(shouting)

Bunny Must Die, yo

this is the place where lps are being talked about. it's important to talk about games being played on the internet.
Godel

Re: Bunny Must Die, yo

Post by Godel »

Kind of off topic, last night I had a terrible dream where I had to fight "DEATH-O-CLOCK" from an untitled story with Bunny XD.
I guess that's what happens when you play through AUS on masterful(1 boss left) after attempting a low% run on bmd
Sebby19

Post by Sebby19 »

So raocow, do you know PinkKittyRose personally?
ImageImage
-Banned in Antarctica
Sebby19 wrote:If your life depends on throwing up, switch to the keyboard
Official raocow subscriber # 30,000
kilon

Post by kilon »

I wonder what the ending of today meant..
It was there for quite some time already so it won't be a way to the final boss but I'm curious to see what it does do.
McGack

Post by McGack »

kilon wrote:I wonder what the ending of today meant..
It was there for quite some time already so it won't be a way to the final boss but I'm curious to see what it does do.
true its not a way to the final boss but you do have to activate it to access the final boss as i found out the hard way when trying to do the game in under an hour :?
Duker
I post u2be tags I guess

Post by Duker »

Dolphin room went weird, it worked for me to simply run but they didn't line up as good for raocow for whatever reason.

Oh well.
Last edited by Duker 13 years ago, edited 1 time in total.
fart.
Kilgamayan
Happy Birthday, Schwer
First name: Rabi~En~Roll

Post by Kilgamayan »

Congrats, you just saw the best character in the game. (Of course, this isn't the first time you've seen her.)

Whoever told you to just run across the dolphins failed to point out that the dolphins jump at random heights every time and thus are not liable to line up exactly how you want them to so you can just run over them. Bad form on their part.
Image Please interact Image

Image Image
Image Image
Image Image
Image Image
Duker
I post u2be tags I guess

Post by Duker »

Kilgamayan wrote:Whoever told you to just run across the dolphins failed to point out that the dolphins jump at random heights every time and thus are not liable to line up exactly how you want them to so you can just run over them. Bad form on their part.
...except it was a legitimate tip as it worked 100% every time for me.
fart.
Kilgamayan
Happy Birthday, Schwer
First name: Rabi~En~Roll

Post by Kilgamayan »

Then you got lucky. So no, it's not a legitimate tip, because it doesn't work 100% of the time.
Image Please interact Image

Image Image
Image Image
Image Image
Image Image
Duker
I post u2be tags I guess

Post by Duker »

Legitimate = It was legitimate that I gave the tip as I had no reason to believe it wouldn't work.
That it didn't work for him is irrelevant by how I'm using the word.
fart.
rubberfishy

Post by rubberfishy »

as long as a tip's a tip then it's a legitimate tip.
Paragraph

Post by Paragraph »

That's discriminating against waiters.

Thousands of them get too low tips to live :(.

(I'm not a waiter)

(or a waitress)

Simon
Time Traveler

Post by Time Traveler »

Well, since you didn't show it off:
The second pumpkin boss's room is full of those time blocks. If you try and stop time while fighting him, the game will tell you "Whoops! You're in a wall." And then kill you.

Also, I'm just going to tell you this now since it's honestly complete bullshit on the game's part.
In order to open that door at the bottom of the Dark Lair, you need the lights to be OFF. Turning the lights on also made those annoying yukkuri head things start spawning. Basically, turning the lights on in the second half is a huge "haha tricked you."

P.S. Every single bunny doll counts towards 100% completion.
Time Traveler's Textor
Don't Wait! Get it now and be the part of fun! You will Amaze at super high quality of fine application? We are working very hardly to making assure of quality in our program. For you and your family.

Click here to download TTT Version 3.0!
Click here to download TTT Version &.%2!
Click here to download the latest version of Java!
Godel

Post by Godel »

Kilgamayan wrote:Congrats, you just saw the best character in the game. (Of course, this isn't the first time you've seen her.)

Whoever told you to just run across the dolphins failed to point out that the dolphins jump at random heights every time and thus are not liable to line up exactly how you want them to so you can just run over them. Bad form on their part.
I guess they forgot to mention that you have to press and hold the jump button as soon as you're in the air (between running off the ground and hitting the first one)?

Funny how raocow is like "I think some peeps said I have to turn the lights off" and he didn't try just that at that door he can't figure out XD
IDK Ryu Bateson

Post by IDK Ryu Bateson »

Kilgamayan wrote:Congrats, you just saw the best character in the game.
Lies I say. Lies. Noone can be better than our bunny main character. LIIIIEEEESSSSS!

In other words: really liking this LP so far and getting some aggressive feelings when some annoying random youtube guys request to stop playing... but yeah, that's why youtube is youtube I assume, without crappy comments it just wouldn't be the same.
What's the worst part of the internet? Maybe it's people who believe "being funny" equals disrespect, stupidity and plain ignorance.
Kristian

Post by Kristian »

Thanks for linking to PinkKitty's channel. That looks to be a cool playthrough.

Also, this episode reminds me of the clean-up episodes in AUS. I don't know if this excites me or not.
<SNN> WHO DARES
<Kristian> TO TRY TO STOP THE TIME BOMB?!
LucarioPK

Post by LucarioPK »

Why is there always people fighting about the most trivial of things in the posts here? ;\

I love the "clip show" episodes of indie games!
Hi!
rubberfishy

Post by rubberfishy »

LucarioPK wrote:Why is there always people fighting about the most trivial of things in the posts here? ;\
come on then!
Paralars

Post by Paralars »

hey, you actually remembered your dragon kick some times ;)
You didn't seem to remember you can heal when panicking for a save point, though :)
limepie20

Post by limepie20 »

raocow really does need to dragon kick more often. Its like the best move.
rubberfishy

Post by rubberfishy »

You should also dragon kick more often in real life too. just walk into the post office and do a flaming kick into their faces.
Kleiner Kokiri

Post by Kleiner Kokiri »

No matter what raocow do .. he remains all squishy on the inside.
I really really ... really hope for a 2nd plyathrough after this, in the new mode.
Duker
I post u2be tags I guess

Post by Duker »

Kleiner Kokiri wrote:I really really ... really hope for a 2nd plyathrough after this, in
the new mode.
Will most likely depend on how tired rao is with the game after the last boss, but I'd love to see it too.
fart.
Darkfur

Post by Darkfur »

Since you went to the room and were on the right track I'm going to go ahead and say this. In the purple bubble room with the closed door that had a button behind it turn the switch at the top of the room off and go down to the bottom. Kill the skeleton and destroy all the torches at the bottom and crouch at that weird looking red thing you thought was a switch. That'll do it. =) Remember to turn the switch at the top of the room back on though. The reason you turn it off is so you can make the bottom of the room completely dark.
A little song I made for raocow in the spirit of sillyness and parody:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=twGP7CGy9_Y
Daze

Post by Daze »

Man, I love the Recovery power. I don't use my time gauge that often, so it's nice to be able to heal whenever. Sententrion is a pretty annoying area, though... At least for me. I guess we'll see how Rao does.
Formerly "dazedouji" ~ Image
-----
It's been 6 years since I was here last! The more things change, the more they stay the same.
-----
Lastest check-in: July 29, 2019. :slow: :demo:
yoshicookiezeus
Help! pawprint
Pronouns: he/him/his

Post by yoshicookiezeus »

raocow, you were absolutely correct in that the secret passage with the Metroid door joins up with the other place you haven't discovered; in fact, the joining-up room is the room where you turned around.