convenient piece of paper.

Pooper feeple rabblesnack!

I wanna get high...
-raocow
Godel

Post by Godel »

Ziv wrote:In any case, something I learned from all those attempts is that If you're really good with the dragon kick you can stunlock Chelsea through her kamehameha, both sniper forms, and most of her hammer form without her even being able to attack back.
If you're really good with the sword (low jump swiging), it's pretty much the same deal :p
Terry von Feleday

Post by Terry von Feleday »

I only just now realised that Chelsea was channeling Golgo 13 there and suddenly I like her a whole lot more.

An elf in a video game who doesn't immediately piss me off? by the maker of this game, no less? Truly there are still surprises left in this life.
Kilgamayan
Happy Birthday, Schwer

Post by Kilgamayan »

That's because Chelsea's fucking awesome.
And amazingly well-adjusted for someone that's the 618th daughter of a single person.
EDIT: Also Chelsea's not a chavvy name, Manchester United is. >_>

Image Image
Image Image
Image Image
Image Image